Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:56 PM

Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? (12772 Views)

Was Jesus Born On Christmas Day? / Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? / In What Year Was Jesus Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Mavenb0x(m): 3:17am On Dec 21, 2009
grin Yes sir
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Analytical(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2009
@OLAADEGBU, I didn't realize this humourous and witty part of you until today as I stumbled onto this thread! I was just adjusting my seat for more of the jolly ride when Mavenb0x crashed in and decided to cut short the comedy. I don't know why it seems I am reading Elisha having a field day taking some 'blindfolded' soldiers on a merry-go-round to the king of Israel in 2 Kings 6!!!!

When is Part 2 of this coming? cheesy
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Image123(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2009
Wetin be this one mavenbox. You don spoil small of my christmas fun jo. Where is mazaje and co sef?
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Analytical(m): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2009
No mind sista Mavenbox o.  E be like say she get phobia for comedy.  I hear say na she dey represent her school for quiz when she dey high school!

As for mazaje and co, they are still trying to check out the 'expo' mavenbox gave them.
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Image123(m): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2009
So na mavenbox dey rep her school for quiz. little wonder. Analytical, na your mouth I hear am o!
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Image123(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2009
So na mavenbox dey rep her school for quiz. little wonder. Analytical, na your mouth I hear am o! I'll be surprised if mazaje and co take advantage of the 'expo'. Well, my xmas wishes for them though, lol
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Analytical(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
@Image123, wetin again you want make I talk?  See fine thread wey she just end like dat!  You know when you dey do quiz, na question and answer, no long discussion!!  She for wait small make we enjoy the game thread before she raise dat her long and beautiful finger say she sabi the answer na wink

Christmas wishes for who?  They have not said they have found where or even whether the baby was born!
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Mavenb0x(m): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2009
Lol Analytical & Image123, you guys are a bunch of hyped wholesale xmas fun! grin and there was I, thinking I was clearing the air. Next time, dont worry!
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Yisraylite(m): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2009
@ Mavenb0x

@Yisraylite: You need to read my post carefully to see what I am saying. I know that there were people who knew YHWH and worshipped him, all over the world. After all we have Job's account (from the East) and we know that when men were scattered at Babel, they went in all directions. Some of them would have been righteous men who got caught up in the Babel confusion, and they would have taught their consecutive progeny of their God YHWH. It's just that the Jews were the special people that God was keeping in order to produce His Son in flesh-form, as the promise to Abraham. And don't forget the Ethiopian Eunuch that Philip ministered to in the New Testament: he was studying Isaiah, he was already a heart after YHWH.

So, where do I disagree with you? You have thrown away the New Testament as being of no effect. I never said there are no such people as your ilk. My beef is that you have ignored such verses as the following, that clearly state that the Old testament couldn't get it all done (I quote from the MESSAGE version of my Bible)

Jer 31:29  "When that time comes you won't hear the old proverb anymore, Parents ate the green apples, their children got the stomachache.
Jer 31:30  "No, each person will pay for his own sin. You eat green apples, you're the one who gets sick.
Jer 31:31  "That's right. The time is coming when I will make a brand-new covenant with Israel and Judah.
Jer 31:32  It won't be a repeat of the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took their hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt. They broke that covenant even though I did my part as their Master." GOD's Decree.
Jer 31:33  "This is the brand-new covenant that I will make with Israel when the time comes. I will put my law within them--write it on their hearts!--and be their God. And they will be my people.
Jer 31:34  They will no longer go around setting up schools to teach each other about GOD. They'll know me firsthand, the dull and the bright, the smart and the slow. I'll wipe the slate clean for each of them. I'll forget they ever sinned!" GOD's Decree.

