Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) (55370 Views)

Armed Robbers Storm Bayelsa Local Content Office, One Shot (Graphic Photos) / Tyonor Smith Shot: Benue State University Student Leader Shot (Graphic Photos) / Sea Pirates Attack Market Boat In Bayelsa, Three Persons Shot. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by aminulive: 6:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Assassins attack family, kill man, shoot son

A yet-to-be identified man was gruesomely murdered by unknown gunmen at Siluko road, Benin on Friday, February 10th. According to eyewitness reports from a social media user, Sochima Nweke, the victim and his family were driving in a white hilux van before it was overtaken and blocked by the assassins.

They jumped out of their vehicle, numbering about 4,heavily armed with Ak-47s and opened fire on the white hilux. One of the killers then proceeded to the driver's seat of the hilux where the victim was seated, and released bullets into the victim, killing him instantly. The wife of the deceased escaped unharmed but his son was shot.

Below is full account of the occurrence as written by Nweke;

I was driving along siluko road in benin city, close to oliha market , with this white hilux vehicle far far ahead of me, suddenly a black toyota highlander overtook,me a high speed, while i was wondering wat kind of speed dat highlander was on , the next tin i saw , same highlander double crossed this white toyota hilux 2016:model ,while i held my brakes, to observe wats happening btw those two vehicles, only for me to see 4 men on black and black, steped down from d highlander, with heavy ak 47, opened fire on dis hilux van, blew d passengers side front tire, sprayed bullets allover dese hilux, den one of dem went to these man driving the hilux, opened his door and finished him up , immediately they zoomed off, while all dese all dese has happened, people who ran for dere dear life started comming out wen d police at 45 division came to d scene,i went dere to discover that d man who was assasinated happens to be d director of Etisalat benin city, with his wife and little kid inside, d little boy was shot, while his wife was lucky to have missed d bullet , because she was at d back sit

Infact my spirit left me and came bck

Wat a brutal assasination.

Viewer discretion advised...see photos below;

http://politicsngr.com/man-assassinated-broad-daylight-benin-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Trapnews: 6:54am On Feb 11, 2017
undecided

This OP sef shocked You get liver open the door without glove come snap pissure, you dey play with life imprisonment anyway, where are the Mods when you need them?

Lalasticlala,
Mynd44,
Fynestboi,
Seun,
Wilgrea7,
JhyMedex &
TheSixthSense

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 6:55am On Feb 11, 2017
shocked shocked
I'm speechless

1 Like

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Iamwrath: 6:56am On Feb 11, 2017
Definitely assassination

Shot to the head, brain splatter, single shot

8 Likes

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by simplemach(m): 6:56am On Feb 11, 2017
Jesus!!!
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 11, 2017
WTF

shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by sarrki(m): 6:57am On Feb 11, 2017
Our blood will not be spilled this year

This is pathetic

The heart of men is desperately wicked

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Dujardin(m): 6:59am On Feb 11, 2017
What is with Edo state and crime this past few days?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by beycity(m): 6:59am On Feb 11, 2017
Benin!!!! I thought this has stopped in Benin.
Nigerians might not call police or ambulance but will be quick to bring out their phones and start snapping.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:00am On Feb 11, 2017
Some people are purely devil.
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by hungryboy(m): 7:02am On Feb 11, 2017
This is tragic I won't pretend to cry more than the bereaved family
I just hope God gives his family the fortitude to bear this loss

15 Likes

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Ogashub(m): 7:03am On Feb 11, 2017
angry
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by makdcash(m): 7:04am On Feb 11, 2017
Chai
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Nogodye(m): 7:06am On Feb 11, 2017
Benin and Blood...
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 7:06am On Feb 11, 2017
this is evil!
more reasons why is not good to step on toes, some people got no conscience

6 Likes

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Spicylate(f): 7:07am On Feb 11, 2017
Gosh this is just gruesome.
Kai!
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 11, 2017
Very Graphic! RIP

1 Like

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by deadZONE: 7:08am On Feb 11, 2017
Those who live by the sword
Would die by the sword...
before we all start saying how this
World is cruel and how people are
Wicked we should allow the police
Do their work.

6 Likes

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by femolacqua(m): 7:08am On Feb 11, 2017
OMG
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Beckham14: 7:09am On Feb 11, 2017
Damn, those guys are well trained heartless and inconsiderate assassins.

See the way person brain take shoot out.

angry
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by segebase(m): 7:14am On Feb 11, 2017
RIP..lyf make no sense at all
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by modestofynest(m): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2017
Benin people becoming unbecoming Sha it's not there fault they are close to the afonja they behave like them

2 Likes

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Epositive(m): 7:20am On Feb 11, 2017
modestofynest:
Benin people becoming unbecoming Sha it's not there fault they are close to the afonja they behave like them

take a look at ur post and show me where's the sense in it? undecided
modestofynest:

take a look at ur post and show me where's the sense in it?

#positivevibes

13 Likes

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by KevMitnick: 7:21am On Feb 11, 2017
Beef?...jealousy. This life is fleeting.

1 Like

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by KevMitnick: 7:22am On Feb 11, 2017
modestofynest:
Wow... You're stupid.

31 Likes

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Epositive(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2017
*in rick ross voice* shot fired another gone i feel the man's pain. daddy sat me down and told me that came with the game
(benediction~august alsina ft rickross)

#positivevibes

5 Likes

Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by dhardline(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2017
Mehn ... This is bloody. Who dis this man offend?
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by sekundosekundo: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2017
SPEECHLESS
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by sekundosekundo: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2017
SPEECHLESS
An insider job
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by Wasky101: 7:50am On Feb 11, 2017
Ohhh laws. Mans cruelty towards man
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by MVLOX(m): 7:53am On Feb 11, 2017
But why?...
Re: Man Assassinated In Broad Daylight In Benin, Son Shot (Graphic Photos) by kabrud: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2017
Blaqsuqar, those assassins are just impostors, I know their religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) / Police Break The Head Of Arise TV Cameraman, Hours After The End Of SARS / Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta. Suicide Suspected (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.