Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch (27791 Views)

Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch / Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by TPAND(f): 7:30am On Feb 11, 2017
Has the septuagenarian finally been discharged from the intensive care unit. Hopefully he will continue his sick tenure in aso rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by AlphaStyles(m): 8:07am On Feb 11, 2017
lutters getting ready to welcome Mr Londoner back to 9ja
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by sekundosekundo: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

Baba will come
God will bring him back safely
Unfortunately, your Baba doesn't know God.
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

He will definitely take a decision

If his health will affects his work

He'said a patriot

An elder statesman

Articulate, Reliable, Trustworthy, Disciplined ,Responsible and determined leader

I wonder who pays sarrki for his foolishness and sycophancy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2017
This article goes to show that all is not well with the president... Prayers for recovery? If Buhari is as smart as people think he is, he would resign a d look after himself, instead of dying in power, and making matters worse. From all indications he is really ill.... And may God Almighty grant him speedy recovery...
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by xynerise: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2017
He is not coming back today, quote me later today
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by paskyboy: 8:20am On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

Bro it's not about certificate anymore

It's a different thing to have certificate

It's another thing to be able to defend it

The bowler hat man can't defend his certificate

I questioned his PhD

What rank was Nigerians economy in Africa during his regime. What other prove do you want

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by patrick44: 8:21am On Feb 11, 2017
we pray that our president returns back in good health and sound mind, his death will not have any good effect on Nigerians, we love our president.
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by sekundosekundo: 8:24am On Feb 11, 2017
greatgod2012:
I don laugh tire! And na this sarrki guy dey make me laugh so loud. This sarrki guy is more of a comedian to me! Well done Mr man!

@post, welcome back in advance Mr President!

If you have people like Sarrki who always praise you even when you realised that you've made a mistake, run for your dear life. Sarrki is just like biblical Ahithophel. 2nd Samuel 17:23.
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

He'said a patriot

An elder statesman

Articulate, Reliable, Trustworthy, Disciplined ,Responsible and determined leader
Use Hausa to type "abeg". "Turanci" na like John Cena to you.
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by shamecurls(m): 8:26am On Feb 11, 2017
An early morning bitter pill for wailer!

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by lexy2014: 8:27am On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

My brother baba will come back hale and hearty

Baba his one of the bestime thing that happens to this country
is he presently "hale and hearty"? a man can't give what he doesn't have.c all d prayers they are praying for a " hale and hearty" man
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Michel2013: 8:27am On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
Baba God Almighty will take you on eagles wing

sarki u again? u have been zombified since time immemorial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by lexy2014: 8:28am On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

He's coming to deal with enemies of the state

That looted us dry
including himself that travels to London to treat ordinary ear problem
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by emmaitive(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2017
why are they deceiving nigerians by giving us fause hope....what of if he did not return...what will be the exscuse...i just they watch their drama sha....make we see how e go end
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Bigmikedagod(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2017
but we are
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by berrystunn(m): 8:30am On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

That looted us dry

Buhari is looting from looters.. Via EFCC
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Kdon2: 8:30am On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

That looted us dry

Grand delusion
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by lexy2014: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

He'said a patriot

An elder statesman

d president is a man of many parts but he falls short of d qualities u have itemised
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by nmreports: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2017
greenpasture:

My little advice. Don't put your business and politics together in the same post. You can tie business to a cause i.e. anti people trafficking but never to political comments or observations.

Enlighten me.
I have a feeling you have a reason for saying this strongly
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 11, 2017
BigStout:

Just like your lord Buhari, it's obvious you have no certificate
what have u achieved with ur certificate?
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2017
berrystunn:

Buhari is looting from looters.. Via EFCC
this is what is called pure hatred, what a shame
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:41am On Feb 11, 2017
BigStout:

You are a legendary zombie. Keep it up

And you are legendary hater. Keep it up..
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 11, 2017
xynerise:
He is not coming back today, quote me later today

you simply hate him right?
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2017
hungryboy:
shaking my head

Hunger fit make man Pikin defend even Satan for minimum wage

You mean the same hunger that is making you defend Fayose, FFk, Diezani, Andrew Yakubu, Metuh, Dokpesi etc?
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2017
AdeniyiA:
A father whose children are worried about but failed to,at least, call them and assure them of your sound health nd mind has something to hide nd does not also give a damn....
In fact he has lost my respect... undecided

Is your surname Buhari? Did Zahra and her siblings complain?
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2017
nmreports:

Enlighten me.
I have a feeling you have a reason for saying this strongly

You are currently providing info for one side of what prospers as a double sided platform. Yes you provide HR advice but the time will come when you will need to close the loop and help employers.

If that day comes, there is software they will use to audit your Web trail. They don't like political or religious tags. Youve got some good material on that blog, don't trip yourself up.
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by gonkin(m): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

I wonder who pays sarrki for his foolishness and sycophancy

This sarrki mumu get degree.
Let me give u an invitation to my zone to come and praise buhari, i would love to personally reset ur brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Buharimustgo: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

He'said a patriot

An elder statesman

Articulate, Reliable, Trustworthy, Disciplined

,Responsible and determined leader

May u never see any good thing in your life,social media influencer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha: Presidency Intervened To Release Me From Police Custody / Pope: Catholics Slam Lalong, Demand Apology / 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.