And, from the AMPLIFIED's New Testament (which I know you don't like hearing from)

Gal 3:23  Now before the faith came, we were perpetually guarded under the Law, kept in custody in preparation for the faith that was destined to be revealed (unveiled, disclosed),
Gal 3:24  So that the Law served [to us Jews] as our trainer [our guardian, our guide to Christ, to lead us] until Christ [came], that we might be justified (declared righteous, put in right standing with God) by and through faith.
Gal 3:25  But now that the faith has come, we are no longer under a trainer (the guardian of our childhood).
Gal 3:26  For in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God through faith.

grin grin grin

So, where do I disagree with you? You have thrown away the New Testament as being of no effect. I never said there are no such people as your ilk. My beef is that you have ignored such verses as the following, that clearly state that the Old testament couldn't get it all done (I quote from the MESSAGE version of my Bible)

You confirm my position with each post of this sort that you make, i.e openly exibit your lack of understanding when it comes to the original testament!

Jer 31:29  "When that time comes you won't hear the old proverb anymore, Parents ate the green apples, their children got the stomachache.

Jer 31:30  "No, each person will pay for his own sin. You eat green apples, you're the one who gets sick.

It is apparently Clear you don't understand what you just quoted Jer 31:29-30 clearly says EACH PERSON WILL PAY FOR HIS OWN SIN,  yet your christianity teaches that someone else namely Ea-Zeus Kristos a.k.a Jesus Christ paid for everyone's sin in the world! simply laughable!!

Here it is again!

Eze 18:20 The person who sins shall die. The son shall not bear the guilt of the father, nor the father bear the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

If your position is correct then The Creator is lier and has gone contary to His established word by letting his so -called son pay for other peoples sin and disobedience!! YOUR POSITION IS WACK !!!

Yer 31:30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity; every man who eats the sour grapes, his teeth shall be set on edge.

Did you even understand this saying?  You eat green apples, you're the one who gets sick,

Simpy stated!

you commit the crime you do the time, not your Jesus doing the time for you!!

Jer 31:31  "That's right. The time is coming when I will make a brand-new covenant with Israel and Judah.
Jer 31:32  It won't be a repeat of the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took their hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt. They broke that covenant even though I did my part as their Master." GOD's Decree.
Jer 31:33  "This is the brand-new covenant that I will make with Israel when the time comes. I will put my law within them--write it on their hearts!--and be their God. And they will be my people.

What we have here is a gross mistranslation of these scripts from the original, the more you attempt to translate, the more you water down or dilute the words and impact of what is being translated!

what has been translated here as brand new was originally renew, here is a script that was left intact

Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O YAHAWAH; and RENEW a right spirit within me

There is nothing brand new here ,the issue has always been disobedience and stiffneckedness

Psa 78:10 They kept not the covenant of YAHAWAH, and refused to walk in his law;

Deu 10:16   Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.

Psa 105:10 And confirmed the same unto Yah'qob for a law,and to Yisrayl for an everlasting covenant:

Do you understand the word everlasting! if The covenant is everlasting how can you throw it away and make a brand new one?

The same laws or commmandments that people like you are refusing to obey today shall eventually be written in your hearts, with no need for people like me to be on your case anymore! an that's if you survive what's ahead!

Isa 24:5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

Isa 24:6 Therefore the curse has devoured the earth, And those who dwell in it are desolate. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, And few men [are] left 

Pro 28:4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them.
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by morpheus24: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
Yisraylite:

@ Mavenb0x

grin grin grin

You confirm my position with each post of this sort that you make, i.e openly exibit your lack of understanding when it comes to the original testament!

It is apparently Clear you don't understand what you just quoted Jer 31:29-30 clearly says EACH PERSON WILL PAY FOR HIS OWN SIN, yet your christianity teaches that someone else namely Ea-Zeus Kristos a.k.a Jesus Christ paid for everyone's sin in the world! simply laughable!!

Here it is again!

Eze 18:20 The person who sins shall die. The son shall not bear the guilt of the father, nor the father bear the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

If your position is correct then The Creator is lier and has gone contary to His established word by letting his so -called son pay for other peoples sin and disobedience!! YOUR POSITION IS WACK !!!

Yer 31:30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity; every man who eats the sour grapes, his teeth shall be set on edge.

