Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More (1441 Views)

Wondering Why Your Phones Get Hot?? Here Are The Reasons. / Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price / Giving Out Glo Data To Half The Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by Queentito(f): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Valentine is few days away, if you still confused on what to get your spouse to show them how much you appreciate them, worry no more. The new itel S31 is the perfect gift, it's pocket friendly and very durable

Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by oyin2343567(f): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Queentito:
Valentine is few days away, if you still confused on what to get your spouse to show them how much you appreciate them, worry no more. The new itel S31 is the perfect gift, it's pocket friendly and very durable
Itel s31 cool
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by oyin2343567(f): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
This itel s31 is really going places cool
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by Glory12345(f): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
I sell the itel s31 if you want to buy
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by Glory12345(f): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
oyin2343567:
Yeah Itel s31 selfie so cool
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by bash650: 12:43am On Feb 11, 2017
wow! Perfect gift for my Jewel..... She go like this itel S31 especially its camera quality
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by GrandMufti: 5:27am On Feb 11, 2017
oyin2343567:

angry
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by MrMcJay(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2017
These iTel clowns are just fooling themselves. Na them dey post, na them dey reply.
If these people weren't paid by iTel, most of them would NEVER buy the toy.

See them here

https://www.nairaland.com/3614767/power-selfie-series-camera

If Nigerian consumers were adequately protected, this worthless piece of crap with 1G Ram wouldn't be in Nigeria.
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by kio052001(m): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2017
MrMcJay:
These iTel clowns are just fooling themselves. Na them dey post, na them dey reply.

See them here

If Nigerian consumers were adequately protected, this worthless piece of crap with 1G Ram wouldn't be in Nigeria.
my friend join the movement and leave wetin them write for motor body, the Itel S31 is a real deal
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by MrMcJay(m): 8:33am On Feb 11, 2017
kio052001:

my friend join the movement and leave wetin them write for motor body, the Itel S31 is a real deal

The best iTel phone is not as good as the worst Xiaomi phone. iTel produces inferior phones that are built to make the buyer cry after a few weeks.

You can market whatever you want, after all, no matter how good heaven is, some people would still go to hell.
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by kio052001(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2017
MrMcJay:

The best iTel phone is not as good as the worst Xiaomi phone. iTel produces inferior phones that are built to make the buyer cry after a few weeks.

You can market whatever you want, after all, no matter how good heaven is, some people would still go to hell.
guy leave story get your loved one the Itel S31 trust me you'll be jealous of the outcome
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by MrMcJay(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2017
kio052001:

guy leave story get your loved one the Itel S31 trust me you'll be jealous of the outcome

I can't buy an iTel for someone I love. Products like that are for my enemies.

I actually have someone very close to me who was misled into buying an iTel phone by paid agents like you here on NL. The battery was always weak and never charged beyond 15%. Replacement batters were unavailable in stores.

You actually do not even know the diff between Snapdragon and MTK processors and other technical details of mobile gadgets. The day you do, you would be ashamed of your previous posts.
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by kio052001(m): 9:57am On Feb 11, 2017
MrMcJay:

I can't buy an iTel for someone I love. Products like that are for my enemies.

I actually have someone very close to me who was misled into buying an iTel phone by paid agents like you here on NL. The battery was always weak and never charged beyond 15%. Replacement batters were unavailable in stores.

You actually do not even know the diff between Snapdragon and MTK processors and other technical details of mobile gadgets. The day you do, you would be ashamed of your previous posts.
the Itel S31 is different and here are reasons for that;-
1. This device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, which does not allow your battery drain from seldom used apps. The App standby feature of OS limits their impact on battery life so your charged battery lasts longer
2. Even in low light, it got you covered. This device comes with a 5.0MP front camera with soft LED flash that captured with great brilliance even in the dark.
3. 5.5" crystal clear IPS HD display screen for your media viewing comfort and pleasure.
4. Also you can edit your picture using the 5 level face beauty mode of the camera and have the best quality capture. Itel S31 is available in all stores where quality mobile phones are sold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by MrMcJay(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
kio052001:

the Itel S31 is different and here are reasons for that;-
1. This device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, which does not allow your battery drain from seldom used apps. The App standby feature of OS limits their impact on battery life so your charged battery lasts longer
2. Even in low light, it got you covered. This device comes with a 5.0MP front camera with soft LED flash that captured with great brilliance even in the dark.
3. 5.5" crystal clear IPS HD display screen for your media viewing comfort and pleasure.
4. Also you can edit your picture using the 5 level face beauty mode of the camera and have the best quality capture. Itel S31 is available in all stores where quality mobile phones are sold

I'd the firmware on your product upgradeable?
What processor does it run on?
How many Megapixels is the main camera?
With 3G heavy usage, how long does the battery last?
Are there not better mobile image editing software online?

Get correct information before u answer.
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by kio052001(m): 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
MrMcJay:

I'd the firmware on your product upgradeable?
What processor does it run on?
How many Megapixels is the main camera?
With 3G heavy usage, how long does the battery last?
Are there not better mobile image editing software online?

Get correct information before u answer.
yes sir I'll
you also need to get the Itel S31 and start taken selfies then we'll both come to a round table to discuss
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by Oyindebrah(f): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
MrMcJay:

lol you're so right..

I see no reason in hyping this so called itel phone,its a good phone on it own and I like it as a person,so I think the device will speak for itself
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by Queentito(f): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
MrMcJay:

See them here

Sir, Have you used the itel S31 before and did it give you any issue or any other itel phone??
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by Queentito(f): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
MrMcJay:

See them here

Sir, have you gotten the itel S31? Did it give you any problem?? Or any other itel phone at that

You can't just call the phone worthless without any justified reason
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by Riyikebaby(f): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Glory12345:
I sell the itel s31 if you want to buy

How much is the itel S31?
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by Riyikebaby(f): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Queentito:

Sir, Have you used the itel S31 before and did it give you any issue or any other itel phone??

Co ask, because a friend of mine just got the itel S31 and it is working fine
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by Riyikebaby(f): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
bash650:
wow! Perfect gift for my Jewel..... She go like this itel S31 especially its camera quality

I can be your jewel dear, buy the itel S31 for me :p
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by Glory12345(f): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Riyikebaby:

How much is the itel S31?
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by Akpevwe9: 9:33am On Feb 13, 2017
The itel S31 is Dope

1 Like

Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by Oscarpraise(m): 9:35am On Feb 13, 2017
Get yourself the itel S31 and worry not about your selfies, even in low light

2 Likes

Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by Pweety008: 9:42am On Feb 13, 2017
Oscarpraise:
Get yourself the itel S31 and worry not about your selfies, even in low light

I need the itel S31 as val gift please kiss
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by kio052001(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Pweety008:

I need the itel S31 as val gift please kiss
I can get u the Itel S31 but u must promise me that
* next Valentine will be reserved for me and you because this Valentine has been booked
* you will be sending me your selfies every morning and evening
* once a week we'll both take selfies

if it's o k by u PM me
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by olo2phemmy: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Seems like a good idea considering the amount...nice!!
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by Jude22: 12:00am On Feb 17, 2017
olo2phemmy:
Seems like a good idea considering the amount...nice!!
yeah I agree it's kinda cool tho
Re: Wondering What To Get For Your Better Half For Val? Worry No More by Queentito(f): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jude22:
yeah I agree it's kinda cool tho

This itel S31 is very very cool

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With My L9 / Airtel Must Be Crazy For Creating This 'unlimited Plan' Part 2 / SOLD!!! Crazy Deal... Iphone 7 128GB For Sale For N130k SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.