Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:00 AM

What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving (12823 Views)

FRSC: Using Google Map While Driving Is A Serious Offence / Five Simple Things To Do When You Lose Your Brakes While Driving / Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by twilliamx(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2017
One day i was driving on ikorodu road, na so i notice say one car they drive any how by my side, na so i commot hand for window come do WAKA, the next thing wey i see na say the car slowly pulled up by my side i come look inside the car, wetin i see nearly give me heart attack.
Three military men with red beret and feather for the beret, they told me to park and the rest is history...

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Josiah1150(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2017
twilliamx:
One day i was driving on ikorodu road, na so i notice say one car they drive any how by my side, na so i commot hand for window come do WAKA, the next thing wey i see na say the car slowly pulled up by my side i come look inside the car, wetin i see nearly give me heart attack.
Three military men with red beret and feather for the beret, they told me to park and the rest is history...
buhahahahaha!
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by suco01(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2017
I was at a T junction in a toyota previa wanted to turn left. a jeep pathfinder wanted to enta d T junction tail so as i am abt to turn left i flash him to chil so dat i can make my turn b4 him cos i already took part of d left turning. dis jeep guy no allow me ooo he jst raced up, as na previa to pathfinder i no wan hit d jeep so i stepped on my brake as d guy pass my side he wind his glass dowm nd show me a middle finger. was embarassed cos my boss daughter sitting bside me saw it and laughing..
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2017
Danfuster:

Hnm!
when im lying to my mom thats what she said. KASA OMO DADA KARELAI grin grin grin grin #growingupkid

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2017
grrrhh:
immediately I finished my driving school, I felt like a boss, the next day I took a car out to go get a haircut (owerri has very thin roads), I was jerking on the road , As i got to where I was going to, I had to make a u-turn, did I mention that owerri has very rough drivers, when the road cleared a bit I tried negotiating the turn, considering the road was quite thin, I had to reverse, but that's where my problems started, as I got to the edge of the road and shifted my stick to reverse, I started recalling all I learnt in driving school oya clutch, comot ya leg half, oya turtle am small, cut ya hand, cut am well well oya march brake , it didn't help, my engine died, here I was, obstructing the flow of traffic, people honking,shouting, cursing, me, sweating in an air conditioned vehicle.
One Good Samaritan had to help me drive out
I got a learners permit the following day
this one wey u dey mentioning jerking off and stick grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2017
Lmao there was a lizard in the car. Kept swerving on the road. Almost caused me an accident. Jumped out of the car and begged some guys to help me get the monster out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Gramondhigh(m): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i knw that feeling.
Sashafm:
Mine happened this morning.
Woke up early to go to morning mass I have been dreaming about it all week. Alas when I was about to out the gateman that usually direct me was nowhere to be found. I tried moving out of the gate with no success as I am still learning. Noticed my neighbors where looking at me through their windows. After close to 30 minutes I just jejely parked back my car and sadly went back to my flat. embarassed embarassed
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by SIRmanjar(m): 10:05am On Feb 12, 2017
I go wedding chop orisirisi,so as I dey go my houz I jam wan wicked no movement hold up for orile.From no where toilet come dey worry me and na only me dey drive.I try hold am but the matta come pass me..Omo I pack car for road fly de nearest bike go help mysef out as I come back de hold up don clear ad my car come dey middle of main road.pipul come dey look me dey ask me why I pack for dia,but I no send dem.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by RedAlert08(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2017
It happened a few years ago. I, my mum and sister went on an outing, I wasnt so good at driving at the time, so my mum insisted on handling the wheels.
Now here is the embarrassing moment:
We had rounded up and were ready to leave. For some reason, mumsy could not navigate through the tight corner where she parked. She spent about 30mins trying to meander through, to no avail. I offered to assist and in frustration she thundered, "je nodu ana biko! Onwe nke ima?" (Pls go and sit down, what do you know?) And there were fine babes there lol. It was even more humiliating because I was already in my mid twenties.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by missioner(m): 10:08am On Feb 12, 2017
mine was a little funny... it was a Nissan primera along Ijebu ode - Ibadan road, just around that Nasfat place still not far from Ijebu ode. Police stopped me and as usual I dug my hand into my pocket, give them 50box. now to continue I ignited the car, car no gree answer, I try m try m e no gree o.. then traffic don dey build up. long story short, na fuel finish... so the policemen had to help me push m commot for road...them con borrow me keg join.
that day ehn

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by badmrkt(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2017
The most embarrassing is not driving at all!!!
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by livingstoneony(m): 10:17am On Feb 12, 2017
abdulyaro66:
I no even get car tyre grin
God go do am

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Danfuster(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:
One of many... was driving a BMW M6 and wanted to show off the loud engine roar on acceleration . Just drove out of the office building and gave it full power. Lost the back end and was fish-tailing. I nearly ended up in a dumpster but managed to correct .