Did you even understand this saying? You eat green apples, you're the one who gets sick,

Simpy stated!

you commit the crime you do the time, not your Jesus doing the time for you!!

What we have here is a gross mistranslation of these scripts from the original, the more you attempt to translate, the more you water down or dilute the words and impact of what is being translated!

what has been translated here as brand new was originally renew, here is a script that was left intact

Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O YAHAWAH; and RENEW a right spirit within me

There is nothing brand new here ,the issue has always been disobedience and stiffneckedness

Psa 78:10 They kept not the covenant of YAHAWAH, and refused to walk in his law;

Deu 10:16 Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.

Psa 105:10 And confirmed the same unto Yah'qob for a law,and to Yisrayl for an everlasting covenant:

Do you understand the word everlasting! if The covenant is everlasting how can you throw it away and make a brand new one?

The same laws or commmandments that people like you are refusing to obey today shall eventually be written in your hearts, with no need for people like me to be on your case anymore! an that's if you survive what's ahead!

Isa 24:5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

Isa 24:6 Therefore the curse has devoured the earth, And those who dwell in it are desolate. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, And few men [are] left

Pro 28:4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them.

This is what happens to people who read into things toomuch and become mental inthe process. I have seen it happen before.
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Yisraylite(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2009
@ morpheus24

This is what happens to people who read into things toomuch  and become mental inthe process. I have seen it happen before.
Posted on: Today at 04:00:09 PMPosted by: Yisraylite 

Your comments are played out Bro and your come backs are weak as hell!! grin, try a little harder next time!!

Yisyalite a.k.a Morpheus24 destroyer cool
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by morpheus24: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2009
Yisraylite:

@ morpheus24

Your comments are played out Bro and your come backs are weak as hell!! grin, try a little harder next time!!

Yisyalite a.k.a Morpheus24 destroyer cool

I am on to ya'll's game like peanut butter on bread bro.

Yisralylites DNA analysis

Male Lineage E3a origins West Africa

Mtdna Lineage L3d origins West Africa

Body morphology_ Robust with large round crania typical of West African ancestry

Possible ancient religious affiliations_ Sango worshipper
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Yisraylite(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2009
@ morpheus24

I am on to ya'll's game like peanut butter on bread bro.

"FREE YOUR MIND"

Ya'll, who  me and your Dad grin grin grin

Men! you've become real soft !!!  I can't even roll with you like we used, it maybe your intellect has significantly declined cool
due to old age or a break down in ya dumb matrix grin
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by morpheus24: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2009
Yisraylite:

@ morpheus24

Ya'll, who  me and your Dad grin grin grin

Men! you've become real soft !!!  I can't even roll with you like we used, it maybe your intellect has significantly declined cool
due to old age or a break down in ya dumb matrix grin

Yawn

As a matter of fact I have had major upgrades and fly a brand new hover craft 'its called the "Kickazz"

Don't mistake me for your "brainless so called edomites"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ju2gLMCBSg
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:32am On Dec 23, 2009
Analytical:

@OLAADEGBU, I didn't realize this humourous and witty part of you until today as I stumbled onto this thread! I was just adjusting my seat for more of the jolly ride when Mavenb0x crashed in and decided to cut short the comedy. I don't know why it seems I am reading Elisha having a field day taking some 'blindfolded' soldiers on a merry-go-round to the king of Israel in 2 Kings 6!!!!

When is Part 2 of this coming? cheesy

I was also enjoying the jolly ride until our dear sister mavenbox let the cat out of the bag. grin  She has at least saved them of their misery as they had been disillusioned about the merry-go-round that they had subscribed to.  Elisha's event would be interesting to relive so as to see those 'blindfolded' soldiers on parade.  Who said God has not got a high sense of humour?
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:40am On Dec 23, 2009
Image123:

Wetin be this one mavenbox. You don spoil small of my christmas fun jo. Where is mazaje and co sef?

