Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Whistle Blower Exposed Former NNPC GMD ,andrew Yakubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whistle Blower Exposed Former NNPC GMD ,andrew Yakubu. (1323 Views)

Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD / The Reasons Former President Jonathan Fired Former NNPC GMD, Andrew Yakubu / Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whistle Blower Exposed Former NNPC GMD ,andrew Yakubu. by bkool7(m): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
According to Muhd Ibrahim Abba @el_bonga `s
tweet àn unidentified Whistle Blower actually exposed thé former NNPC boss .

So the whistle-blower that exposed Andrew
Yakubu's home-stashed $9.2m will get N200m for
simple whistle-blowing! God,please butter our
bread

pic.twitter.com/E4qUwf8bzL
8:01 AM - 10 Feb 2017

Check his tweet on Tweeter with the link above

1 Like

Re: Whistle Blower Exposed Former NNPC GMD ,andrew Yakubu. by Tiamiyu996(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
The man na confam barao
Re: Whistle Blower Exposed Former NNPC GMD ,andrew Yakubu. by Iamwrath: 6:49am On Feb 11, 2017
Cool $900000 reward
Re: Whistle Blower Exposed Former NNPC GMD ,andrew Yakubu. by PassingShot(m): 6:50am On Feb 11, 2017
Great news. Great policy it is indeed!

Those supporting corrupt politicians for no benefits can actually take advantage of the whistle -blowing policy.

That way, number of wailing zombies will reduce as they will make cool cash for themselves by unmasking their oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Whistle Blower Exposed Former NNPC GMD ,andrew Yakubu. by sarrki(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2017
This are signs Nigeria will be great again

3 Likes

Re: Whistle Blower Exposed Former NNPC GMD ,andrew Yakubu. by madridguy(m): 6:54am On Feb 11, 2017
Wailer in Chief will not like this news. Am sure his somewhere now writing another story to tell the whole world that Dr Yakubu was arrested because his a Christian from Southern Kaduna.

No peace for yam eaters grin

2 Likes

Re: Whistle Blower Exposed Former NNPC GMD ,andrew Yakubu. by sekundosekundo: 7:31am On Feb 11, 2017
PassingShot:
Great news. Great policy it is indeed!

Those supporting corrupt politicians for no benefits can actually take advantage of the whistle -blowing policy.

That way, number of wailing zombies will reduce as they will make cool cash for themselves by unmasking their oppressors.

Don't rejoice yet but prepare for high rate of assassinations. If you blow your whistle against Mr A, Mr B may as well collect bribe from Mr A and blow his own whistle against you. Nigeria is not matured for this but all the same, I salute the whistle blowers.
Re: Whistle Blower Exposed Former NNPC GMD ,andrew Yakubu. by omenkaLives(m): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2017
madridguy:
Wailer in Chief will not like this news. Am sure his somewhere now writing another story to tell the whole world that Dr Yakubu was arrested because his a Christian from Southern Kaduna.

No peace for yam eaters grin
I saw something like that on some other thread, that the FG is hunting down bigwigs from southern Kd to silence them and Yakuba is one of those people and i was like OH MY FVCKING GOD! shocked
Re: Whistle Blower Exposed Former NNPC GMD ,andrew Yakubu. by madridguy(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2017
You dey mind them?

omenkaLives:
I saw something like that on some other thread, that the FG is hunting down bigwigs from southern Kd to silence them and Yakuba is one of those people and is was like OH MY FVCKING GOD! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ortom's CPS Involved In Accident Today,His Car Damaged(photos) / IPOD Rejects Igbo Presidency, Places Curse on Igbo Land / Buhari Has Delivered On APC Campaign Promises —onu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.