Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

A Better Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Better Person (679 Views)

Please Help, I Want To Be A Better Person. / 12 Tips To Becoming A Better Person And Live A Happy Life / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Better Person by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sometimes you don't have to question everything. Sometimes all you have to do is listen and understand, speak only when you have been spoken to and answer only what you have been asked. Some things don't deserve your attention, sometimes certain things are better left unsaid. I have known this for such a long time but have failed to practise it until the day I learned a very good lesson, in a very hard way. You don't have to talk your way through everything, ignore and proceed with life. You can't let yourself be bothered by everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Better Person by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
This piece is for folks that talk too much. They just can't help it grin.
Re: A Better Person by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
This piece is for folks that talk too much. They just can't help it grin.

Takes one to know one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Better Person by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
Sometimes you don't have to question everything. Sometimes all you have to do is listen and understand, speak only when you have been spoken to and answer only what you have been asked. Some things don't deserve your attention, sometimes certain things are better left unsaid. I have known this for such a long time but have failed to practise it until the day I learned a very good lesson, in a very hard way. You don't have to talk your way through everything, ignore and proceed with life. You can't let yourself be bothered by everything.
Nice writup,,,
Re: A Better Person by Nomfanelo99(f): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
Martin124:
Nice writup,,,
tnx
Re: A Better Person by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
tnx
yuh welcome

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Her Budget For The Month Of February, See Her Val Budget / I Need A Date / Hello NLANDER Which Wedding Is More Funky To Go Yoruba,igbo Or Hausa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.