I hope mazaje and co read mavenbox's answer to their questions and that is if they haven't gone into hiding. cool
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:44am On Dec 23, 2009
Analytical:

@Image123, wetin again you want make I talk? See fine thread wey she just end like dat! You know when you dey do quiz, na question and answer, no long discussion!! She for wait small make we enjoy the game thread before she raise dat her long and beautiful finger say she sabi the answer na wink

Christmas wishes for who? They have not said they have found where or even whether the baby was born!

If mavenbox's explanation is not enough for them let me entertain them with the greatest story ever told in the e-booklet below:

The Greatest Story Ever Told!

[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/tract_9.swf[/flash]
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Mavenb0x(m): 5:07am On Dec 23, 2009
@Olaadegbu: LOL way to go, sir!
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by illusion2: 7:04am On Dec 23, 2009
Olaadegbu,with all due respect you obviously didn't have the answers(posting largely obtuse links). . , thank you mavenb0x for coming up with the goods. . . wink.
Christians should learn to address issues ,especially concerning their faith headlong without recourse to such diversionary tactics.
People will value your posts more if you anwered simple questions.

As for
Yisraylite:

Please post any scripture from the so called Old testament where the name Jesus Christ is mentioned since he claims to be the one being talked about, I want you to show me a verse where the name Jesus christ is refered to in the Law or the Prophets
The OT is replete with references to Jesus,thou you may conveniently chose to deny it,the ones that come to mind immediately:
Dan 3:25
Psalm 110:1
Isa 7:14
And I don't think we need to be aggressive when discussing religion,you are perfectly entitled to your point of view just like everyone else. . . wink
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Tudor6(f): 7:26am On Dec 23, 2009
illusion2:

Olaadegbu,with all due respect you obviously didn't have the answers(posting largely obtuse links). . ,  thank you mavenb0x for coming up with the goods. . .  wink.
Christians should learn to address issues ,especially concerning their faith headlong without recourse to such diversionary tactics.
People will value your posts more if you anwered simple questions.

As for The OT is replete with references to Jesus,thou you may conveniently chose to deny it,the ones that come to mind immediately:
Dan 3:25
Psalm 110:1
Isa 7:14

And I don't think we need to be aggressive when discussing religion,you are perfectly entitled to your point of view just like everyone else. . .  wink
These are LIES. The highlighted scriptures NEVER mention jesus as the messiah BUT describe A messiah.

Jesus was just a fraud who claimed to be the messiah.

The jews are still expecting their messiah till this day!
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by illusion2: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2009
Tudór:

These are LIES. The highlighted scriptures NEVER mention jesus as the messiah BUT describe A messiah.
Jesus was just a fraud who claimed to be the messiah.

The jews are still expecting their messiah till this day!
I laugh in hebrew grin grin grin grin

Tudor says s/he female

I say Tudor is male.

so therefore Tudor is a fraud for claiming to be female. . . .QED cool !
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Tudor6(f): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2009
illusion2:

I laugh in hebrew  grin grin grin grin

Tudor says s/he female

I say Tudor is male.

so therefore Tudor is a fraud for claiming to be female. . . .QED  cool  !
Are you going to address the issue rather than ranting off-topic?
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by illusion2: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2009
Im not 'ranting off- topic'. . .I was just giving you back your words.

Jesus said He is the Messiah. . . you don't believe,you say no he's a liar.

You say you're female. . . . .I don't believe you. . . . does that make you a liar?

What is the issue in that ?

However,the verses I listed don't say anything about 'messiah' only mention 'the Son of God' in the OT (which Yisraylite inferred didn't exist). . . .
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Yisraylite(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2009
@Tudor
Good looking out!,The truth be known

@ illusion2

You say you're female. . . . .I don't believe you. . . . does that make you a liar?

A typical response from a brainwashed African who has chosen an imaginery ficticious dead blonde hair blue eyed white man as his savior and God   

@ illusion2

You sir need to follow a thread very closely b4 getting overly emotional and shooting off prematurely grin

However,the verses  I listed don't say anything about 'messiah' only mention 'the Son of God' in the OT (which Yisraylite inferred didn't exist). . . . 

