Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money (37279 Views)

Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos / Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia / Woman Wins N1m In MTN Raffle Draw (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by abdulaz: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
That is nature at work. What is not yours is not yours, even if you force yourself to get it, you will surely lose it some how.
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by tianshie(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
He should sue.
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
ERRMM you can't really blame him,, what if he was busy having sex and making the babe scream in ecstacy undecided

He'll just switch off the phone if the calls is getting too much tongue
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by matrixme(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
May God save us from village people. Naso one guy take loose car opportunity during an Etisalat campus storm some years back. This one happened right in my presence. As his luck will have it, he was lured away by a girl for a frivolous reason.
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
some peeps may b lyk, they dont pick calls from unknown number or they be forming they cant pick call because they are busy. naso 500k don pass am by
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by oyetpel(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
Why didn't they text the person?. Because the person might have thought it's the rubbish number this networks use to disturb someone.
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by delishpot: 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2017
Very foolish of them . If he won, why not keep it for him? Do they know where he was? Their yeye dey smell. They kept calling and calling and calling what if he was attending important matter? What of he was a medical doctor busy with a patient? If he was the lucky number, why give his winning to someone else?
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2017
Toshiba49ja:
Oh lawd grin
why isnt the peeshurr moving na

1 Like

Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by Adebash01(m): 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
why didn't they text him, when they know that they wanna give him the money
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by stepone(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
See Techno see Ojoro... i suspect they must have called the person with coded marketing number digit. why on earth will you be called 10 good time and u didn't pick, am sure if not with those coded four digit numbers (3307), that person would av just pick to say I will call u back or am busy or someone whould av picked to say he his charging his phone here.

I think Lie Muhammad was present at dt event.
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by Toshiba49ja(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
Emeskhalifa:

why isnt the peeshurr moving na

I no understand ooo shocked

Ise aye ni ooo grin
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by mrgreen4real(m): 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mek Techno no try me oooo!
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by okanlawon94(m): 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
Naso one fuckinq number whatsapp call me vix afternoon,i nvr think twice than to iqnore d call...(my belief)...even if ur Villaqe peeps still dey do yhu,whats shall b yhurs will surely be..no dulqinq
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by fergieboy: 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mehn am guilty of this.. A guy that was owing me debt was calling me to send my account no so he can pay me.. I keep ignoring his call till I blacklisted it cox the guy na serial debtor..was thinking he was gonna ask for another money.. Its was when he texted me to send my account no he wants to pay in my money.. I was like hey.. Naso I nearly miss my money o
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by mikolo80: 12:21am On Feb 11, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Which no. do they used to call me? l dont pick calls from those 4 or 5 digit nos. why not text ME? Anywhere would ve given the money to charity.
like all those 419 ppl abi. Very. Stupid behaviour not picking phone
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by anyicash(m): 12:29am On Feb 11, 2017
"when the gods want to kill someone, they will will firstly make d person mad" d guy was mad not to answer his or her calls.
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by investigator007: 12:34am On Feb 11, 2017
Tecno really try for its customers
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by Bhuldoxxa(m): 12:35am On Feb 11, 2017
onismate:

Now, the assistant Digital marketing executive of Tecno mobile Nigeria took to Instagram to narrate what happened today at the Tecno office during a raffle draw where winners were picked. According to the staff, the winner won N500,000. They called him ten (10) times and he didn’t pick. The 11th time he switched his phone off. At that moment was the 5th hour they have been trying to reach him but couldn’t. They had to select another winner.

I guess the second person that was picked, God don answer the person. See what Tecno’s digital marketing executive wrote.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1305-when-village-witches-are-at-work-see-how-someone-lost-n500-000-from-tecno-raffle

what do you think? village witches or ..

