Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars (45273 Views)

Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD / The Reasons Former President Jonathan Fired Former NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu / See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by obembet(f): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
K
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Lanre90(m): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
No be today
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Daviddson:
According to... I didn't mention any names o grin grin grin APC and propaganda are like 5 and 6. grin
everything is propaganda to you, no wonder you're poor, suffering and smiling

10 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by PataAlhaja(m): 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ole!

I expect the motherfucker to start singing like a mockingbird ...

One begins to wonder how much the froggy-eyed b!tch, Diezani would have stashed.

GEJ, you see your life!

17 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by maberry(m): 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
Funny enough when I was at ABU zaria a couple of years ago, I stumbled across this man's undergraduate research thesis and I was hardly surprised at the topic. It was titled "The oxidation of beer". Idont think he needs all that money to oxidize his beer sha

9 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
But how can ONE person steal so much, bikonu? shocked

6 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by jkendy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Enough of all these nonsense from public figures. Chop off the hands of any old criminal caught abusing or have abused his/her office. These guyz bas:tardly steal and looth almost everything to the amusement of even Devil himself. Only God knows how much is starched somewhere in foreign accounts.

4 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by AntiWailer: 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Gift ?

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by OluDare01(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
There was a country

2 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by madridguy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
CHAI, WAILERS WILL STILL ORGANIZE PROTEST FOR HIM.

4 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by AntiWailer: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
I dont know how somebody can attain the height of "GMD of 'NNPC" and can still be dull enough to stash $9.8 million in cash(physical evidence) in a certain location kai!!! Walahi if a 'launder' money, even forensic auditors from the FBI fraud unit will not be able to trace it angry angry angry angry

U cnt launder money like dt.

Not dollars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by GameGod(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
BrutalJab:

You will surely blame Jonathan for your one-minute performance on bed someday. Mtcheew
Stop

5 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by BiggName: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
the safe must ne very big to have housed almost 10m dollars.
1 stack is 10k.
check it out on davidos hand.
talk more of almost 10m dollars.
jesu

2 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Daviddson(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jibril659:
everything is propaganda to you, no wonder you're poor, suffering and smiling
Since you can't read simple sarcasm, abeg leave my mention. I owe you no explanation. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by misteryman: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
I am tired of hearing bad news, Please is BUBU coming back tomorrow? angry

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by MARKone(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
we are finished in this country. The other Edo man Obeseke that was GMD during OBJ era, spent almost his tenure lodging in sheraton's presidential suit.

4 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by AngelicBeing: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by felixojochegbe(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
na soo we da hear all d money dey hv been recovering where is it?
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
berildan:
Did someone say 9.8m$? How much is the exchange rate again shocked shocked
That's about 10billion naira, CASH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by makers360: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
I still don't believe this news. The man na pablo abi? Make dem ask am the one he bury.
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by SalamRushdie: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
I dont know how somebody can attain the height of "GMD of 'NNPC" and can still be dull enough to stash $9.8 million in cash(physical evidence) in a certain location kai!!! Walahi if a 'launder' money, even forensic auditors from the FBI fraud unit will not be able to trace it angry angry angry angry

That explains why nothing ever worked in the NNPC

7 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by lailo: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2017
To wailers it is still witchhunt unless Amechie is prosecuted.

6 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by kenyguy(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nawaoo
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Dejohnbull: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jesus Christ, of all the arm robbers in kadunu they could not locate this building, I rather die robbing this house than hotel or highway

6 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by soberdrunk(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
AntiWailer:

U cnt launder money like dt.

Not dollars.

Oga even if nah pounds, the key to successful money laundering is no paper trail or excess paper trails that leads to a black hole and in country like ours, its almost too easy..... angry

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by yjgm(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Photos of the recovered money

1 Like

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by shamecurls(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Blood of Wizkid!
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by ishola98: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nigeria go beta
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by freeborn76(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
This is the main reason Jonathan was voted out; corruption was institutionalized during his reign. Buhari is not performing as we expected, but his sincerity and integrity is unquestionable. I pray for a vibrant leader to succeed Buhari, but I have no regrets voting out Jonathan...

26 Likes

Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by Mbediogu(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Live jail thats all l want.
Plus the money and the house.
Re: Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars by omenkaLives(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lagos-Ibadan expressway journalism! The man never said that and the money doesnt belong to him. APC and their propaganda mechinery are just trying to rubbish the image of the hero of modern Nigeria.

...Musings of a pathological Wailer.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uzodimma Clashes With Enugu Government House Security / Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) / Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.