Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

What Is Valentine Day To You? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Is Valentine Day To You? (441 Views)

Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) / Benue University Fresh Graduate Who Died On Valentine's Day Buried (Photos) / This Amazing Wedding In Lagos On Valentine's Day Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Valentine Day To You? by koms: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Can anybody explain how valentine day, gift and sex relate. It is still a riddle to me, because anytime Feb 14 is being mentioned what comes into individuals mind is either gift or sex. The male counterpart will be thinking of sex while the female will be obsessed with the thought of gift. Research even show that condom sales increase by 25% every Feb 14. Is that the reason for val celebration (if the day even worth celebrating at all)?
Re: What Is Valentine Day To You? by moyakz(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
let's ask ifa!
Re: What Is Valentine Day To You? by ojun50(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
Day of breaking heart nd cheating
Re: What Is Valentine Day To You? by clerkent(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
funny enough I don't know that day exist.just a normal day to me
Re: What Is Valentine Day To You? by Jilo83(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
Day destinies will be traded...

(1) (Reply)

Brand Ambassador Needed / Tungba For Real At Avoidable Price / ABUJA Crazy Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.