This was my previous post from page 2 of this thread,don't lie about my statements when you're ignorant of what I've said
(which Yisraylite inferred didn't exist). . . . 

NO WHERE IN THE ORIGINAL TESTAMENT DOES THE CREATOR EVER MENTION THE NAME JESUS CHRIST A NAME DERIVED FROM THE LATIN EA-ZEUS KRISTOS(Zeus the Healer)

NO WHERE IN THE ORIGINAL TESTAMENT DOES THE CREATOR EVER MENTION JESUS CHRIST AS BEING HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OR FIRST BORN, THE CREATOR CALLS THE NATION YISRAYL HIS SON

Ex 4:22 Then you shall say to Pharaoh, 'Thus says YAHAWAH: "Yisrayl is My son, My firstborn. 

Ex 4:23 So I say to you, let My son go that he may serve Me. But if you refuse to let him go, indeed I will kill your son, your firstborn."

Hsa 11:1 "When Yisrayl was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called My son.

The Nation of Yisrayl is The Creator's Son not a ficticious Greco Roman created Image called Ea-Zus Kristos a.k.a Jesus Christ

Now I dare any of you to simply do this:

Please post any scripture from the so called Old testament where the name Jesus Christ is mentioned since he claims to be the one being talked about, I want you to show me a verse where the name Jesus christ is refered to in the Law or the Prophets

keyword here being the NAME JESUS CHRIST, NOT MESSIAH! BUT JESUS CHRIST undecided
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Yisraylite(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ Topic

More about The Creator's Son or Sons:

Psa 89:20   I HAVE FOUND MY SERVANT DAWAD(David-The BRANCH of Yishai – see Isa 11:1); With MY HOLY OIL I HAVE ANOINTED HIM,

Psa 89:27   AND I WILL MAKE HIM  MY FIRSTBORN, higher than of the kings of the earth.

Psa 2:7 "I will declare the decree: YAHAWAH has said to Me (Yisrayl-,spoken by King Dawad, AYAH'S anointed king over Yisrayl), 'You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.

THe Creator also Identifies Ephraim , one of the Twelve tribes of the Nation Yisrayl as HIS Son and Also first born,

Yer(Jer) 31:9 They shall come with weeping, And with supplications I will lead them. I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters, In a straight way in which they shall not stumble; For I am a Father to Yisrayl, And Ephraim [is] My firstborn.

Yer(Jer) 31:20 [Is] Ephraim My dear son? [Is he] a pleasant child? For though I spoke against him, I earnestly remember him still; Therefore My heart yearns for him; I will surely have mercy on him, says YAHAWAH

NO JESUS CHRIST MENTIONED HERE AGAIN AS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF THE CREATOR grin grin Someone please refute, not with nonsense reasoning, but scripture for scripture!!!!! wink
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by morpheus24: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2009
Yisraylite:

@Tudor
Good looking out!,The truth be known

@ illusion2

A typical response from a brainwashed African who has chosen an imaginery ficticious dead blonde hair blue eyed white man as his savior and God    @ illusion2

Notice the racial overtones in everyting this man keeps talking about.

Bros you need to step out of that babylon called America and know that ther are another 5.5 billion people outside of America. Please you guys are really suffering from some grandiose delusions.
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Tudor6(f): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2009
illusion2:

However,the verses  I listed don't say anything about 'messiah' only mention 'the Son of God' in the OT (which Yisraylite inferred didn't exist). . . .
The verses do not name jesus as the son of god does it? It mentions only A son of god.

Everyone from olumba to jesus can claim to be that son of god.
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Yisraylite(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2009
@ Morpheus24

I think desmond elliot is cool. I saw him when he came to houston  to shoot a movie. Check out the clip

Ha,ha ha! Morpheus24 unmasked grin , what were you doing in Houston! Naija Bouy trying to masquerade as someone else grin grin, What the flip are you doing in the US while making hypocritical statements like this
Bros you need to step out of that babylon called America and know that ther are another 5.5 billion people outside of America. Please you guys are really suffering from some grandiose delusions.

