Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship (22809 Views)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers / A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by Islie: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
By Oluwatoyin Malik

Amiddle age man, Ridwan Oladiran on Thursday in Ibadan, Oyo State, set his ex-girlfriend’s property on fire at Aribidesi Compound, Akuro area of the capital city, while she was also injured over her decision to opt out of their relationship.

According to information gathered by Metro, the man had gone to the lady’s residence in the morning to set her mattress and clothes ablaze, a situation that made residents to believe that the lady was caught in the fire that they saw raging in her room.

It was learnt that the lady, one Motunrayo Ajibola decided to quit her relationship with the man as a result of what she referred to as maltreatment.

Metro was reliably informed that the lady told the police that she was once pregnant for the man but lost the pregnancy incessant beatings.

She was reported to have lodged a complaint at Iyaganku Division after she was treated of her injuries in an undisclosed hospital.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, Adekunle Ajisebutu, a Superintendent of Police, confirmed the incident but said that the suspect was on the run, adding that efforts were on to apprehend him.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/man-sets-ex-girlfriends-property-ablaze-quitting-relationship/
Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
Love is blind.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by brunofarad(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
Kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by AntiWailer: 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
F00lish man.
Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by ednut1(m): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
eleribu

4 Likes

Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by Christane: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
I dnt knw wat really happen so i cnt judge... So i reserve my comment ...only God can judge ..

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by TINALETC3(f): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
shocked so sombori cn nt dump sombori again shocked

7 Likes

Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
When desire overtakes reason the human mind can unleash deadly obsession

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by phemsie(m): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Love is Really blind...
Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by pocohantas(f): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
What do guys have to say about this?
Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by val4sure(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
love gbakwa oku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by Mhizkel(f): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Another madness shocked
Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by LIBSocials: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Give them back their pill
Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by oloriLFC(f): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
Some people can't just take a break-up in good fate. What stupid act!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by Abudu2000(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
T
Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by soberdrunk(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
We poor peole can like to misbehave sha!!

Ps-See Mariah Carey Ex left her with $10million dollars engagement ring angry angry I remember when the girl my cousin was sponsoring cheated on him that year, after we left her house, am sure you could hear a pin drop, we carried everything the guy bought even bulbs. angry angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by policy12: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Love Hmmm nbanu...

Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by 234GT(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Girls always loving the wrong guys.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by Funbii(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
What's all this
Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by olamipojojo(f): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ife n siere
Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by alizma: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
God I thank you for who you create me to be.
if I have don my part within my strength as a man and you said you still won go, I will gladly thank for the good old days and wish you success ahead while praying to God to bring the woman that will accept and appreciate my efforts.

9 Likes

Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
angry why?
Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
hmmm
Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by comelyJummy(f): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Some men can be so annoying. Is it by force to love?
Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2017

Ex wl be like...

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by paskyboy: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lousy people, an Igbo nigga can't do such, we are chivalrous and loyal when it comes to ladies or Women, AFONJAS are very stingy and frustrating. Like if you dating Igbo, share if you dating Yoruba

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by Airforce1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Love miss road
Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by GeoOla25(m): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
MMM why?
Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by Ramanto(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
I don't know what to comment.But I thnk the guy is sick in the head.
Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by Tissytee(f): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Foolish Nigerians will insult this man but will praise the Nigerian state for insisting biafrans must remain as Nigerians.

What's the difference
Re: Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship by thankgodegbedi(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Front page grin angry grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Keep Friends Please Help!!!! / What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? / Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.