I don't believe this story until everyone in the hall on that day confirm it. They are indirectly persuading their hard hearted customers to pick up that 5 digits numbers.
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by bigtt76(f): 2:37am On Feb 11, 2017
They would have sent him or her an SMS so they know what they missed out on. Person might even be in a church praying for financial break through undecided
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by Sandydayziz(f): 3:56am On Feb 11, 2017
shamecurls:

No vex abeg

I know u re from Benin

Sorry. No put my name for list

Better if not angry
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by talk2dmc(m): 5:55am On Feb 11, 2017
The way people reason sometimes baffles me , those saying why didn't they send sms to him , yet they never blame him for not picking and even went on to off his phone, believe even if then sent him sms he will still think it to be from scammers . Conclusion ! Ife na eme ya agbaghi aka ( its not ordinary) .

1 Like

Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by godquality: 6:27am On Feb 11, 2017
That makes no sense. They should've waited at least 24 hours before picking someone else. What if the winner is working with a company with no phone call rules during working hours or he was in an important meeting. There are many genuine reasons why he might not have picked that call. So the time they used is choosing someone else was too small..
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by ikemesit4477: 6:31am On Feb 11, 2017
onismate:

Now, the assistant Digital marketing executive of Tecno mobile Nigeria took to Instagram to narrate what happened today at the Tecno office during a raffle draw where winners were picked. According to the staff, the winner won N500,000. They called him ten (10) times and he didn’t pick. The 11th time he switched his phone off. At that moment was the 5th hour they have been trying to reach him but couldn’t. They had to select another winner.

I guess the second person that was picked, God don answer the person. See what Tecno’s digital marketing executive wrote.

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1305-when-village-witches-are-at-work-see-how-someone-lost-n500-000-from-tecno-raffle

what do you think? village witches or ..
That guy is not straight forward, if see people that doesn't like picking strange calls beware!
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by justicee4all: 7:24am On Feb 11, 2017
enemmo:
Why didn't they send him an sms?

Even if they sent a message he will think is a scam na today we start to receive message say we done win millions

This is Nigeria no body believes in winnings 95 are scam
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by jamesonic78(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Which no. do they used to call me? l dont pick calls from those 4 or 5 digit nos. why not text ME? Anywhere would ve given the money to charity.

Hmmm Bro are you related to Lai Mohammed For this recession na him you go carry #500k give charity,,,,your own strong pass the person wey no even pick call,,,,,,
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by jakandeola(m): 7:52am On Feb 11, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Better if not angry
hahah so u day fly for nite
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by onatisi(m): 7:59am On Feb 11, 2017
dominique:
He's probably a serial debtor thinking his creditors are trying to reach him with another number. Reminds me of one of my former colleagues. After borrowing money from different people and he got another job, He stopped picking all his calls. After the phone rings over and over again he'll switch it off. Imagine if an important life changing call had gotten to his phone, he would have missed it then start blaming imaginary village people when no good fortune is coming his way.
dont be surprised that he may be in church at that time praying to God for a miracle and thinking the call was a distraction from the devil.
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by Sctests: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2017
bloody lies.. What happened to sms? So if it abroad, you call and his voice mail asks you to leave a message, he forfeits his win.

Keep fooling gullible Nigerians. Out of 180 million, only 20% are sane, the rests are just buffoons who should be questioning why they even exist at all.
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by cybriz82(m): 9:53am On Feb 11, 2017
dominique:
He's probably a serial debtor thinking his creditors are trying to reach him with another number. Reminds me of one of my former colleagues. After borrowing money from different people and he got another job, He stopped picking all his calls. After the phone rings over and over again he'll switch it off. Imagine if an important life changing call had gotten to his phone, he would have missed it then start blaming imaginary village people when no good fortune is coming his way.

ok let say na him babe been dey with d fone n dem dn promise each oda say once dey enter d oza room.they wudnt ansa any call....but seriously y tecno no call me?
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by Ekebe1(m): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2017
That shld be my numb they were calling cause I was calling back the numb with another phone but they cldnt pick, rather kept calling the former numb and the phone had prob and cldnt be picked, but by the time I changed sim to another phone the call stopped coming. Ve been calling back since yesterday but without response 014607778 that called
Re: See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money by doctor306(m): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2017
The witches in his village would be like

Soft work is our work ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing, Specifications & First Impressions + Price (photos) / Please At What Time Will Airtel Night Bonus Start Counting? / Things Your Camera Can Do Other Than Just Taking Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.