Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions (4841 Views)

General Manager At Ultra Media Solutions / Front Desk/clients’ Relations Manager At Ultra Media Solutions Limited / Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions by ideologies(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ultra Media Solutions is a creative multi-media company that specializes in result-driven web and multimedia solutions for businesses and individuals interested in superior service delivery with core of our operation revolving around Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions and Training Services.

Paid Internship Programme
◾Job Type – Full Time
◾Qualification – BA/BSc/HND
◾Location – Lagos
◾Job Field – Internships / Volunteering

Job Description
◾Ultra Media Solutions is a young and vibrantly developing organization with a team of dedicated professionals. This internship offers practical work experience and the opportunity to gain real-time, job ready experience with the technical operations in your chosen ICT, Creative and Digital Media career in a vibrant Information and Communication Technology organisation.
◾This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with staff.
◾This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the Information Technology, Creative and Multimedia Industries for passionate, tech-savvy and dependable interns

Benefit of Internship
◾A paid internship position for successful candidates. Note that you will be given a thorough (2) weeks of intensive organisation training as well as career-path mentor-ship after which once you are selected for been qualified, you will be offered full-time job placement with remunerations
◾With 3 training centers/offices in Lagos – Ikeja, Egbeda and Lekki, you have flexible options of working from location closer to you
◾You get real-time 100% practical career training, practical work experience while also earning income remunerations
◾Highly dynamic team members to work with as well professional senior colleagues who will mentor you for a great career up liftment
◾Working in a fast-growing company with highly vibrant mission, exceptional service delivery and best customer service experience

Requirements
◾A basic understanding of computer operations Ultra-Media-Solution-
◾Proficiency in computer applications
◾Conducting research via internet
◾Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
◾Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team
◾Strong oral and written communications skills
◾Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
◾Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships
◾Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.

Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
◾Ultra Media Solutions is looking for interns with exceptional customer service skills, solid troubleshooting skills, ability to work well in a team environment, excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
◾Applicants should have the ability to research and understand technical documentation, and an understanding of how to apply various technical resources.
◾Applicants should have the ability to perform tasks such as operating systems and application software installations and Upgrades, as well as virus protection and eradication.

Career Skills:
◾Web Design and Development
◾Graphics Designs
◾3D Animations
◾Video Editing
◾Motion Graphics
◾Web Applications Development
◾Mobile App Development
◾Digital Media Marketing & Management
◾Photography
◾Plus Entertainment Professions (Music Video &Film Making, Audio Production etc)

Location of Applicants:

◾Our new office location is in Lekki Ajah Axis of Lagos metropolis (in addition to our Ikeja and Egbeda offices) and so applicants should be resident of this areas – Lekki, Ajah, VI, Ikoyi, Eti-Osa, and island environment

Method of Application
Click here to apply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions by ideologies(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please this is a great opportunity

Don't look down on it.

Last batch was not paid internship, but management have decided to pay as this will aid in ameliorating the current economic situation.
Re: Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions by ideologies(m): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
Still open
Re: Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions by SaintChukz(m): 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
ideologies:
Still open
ideologies:

Don't look down on it.
Last batch was not paid internship, but management have decided to pay as this will aid in ameliorating the current economic situation.

I would really love to have a go at it, infact I'm almost ready like today for this but the only issue is with the location, Lekki - which is on the island while I reside on the mainland. If only they would consider those on the mainland areas around Ikeja and environs for this, then I would gladly grab it with both hands.
Re: Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions by Heshei: 1:59am On Feb 11, 2017
Nice one ... The company seem to me one with vision.

I will observe more keenly in my further interactions.

Will try out the Empowertech opportunity.
Re: Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions by BunchObute: 7:55am On Feb 11, 2017
ideologies:

Don't look down on it.

How much are they going to pay? Let's know that first because some of us are already skilled in programming
Re: Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions by ideologies(m): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Keep applying

ideologies:
Ultra Media Solutions is a creative multi-media company that specializes in result-driven web and multimedia solutions for businesses and individuals interested in superior service delivery with core of our operation revolving around Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions and Training Services.

