Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch (27784 Views)

Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch / Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Maj196(m): 8:52am On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
Baba God Almighty will take you on eagles wing
To slap u dey always hungry me.
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:52am On Feb 11, 2017
Abeg, make una no vex o. Can someone give me one good reason why I should be happy with this news - excluding "because he's your president". The dollar has now tumbled to #503 and still falling.
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by ol2012: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2017
greatgod2012:
I don laugh tire! And na this sarrki guy dey make me laugh so loud. This sarrki guy is more of a comedian to me! Well done Mr man!

@post, welcome back in advance Mr President!

Honestly the guy is not just a comedian but a special one. I wish I'll have the opportunity to meet him one on one
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by denssing: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2017
My worry here is the statement made by one of the sources' As of now, we are not sure of the time of his arrival yet. The protocol unit will confirm that to us.'
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by fiponmile(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2017
My president, THE GMB , we can't wait to have you in our midst....may you come back healthy.....

just love my President.....
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by nmreports: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2017
greenpasture:

You are currently providing info for one side of what prospers as a double sided platform. Yes you provide HR advice but the time will come when you will need to close the loop and help employers.

If that day comes, there is software they will use to audit your Web trail. They don't like political or religious tags. Youve got some good material on that blog, don't trip yourself up.

Wow!.
Wow wow wow.
Thanks thanks thanks.
Ignorant of that.

Will like to get insights on "closing the loop" if you dont mind.

Will delete the post now.

Im wondering why your posts are not on FP. It was worth it.
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by bluecircle470: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2017
BigStout:

Just like your lord Buhari, it's obvious you have no certificate

Even d devil see u as his mentor
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Omeokachie: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2017
Dem go stand tire
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by 1miccza: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2017
Let. the propaganda and lies be sustained
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by soldierdollar(m): 9:48am On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

My Good lord his ready to reset your system

Release yourself and let him work on the system

@bolded - Yoruba Muslim

2 Shares

Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by CashZamani(m): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2017
Chai, hope u will not end ur life with heart attack
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by xynerise: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2017
sulesadat:

you simply hate him right?

Nope! I simply stated the fact
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by sarrki(m): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2017
sekundosekundo:

If you have people like Sarrki who always praise you even when you realised that you've made a mistake, run for your dear life. Sarrki is just like biblical Ahithophel. 2nd Samuel 17:23.

Counsel of Ahitophel
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by sekundosekundo: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

Counsel of Ahitophel
Like Ahithophel like Sarrki
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2017
xynerise:

Nope! I simply started the fact

but the FACT dat u have certificate still make him better than you and your professors.
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by xynerise: 11:05am On Feb 11, 2017
sulesadat:

but the FACT dat u have certificate still make him better than you and your professors.

What is your point? undecided
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Yahami(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2017
How can someone say is only 350mosque that pray for PMB what of our mosque in Lagos and beside who make the counting. My country people always give assuming figure.
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by drtee247(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Nigerians are on standby too waiting for his mega come back. But I have a feeling he won't, but fingers crossed

It is you that will not come back..quite taking Rub..ishh...
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 11, 2017
xynerise:

What is your point? undecided
my point is why hate your leader for no reason?
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by xynerise: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2017
sulesadat:

my point is why hate your leader for no reason?

I don't hate anybody. The game is just too obvious. Are you new to Nigeria Politics? undecided
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2017
xynerise:

I don't hate anybody. The game is just too obvious. Are you new to Nigeria Politics? undecided

how do you mean new?, nigeria's politicians now employ tribal and religious sentiments in other to score cheap points and the gullible nigerians believe these thieves even more than they believe holy books.
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Boleyndynasty2(f): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
drtee247:

It is you that will not come back..quite taking Rub..ishh...
don't be stupid Mister, didnt they say he would return last week? Did he? If you don't comprehend something then don't speak about it. Good day
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Cornerstone2020(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=gonkin post=53608279]

This sarrki mumu get degree.
Let me give u an invitation to my zone to come and praise buhari, i would love to personally reset ur brain [/quote
no mind am
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by drtee247(m): 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
don't be stupid Mister, didnt they say he would return last week? Did he? If you don't comprehend something then don't speak about it. Good day

How many times have u said u wuld do sumtin but decided to postpone it..?? Your own stewpeedity is on a different level ma'am..sorry to say
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
drtee247:

How many times have u said u wuld do sumtin but decided to postpone it..?? Your own stewpeedity is on a different level ma'am..sorry to say

you see how your mumu has taken over all your brain
"
How many times have u said u wuld do sumtin but decided to postpone it..??"
... so its safe for me to say he might not return at the new set date. How is that so difficult for you to understand? He postponed the 1st return and I said I believe he might postponed this one too,so what are you dancing around the place for?
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by drtee247(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

you see how your mumu has taken over all your brain
"
How many times have u said u wuld do sumtin but decided to postpone it..??"
... so its safe for me to say he might not return at the new set date. How is that so difficult for you to understand? He postponed the 1st return and I said I believe he might postponed this one too,so what are you dancing around the place for?

Whatever..hasn't he handed over to Osibanjo, what else do Yhu want? You guys hate him, all you want to hear is his Obituary..I'm sorry but u wunt hear that.. and he will be back to complete what he started..I rest my pen
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
drtee247:

Whatever..hasn't he handed over to Osibanjo, what else do Yhu want? You guys hate him, all you want to hear is his Obituary..I'm sorry but u wunt hear that.. and he will be back to complete what he started..I rest my pen

now i just realized I've been wasting my time with a kid, check my posts you'll see I've never wished him death. Like what exactly will i gain from his death? Please Mister next time you know a line is too big for your brain to handle don't quote and start blabbing. Amen to him coming back to complete his tenure but first let him get strong and better.
Re: Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch by NemzySeries(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
D Living dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Amaechi Got Buhari To Suspend Hadiza Bala Usman Amid ‘Cold War’ - The Cable / IBB’s Statement: PDP Reacts To Advice To Vote President Buhari Out / Herdsmen Hail Suspension Of Ruga Settlements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.