Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Need A Full Bread Alsatian Dog,puppy To Be Precise - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need A Full Bread Alsatian Dog,puppy To Be Precise (1699 Views)

Pls Help! I Need My 4 Month Old GSD Puppy To Bark On Strangers / How To Train A Puppy To Poop Outside / Pure Breed Alsatian Dog (adult Female)-for Sale: Pictures Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Full Bread Alsatian Dog,puppy To Be Precise by deloux: 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2009
i am in urgent need of a full Alsatian dog and a parlour dog,those small hairy little dogs that do not really grow big.any body with usefull information should call or text me on 08030865663.only useful callers , no flashers please.i  need reasonable prices and not mixed breed i need a full breed.
Re: I Need A Full Bread Alsatian Dog,puppy To Be Precise by mathewOAU: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hi friends, are you familiar with the real alsatian pure breed?, you will find different claims of pure breed Alsatians, but to be sincere with you, you dont easily come accros them, have you heard about the slant back alsatian, yes those are the real pure breed and a puppy can go for as much as 120k-150k
Re: I Need A Full Bread Alsatian Dog,puppy To Be Precise by Tosaino77: 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
I have a alsasian dog for 30k
Re: I Need A Full Bread Alsatian Dog,puppy To Be Precise by bukoazuka: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
I have a full breed for sale @20k do call. 08025327331 or 07038679615 my name is bukky
Re: I Need A Full Bread Alsatian Dog,puppy To Be Precise by Akunyun(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
mathewOAU: Hi friends, are you familiar with the real alsatian pure breed?, you will find different claims of pure breed Alsatians, but to be sincere with you, you dont easily come accros them, have you heard about the slant back alsatian, yes those are the real pure breed and a puppy can go for as much as 120k-150k
. Pls stop feeding peeps with wrong info here, Where did u get ur own info that slant back is the only pure breed of GSD? For ur info and digest, do more research pls and u will get to know that those straight backs have more merits over slant backs and slant backs originated from America coz of Dog shows! #GbAM*

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Full Bread Alsatian Dog,puppy To Be Precise by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
I think we all need to understand that 100% pure gsd is rare in naija. Except of course anyone with imported male n female. Cos in d long run, if u have a imported female and it mates with a not so pure bred gsd, u cannot have a 100% gsd puppy. Having said that, gsd is either Working line german( straight back ) or Show line American ( slant back ). Am sick of hearing pple say straight back gsd are not pure breed. Nonsense. Go n study well about gsd and u will realize the Americans made their breed of gsd have slant back cos of shows which causes the hip problem in the future for d dog. If u have a gsd that is well behaved, nice temprament, probably black n tan, balanced legs and paws, and intelligent, u do av a at least 70%gsd on ur hand. Care for the dog and love him or her. Feeding also determined how big or small a dog will turn up at d end. ( gsd should not turn out fat n lazy oooo. They need to look smart n agile).

I stand corrected.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Full Bread Alsatian Dog,puppy To Be Precise by princelybliss: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: I Need A Full Bread Alsatian Dog,puppy To Be Precise by oluomoadebayo: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
jbonito1: I think we all need to understand that 100% pure gsd is rare in naija. Except of course anyone with imported male n female. Cos in d long run, if u have a imported female and it mates with a not so pure bred gsd, u cannot have a 100% gsd puppy. Having said that, gsd is either Working line german( straight back ) or Show line American ( slant back ). Am sick of hearing pple say straight back gsd are not pure breed. Nonsense. Go n study well about gsd and u will realize the Americans made their breed of gsd have slant back cos of shows which causes the hip problem in the future for d dog. If u have a gsd that is well behaved, nice temprament, probably black n tan, balanced legs and paws, and intelligent, u do av a at least 70%gsd on ur hand. Care for the dog and love him or her. Feeding also determined how big or small a dog will turn up at d end. ( gsd should not turn out fat n lazy oooo. They need to look smart n agile).

I stand corrected.

GSD are generally messed and even lots of the European bloodline(straight back) won't work and it's very rare to see the top working bloodline now. I have few breeders that have the top ones but their litters were booked before the birth of the pups and the price is not cheap. If you are looking for a pet quality, I would always recommend the straight back gsd because they have less health issues.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Pets That Are Richer Than Nigeria Top 10 Musicians / Thread For Gsd Lovers/owners / In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.