Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate (1759 Views)

Can I Go Ahead And Marry Her And Giver Her A Good Life Her Pics With Me Attached / DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... / How To Deactivate Your Facebook Account After Your Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Durentmoney: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
angry what is dis nonsense. I haven't eaten my own share. Whoever caused it shall have no peace forever
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Valdblngx: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Answer ain't far fetched.. Barrage of PMs and mentions
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by yehmy(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Valdblngx:
Answer ain't far fetched.. Barrage of PMs and mentions
He wil b back
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
[He'll be back, we always come back smiley
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Durentmoney: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
yehmy:

He wil b back
taar. Go sleep. After una don disturb am tire
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by dacblogger: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lolz... grin...the guy is tired of being a cheerful giver
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by GloriaNino: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
I said it earlier, and I know he his Seun
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by falcon01: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
GloriaNino:
he his seun
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by dingbang(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
GloriaNino:
seun was viewing that thread so it cantbe him
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by yehmy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Durentmoney:
taar. Go sleep. After una don disturb am tire
K
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
I know his new moniker, you guys will have to bribe me. grin
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Did I just see a 'Thread' moniker viewing this thread? gringrin
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
Una don pursue am commot cheesy.
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Thread: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
KissChrixx:
Did I just see a 'Thread' moniker viewing this thread? gringrin

YES grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Spicylate(f): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
I guess I came late. Wish I knew him.
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by GloriaNino: 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
dingbang:
seun was viewing that thread so it cantbe him

He might be making use of a laptop for one account and a phone for the other one, and your names still shows for some minutes that you're viewing a thread after you're out of the thread, especially when it a thread full of traffic; so there are many explanations to your opinion

1 Like

Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Mslarrem(f): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Why wont he deactivate? When everybody started casting their problems on him like he is Jesus Christ.

Never knew people are that broke. May God provide for all of us sha.

2 Likes

Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Jesuspikin8: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2017
Benita27:
I know his new moniker, you guys will have to bribe me. grin
angry

1 Like

Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Durentmoney: 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mslarrem:
Why wont he deactivate? When everybody started casting their problems on him like he is Jesus Christ.

as in ehn. See complaints. One say they never pay him father salary anoda one say he wan pay for project. Anoda one wan buy camera to start business. Smh. Nairalanders!
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Mslarrem(f): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Durentmoney:
as in ehn. See complaints. One say they never pay him father salary anoda one say he wan pay for project. Anoda one wan buy camera to start business. Smh. Nairalanders!
Lol...i just tire yeaterday when i saw it. It is well sha
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Durentmoney: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
GloriaNino:
falcon01:
he his seun
nonsense. It isn't seun. That guy opened his account since October 2016 and didnt start giving money until yesterday. Its not a new account opened to "help" people
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Jesuspikin8: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2017
falcon01:
he his seun
Who is seun?
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Jesuspikin8:
Who is seun?
He is not seun..i know him well..He is a student
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by DrTims(m): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
So sad he left...
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
grin
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
GloriaNino:
yes. He his

1 Like

Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by falcon01: 2:23am On Feb 11, 2017
Durentmoney:
nonsense. It isn't seun. That guy opened his account since October 2016 and didnt start giving money until yesterday. Its not a new account opened to "help" people
am mimicking her errors
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Med4BasicBitch: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mslarrem:

angry angry angry BE VERY CAREFUL HOE

Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Pluto16:

He is not seun..i know him well..He is a student
Edakun easy with the lie.
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Durentmoney: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
falcon01:
am mimicking her errors
ok. My apologies
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
Edakun easy with the lie.
People will just jump to conclusion anyhow..his name is tomiwa a Futminna undergraduate, a blogger,... I will open a thread about the real person behind the moniker soon...STAY TURNED!!!
Re: Who Made Nairaland Cheerful Giver, Nairalanddss To Deactivate by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Pluto16:

People will just jump to conclusion anyhow..his name is tomiwa a Futminna undergraduate, a blogger,... I will open a thread about the real person behind the moniker soon...STAY TURNED!!!
Why will a student be sharing money like a worker. What level is he?

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Picture That Shows 10 Country With Beautiful Girls In Africa.. / Ladies, Can You People Marry A Virgin Man? / 5 Breath Taking Romantic Places In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.