Paid Internship Programme
◾Job Type – Full Time
◾Qualification – BA/BSc/HND
◾Location – Lagos
◾Job Field – Internships / Volunteering

Job Description
◾Ultra Media Solutions is a young and vibrantly developing organization with a team of dedicated professionals. This internship offers practical work experience and the opportunity to gain real-time, job ready experience with the technical operations in your chosen ICT, Creative and Digital Media career in a vibrant Information and Communication Technology organisation.
◾This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with staff.
◾This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the Information Technology, Creative and Multimedia Industries for passionate, tech-savvy and dependable interns

Benefit of Internship
◾A paid internship position for successful candidates. Note that you will be given a thorough (2) weeks of intensive organisation training as well as career-path mentor-ship after which once you are selected for been qualified, you will be offered full-time job placement with remunerations
◾With 3 training centers/offices in Lagos – Ikeja, Egbeda and Lekki, you have flexible options of working from location closer to you
◾You get real-time 100% practical career training, practical work experience while also earning income remunerations
◾Highly dynamic team members to work with as well professional senior colleagues who will mentor you for a great career up liftment
◾Working in a fast-growing company with highly vibrant mission, exceptional service delivery and best customer service experience

Requirements
◾A basic understanding of computer operations Ultra-Media-Solution-
◾Proficiency in computer applications
◾Conducting research via internet
◾Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
◾Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team
◾Strong oral and written communications skills
◾Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
◾Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships
◾Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.

Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
◾Ultra Media Solutions is looking for interns with exceptional customer service skills, solid troubleshooting skills, ability to work well in a team environment, excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
◾Applicants should have the ability to research and understand technical documentation, and an understanding of how to apply various technical resources.
◾Applicants should have the ability to perform tasks such as operating systems and application software installations and Upgrades, as well as virus protection and eradication.

Career Skills:
◾Web Design and Development
◾Graphics Designs
◾3D Animations
◾Video Editing
◾Motion Graphics
◾Web Applications Development
◾Mobile App Development
◾Digital Media Marketing & Management
◾Photography
◾Plus Entertainment Professions (Music Video &Film Making, Audio Production etc)

Location of Applicants:

◾Our new office location is in Lekki Ajah Axis of Lagos metropolis (in addition to our Ikeja and Egbeda offices) and so applicants should be resident of this areas – Lekki, Ajah, VI, Ikoyi, Eti-Osa, and island environment

Method of Application
Click here to apply
Re: Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions by komzy589(m): 7:55am On Feb 13, 2017
Good day sir. Pls when are we expecting to get message for interview?
Re: Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions by komzy589(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
They are not paying anyone salary for this internship. The interview is just to entice everyone in attendance to register with their training institution. Looks like a waste of time to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions by ideologies(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
still open
Re: Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions by ademakanak(m): 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
komzy589:
They are not paying anyone salary for this internship. The interview is just to entice everyone in attendance to register with their training institution. Looks like a waste of time to me.

May God bless you real good for this comment. They are bunch of idiots and time wasters! Flee from them. I repeat, flee!

Will share my ugly experience with them on here soon. Job seekers are really suffering in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions by adelawry(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
ademakanak:

May God bless you real good for this comment. They are bunch of idiots and time wasters! Flee from them. I repeat, flee!

Will share my ugly experience with them on here soon. Job seekers are really suffering in this country.

kindly check your mail. I just sent you a DM

1 Like

Re: Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions by thebaale(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
Please share your experience, I got a mail from them having an interview tomorrow, please help a brother, I don't want to waste my money on tfare, thanks
ademakanak:

Re: Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions by ideologies(m): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2017
He has shared the experience already smiley
thebaale:
Please share your experience, I got a mail from them having an interview tomorrow, please help a brother, I don't want to waste my money on tfare, thanks
Re: Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
ideologies:
Keep applying

Please how much does ultra media solutions pay their interns
Re: Apply for Paid Internship Recruitment At Ultra Media Solutions by engrvick2: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hi please I received an internship interview invitation from ultra media solutions ict hub.. Pls how true are they... And how much is their PAid internship earning

(1) (Reply)

Hilton Worldwide Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Silverbird Recruitment / Job Opportunity For Fresh Graduate Awaiting Result And NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.