Or this one
Hey Guys, need some advice on how to help a friend.

My guy just came back from naija last year and told me he  finally met this girl he's been talking to for about 7months( He got hooked up by a friend in the US).

Came back from Naija to where? could it be Houston? Ha ha ha LMAO busted !! I told you you were a fraud grin grin grin

Stay hidden in Houston cos  I'm in Houston and if I ever come across you, I"m gonna give you the good belting your Papa never give you  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by morpheus24: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2009
Yisraylite:

@ Morpheus24
Ha,ha ha! Morpheus24 unmasked grin , what were you doing in Houston! Naija Bouy trying to masquerade as someone else grin grin, What the flip are you doing in the US while making hypocritical statements like this
Or this one
Came back from Naija to where? could it be Houston? Ha ha ha LMAO busted !! I told you you were a fraud grin grin grin

Stay hidden in Houston cos  I'm in Houston and if I ever come across you, I"m gonna give you the good belting your Papa never give you  cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see you are researching your opponents thread history. Good one,but falls flat on its face none the less

In many of my posts I have stated my whereabouts many times, Houston of course being one of them.  On many occasions. I even admitted going to schools on the West coast, east coast and South(houston) in particular. Think block head,how else would I be familiar with your cult. SHISSH!!

My profession takes me to far away countries as Eriteria, the Congo, South Africa, Cape verde, England, Sweden, Switzerland, India, Sudan, dubai and the likes and I reside in this places as I choose UNPLUGGED!. ( The matrix is all around us you know. ha! ha! ha!)

Ps if you need a holiday I can invite you to my pad in Abuja, I also have one in lagos as well. HA! HA HA!
so bro you can search as hard as you want to for stuff to attack me with. I have nothing to hide, never did. for further details you may want to search under posts with me and Mandingo( a native of your houston as well)

Weak strategy, very weak indeed.
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by illusion2: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2009
Tudór:

The verses do not name jesus as the son of god does it? It mentions only A the son of gGod.
Very good,so you're getting there. .  .the OT mentions THe SON OF GOD. Now do you believe the OT or not,before we move to whether Jesus IS the Son of God.

Yisraylite:

A typical response from a [s]brainwashed African who has chosen an imaginery ficticious dead blonde hair blue eyed white man as his savior[/s] and God   
You sir need to follow a thread very closely b4 getting overly emotional and shooting off prematurely grin
This was my previous post from page 2 of this thread,don't lie about my statements when you're ignorant of what I've said
NO WHERE IN THE ORIGINAL TESTAMENT DOES THE CREATOR EVER MENTION THE NAME JESUS CHRIST A NAME DERIVED FROM THE LATIN EA-ZEUS KRISTOS(Zeus the Healer)
You sir,[b]need to come down from your high horse ,if you want to engage in intelligent discussion. . . . . WTF is all these 'brainwashed African' nonsense? Do you know my origins?

You have your point of view, I have mine. A good part of what you're saying is true & already common knowledge- the African roots of Moses etc,so whats your problem??

Your current discourse is related to Jesus being THE SON OF GOD,nobody said anything about a blond or anything like that.

Read my prev post,I said you inferred. . . duh !

Now where was I?  angry
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by morpheus24: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2009
illusion2:

Your current discourse is related to Jesus being THE SON OF GOD,nobody said anything about a blond or anything like that.

He can't help himself. The blond hair blue eyes is stuck in his brain.
Re: Where Was Jesus Born, In A House Or Manger? by Tudor6(f): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2009
illusion2:

Very good,so you're getting there. .  .the OT mentions THe SON OF GOD. Now do you believe the OT or not,before we move to whether Jesus IS the Son of God.
I dont need to belive the OT before you can prove jesus as the son of god referred thereof, do i?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

And Such Were Some Of You : Will Believers Not Enter The Kingdom?- Jack Kelley / Ignatius Kaigama Assumes Duty As Abuja Catholic Archbishop / Does Killing 'wall Geckos' Have Any Physical/spiritual Consequence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.