Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Merry Xmas In Advance To U All In The Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Merry Xmas In Advance To U All In The Romance Section (887 Views)

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ / Your Friend's Girlfriend Makes Love Advance To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Xmas In Advance To U All In The Romance Section by whitesturd(f): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2009
Was jst thinking.xmas is cmin soon.jst 3 wks to go.and im so very happy to God for sparing my life to see another xmas.oh God u are too much.u are three much.im so happy.xmas is coming,is coming,is coming,xmas is coming,mama buy shoe 4 me,mama buy clothe for me.mama buy bag 4 me.
This is wishing all my fellow nairalanders a very loving xmas and a prosperous new year in advance.love you all kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Merry Xmas In Advance To U All In The Romance Section by Macgreat(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2009
Wetin you want make your BF buy for you? . . .
Re: Merry Xmas In Advance To U All In The Romance Section by 190: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2009
whitesturd:

Was jst thinking.xmas is cmin soon.jst 3 wks to go.and im so very happy to God for sparing my life to see another xmas.oh God u are too much.u are three much.im so happy.xmas is coming,is coming,is coming,xmas is coming,mama buy shoe 4 me,mama buy clothe for me.mama buy bag 4 me.
This is wishing all my fellow nairalanders a very loving xmas and a prosperous new year in advance.love you all kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

same 2 u 2

Just do me 1 favour

[s]have a clean and well shaved pu, ssy ahead of the new year[/s], tongue tongue tongue

try and be a good girl next year~
Re: Merry Xmas In Advance To U All In The Romance Section by Macgreat(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2009
I smell a JackĀ  grin
Re: Merry Xmas In Advance To U All In The Romance Section by whitesturd(f): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2009
Macgreat:

Wetin you want make your BF buy for you? . . .

I want him to take me to father xmas. grin grin.lol.
@topic
God im grateful,4 what uve done 4 me.Lord im thankful,w4 wt uve dun 4 me.some ve shoes but got no leg,some ve leg but dy got no shoe.i got shoe and i got leg.Glory be to Ja Jehovah o ya sope tie.sope tie moti so pe temi.im so grateful God.
Re: Merry Xmas In Advance To U All In The Romance Section by whitesturd(f): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2009
190:

same 2 u 2

Just do me 1 favour

[s]have a clean and well shaved pu, ssy ahead of the new year[/s], tongue tongue tongue

try and be a good girl next year~

190.Are u nuts.who are u talking to.u sure say u well.pls dont disturb my thread wt ur nonsense talk.u deserve more than this but in the spirit of the season,i pardon u.Go and sin no more my child.u are lucky im in a very good mood 2day.yeye boy.
Re: Merry Xmas In Advance To U All In The Romance Section by 190: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2009
whitesturd:

190.Are u nuts.who are u talking to.u sure say u well.pls dont disturb my thread wt your nonsense talk.u deserve more than this but in the spirit of the season,i pardon u.Go and sin no more my child.u are lucky im in a very good mood 2day.yeye boy.

but i only said u shud be a good gurlie next year or did i do sometin wrong~
sad sad

(blinks eyes in a guilty way)

(1) (Reply)

Why am i like this? Plz advise. / Can I Marry This Girl - Are We Related? / So Terrible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.