Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Hacked Ps3 With Games Needed - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Hacked Ps3 With Games Needed (565 Views)

Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim Already Hacked With Games / Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim. Hacked With Games / Hacked Nintendo Switch For Sale With Games Installed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hacked Ps3 With Games Needed by GSFofficial: 1:39am On Feb 11, 2017
I need a affordable hacked Ps3 with Games and two controllers. Location Lagos or Abeokuta.
Re: Hacked Ps3 With Games Needed by Kyllahmc(m): 2:31am On Feb 11, 2017
I have a new slim ps3 for sale... Though it's unhacked but i could easily have it hacked if you are ready to do business. It's still brand new and its perfectly working.. 320 gb system memory... 2 wireless controllers... Bought it just last November... Still have the recipt, No single fault.. And not likely to develop one anytime soon... I only want to sell it to get a ps4.
50k is the asking price.. Would also give you 3 high grade game discs as bonus... (FIFA 2016, GOD Of WAR AND BATTLEFIELD) and all 3 cost around 25k in the market... As a gamer you should know better.

So what do you say?
Re: Hacked Ps3 With Games Needed by GSFofficial: 2:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Kyllahmc:
I have a new slim ps3 for sale... Though it's unhacked but i could easily have it hacked if you are ready to do business. It's still brand new and its perfectly working.. 320 gb system memory... 2 wireless controllers... Bought it just last November... Still have the recipt, No single fault.. And not likely to develop one anytime soon... I only want to sell it to get a ps4.
50k is the asking price.. Would also give you 3 high grade game discs as bonus... (FIFA 2016, GOD Of WAR AND BATTLEFIELD) and all 3 cost around 25k in the market... As a gamer you should know better.

So what do you say?
Need a hacked one.
Re: Hacked Ps3 With Games Needed by akindele91(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2017
I have one hacked ps3 with two games in it GTA 5 and mortal kombat if you are interested p.m me the price is 4ok last not negotiable with one pad location lekki lagos
Re: Hacked Ps3 With Games Needed by Kyllahmc(m): 12:11am On Feb 12, 2017
GSFofficial:
Need a hacked one.
and I said I can easily get it hacked if you mean business... 08166675398 my whatsapp
Re: Hacked Ps3 With Games Needed by Spidermon: 7:00am On Feb 12, 2017
Op, dont buy from akindele91.

He has a scam case pending. He was accused of not delivering a console after receiving money and he is yet to explain himself.

Be properly guided
Re: Hacked Ps3 With Games Needed by GSFofficial: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Spidermon:
Op, dont buy from akindele91.

He has a scam case pending. He was accused of not delivering a console after receiving money and he is yet to explain himself.

Be properly guided
Noted... Thanks
Re: Hacked Ps3 With Games Needed by Rahoof2(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2017
GSFofficial:
I need a affordable hacked Ps3 with Games and two controllers. Location Lagos or Abeokuta.

Check www.sosogames.net, the most trusted with the best price in gaming here in nigeria.

Call or WhatsApp: 08022887378 or 08060569674..

Home/payment on Delivery available nationwide.

(1) (Reply)

Until Dawn For Sale Or Swap!! SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Clean Ps3 For Sale In PH / Playstation3 Needed Asap!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.