Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment (21349 Views)

Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Nysc 2018 relocation /redeployment / How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by dammy13(m): 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
​Relocation and redeployment of corp members is a thing that is open to any corp member that is willing to take it. NYSC has made it in such a way that if any prospective corp member has genuine reasons why he/she should not serve in the state they have been posted to, such corper has the right to request for a change of state. And that’s exactly what is called “NYSC Redeployment/Relocation”. But mind you, such reasons must be genuine and reasonable.

There are only two ways through which you can apply for Relocation and get approved afterwards.

1. Applying on Camp: One of the major ways, and of course, the initial way of applying for Nysc Relocation and Redeployment is applying for it on camp.

During the 21 days Orientation course on camp, interested corp members will be given the opportunity to apply for Relocation at the 2nd week on camp.

A form will be given out to any interested corper to fill. This form will require, among other things, the corper to state the reason he/she wants a relocation and also give reasonable evidences to back up any excuse given. Together with the form, you will also be asked to submit an application letter.

2. Applying Online After Camp: Before, it’s very difficult or rather impossible to get a Relocation approval after camping is over. But now, it has being made possible and easier to apply for relocating by simply allowing corp members to apply online even after camp is over. Some believes it’s not possible to get approval for relocation until 3 months after camp. But i will tell you, that’s also not true. You can apparently get approved for relocation even after 2 weeks of application. So, how do we go about the online application for Nysc Relocation;

1. Visit the Relocation portal: that is the Nysc official website

2. Sign in with your email and password; same as the ones you earlier used in registering on the portal.

3. Click on “Relocation”

4. Fill in your details appropriately into the fields provided .

And That’s all. You will be afterwards notified through text messages and mails about developments on your application. That’s the same way you will be notified when it’s approved or otherwise. How to Print Nysc Online Relocation and Redeployment Letter

1. Log in to Nysc official website

2. Log in with your email and password

3. Go to “Manage Relocation” and click on it

4. Make a payment of #1000 and wait for it to redirect you after successful payment

5. Print your payment receipt. It’s your evidence of payment in case any unexpected issue arrises latter

6. You will be redirected and now allowed to print your Nysc Relocation letter online

7. Do not forget to make copies of the letter and keep for reference If you still have any thing not clear about this topic, u can use the coment box to notify us so we can help you out with reasonable information on how to go about it.”

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/02/2-major-ways-to-apply-for-nysc.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by saxwizard(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
FTC.............

With all this one wey dem dey do medical clearance bfr camp..........relocation based on medical ground gpo hard small oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Moshkom(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
Noted.

Buh pls can iApply to be DEPLOY to UK or US?

1 Like

Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ohhhhh!

So you are encouraging them to relocate to where their sugar daddies reside abi?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
If you know someone in Abuja then you are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Chillext(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Moshkom:
Noted.

yes! you can as well apply to be deployed to heaven or hell.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by skywalker001(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Noted
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by watered(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
I wanna leave Maiduguri o
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Zumbest(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
when will batch A be mobilized?

1 Like

Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by olaezebala: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Marry or pay and u'll be where u want.

Gaskia?

1 Like

Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Timothyoj(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
Thanks for this info op, please how do we make payment; are we going to be provided with all details needed for payment on the NYSC portal?

1 Like

Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Akinlekanwr(m): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Fake medical report, which is the trend, can come back to haunt folks using it.

1 Like

Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by bestspoke: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
what about before camp...
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Agu87(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
when the relocation print out has been printed, what is the next step, do one still have any business with the current state or he should proceed to the new state
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by superfelix: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
cool
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by sirusX(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
bjhaid:
If you know someone in Abuja then you are good to go.
The 9ja way...anyday, anytime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Escodeb(m): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
okay
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by nattty(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Moshkom:
Noted.
Try n be serious 4 once nah...busting my brain

1 Like

Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by tahir01(m): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
How can one exempt? Thanks.
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by petitejolie(f): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
wat if I'm pregnant and I don't want to serve as a result of DAT or is dere any need to serve in d first place?
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by nattty(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Chillext:
yes! you can as well apply to be deployed to heaven or hell.
But y nah??
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by fufuNegusi(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
i redeployed from kano to anambra online during my NYSC while i was chilling on my bed here in lagos,
while people were busy claiming illness and all,
girls using their bums to gain advantage
guys bribing with cash

i simply used my phone logged in to the website and applied for redeployment

i stated my reasons... funny enough i wrote a simple statement as

kano state is too faraway from my family and am totally not comfortable so is my mother, she calls and complains daily.... i do not like kano so therefore i want to get redeployed to a state where i can serve under the sun and in the rain with joy and rest of mind
the insecurity in kano is another big disadvantage, i cant serve under this condition... I AM SCARED
Thanks

something like that, grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by shirgles(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Op may God bless you for this information
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Sylvaxxl1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
All what the op said is true but on book, even the said medical doesn't works as well as it should...funny enough my sister tried all these but didn't get what she needed na God just finally help am now she's serving in her desired place and interestingly she now knows how to do the transfer stuff and helps others who need it.
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Bowwow11(m): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Good development to all prospective corpers
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by 377: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Is it possible for someone who submitted all documentation for redeployment on marriage ground be denied. I learnt not all application will be treated and those who do not get theirs on camp will go to their local govt to apply for it pls how is it possible. I need to no thanks
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by solomorinho(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
fufuNegusi:
i redeployed from kano to anambra online during my NYSC while i was chilling on my bed here in lagos,
while people were busy claiming illness and all,
girls using their bums to gain advantage
guys bribing with cash

i simply used my phone logged in to the website and applied for redeployment

i stated my reasons... funny enough i wrote a simple statement as

kano state is too faraway from my family and am totally not comfortable so is my mother, she calls and complains daily.... i do not like kano so therefore i want to get redeployed to a state where i can serve under the sun and in the rain with joy and rest of mind
the insecurity in kano is another big disadvantage, i cant serve under this condition... I AM SCARED
Thanks

something like that, grin grin

. Barber abeg leave my fron hair
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by WILLYBABS(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
I dey miss NYSC like die
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Dotman2210(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Okay nice info,but what is the process if you wants to reject your relocation if you are no longer interested
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Francobaresi(m): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Agu87:
when the relocation print out has been printed, what is the next step, do one still have any business with the current state or he should proceed to the new state
pls house i also need an answer to dis lyk ASAP...thnx
cc
dammy13
Re: 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment by Tonnierichy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sylvaxxl1:
All what the op said is true but on book, even the said medical doesn't works as well as it should...funny enough my sister tried all these but didn't get what she needed na God just finally help am now she's serving in her desired place and interestingly she now knows how to do the transfer stuff and helps others who need it.
Good evening sir
Please Is it possible that ur sis could help me out?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Issues 6-point Warning To Corps Members In Lagos / Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform / Obasanjo Opens Up On Why He Could Not Join NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.