Next time... You counter steer in the direction of fishtail, if you wanna straighten up, just tap the breaks, don't slam on it else you spin out.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by dangotesmummy: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2017
kellystech:
Reached a U turn saw a man stranded cos of bow joint laughed at him turned my steering kpam! My own bow joint too

By the way na dat my stupid baby boy
your own case is karma tongue

The universe gives you exactly what you throw out.it has a way of bouncing back at you tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by metallisc(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2017
aguiyi2:
Cruising with my new babe and suddenly a cockroach starts flying around the inside of the car.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by metallisc(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2017
twilliamx:

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2017
Was driving at 30 mile per hour and this big bottom girl saw me and turned around and pulled her skirt up and flashed her nakid bottom at me grin lawd! Gawd! I almost lost control of the jeep.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by metallisc(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2017
tfx2012:
Lmao there was a lizard in the car. Kept swerving on the road. Almost caused me an accident. Jumped out of the car and begged some guys to help me get the monster out.

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by metallisc(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2017
SIRmanjar:
I go wedding chop orisirisi,so as I dey go my houz I jam wan wicked no movement hold up for orile.From no where toilet come dey worry me and na only me dey drive.I try hold am but the matta come pass me..Omo I pack car for road fly de nearest bike go help mysef out as I come back de hold up don clear ad my car come dey middle of main road.pipul come dey look me dey ask me why I pack for dia,but I no send dem.

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by SIRmanjar(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=53640428][/quote]
Hihihihihi...u no well
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Sashafm(f): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2017
Enoquin:

LMAO. Why didn't you go and knock on your neighbour's door for help?
The embarrassment did not allow me
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2017
Didn't really happen to me shaa, but to a friend.
He was learning to drive and the driving school operator gave him an old Volkswagen beetle to drive.
The car decided to have issues at the middle of a busy junction where a lot of pretty ladies from IMO state university usually pass. Residents of Owerri will know Cherubim Junction. Tricycle operators were shouting at him to remove that matchbox from the road, babes were laughing at him.
worst of all, no-one wanted to help him push the car so he had to do it all alone.
He said he died a thousand times on that day

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by uboma(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2017
grrrhh:
immediately I finished my driving school, I felt like a boss, the next day I took a car out to go get a haircut (owerri has very thin roads), I was jerking on the road , As i got to where I was going to, I had to make a u-turn, did I mention that owerri has very rough drivers, when the road cleared a bit I tried negotiating the turn, considering the road was quite thin, I had to reverse, but that's where my problems started, as I got to the edge of the road and shifted my stick to reverse, I started recalling all I learnt in driving school oya clutch, comot ya leg half, oya turtle am small, cut ya hand, cut am well well oya march brake , it didn't help, my engine died, here I was, obstructing the flow of traffic, people honking,shouting, cursing, me, sweating in an air conditioned vehicle.
One Good Samaritan had to help me drive out
I got a learners permit the following day

this is so hilarious.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by rakazytee(f): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2017
It was during fasting almost tym to break fasting,I was rcvn warning that my fuel ⛽ is almost finished but I wanted to manage so that I won't be d one to buy fuel, unfortunately I was about to climb a small bridge an alas! fuel e aff finished. Come n c men they provoke they hoot horn I had to come buy fuel cos car na auto.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by hakwise(m): 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
I was driving on my way to Ikorodu Lagos..then I noticed something was smelling alas I suspected my brake pads had depleted it was my wife's car it was raining that day I was going jejely until I was at the back of a very slow car so I decided to over take the slow car only to face an on coming commercial bus.....I applied the brakes alas I had an head on collision....luckily I was using my seat belt no scratch ...when I got down the driver of the commercial bus had absconded....... only for me to call the police when they arrived...they asked me to pay for thier bike money.............you don't wanna know what happened next...
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by IykeWest: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
twilliamx:
Omo, if na me, i no park o! I dey craze!? Those people no send anybody o, i go just drive off, if dem wan open fire no p, but i no fit park chop beating.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Octaves(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
RedAlert08:
It happened a few years ago. I, my mum and sister went on an outing, I wasnt so good at driving at the time, so my mum insisted on handling the wheels.
Now here is the embarrassing moment:
We had rounded up and were ready to leave. For some reason, mumsy could not navigate through the tight corner where she parked. She spent about 30mins trying to meander through, to no avail. I offered to assist and in frustration she thundered, "je nodu ana biko! Onwe nke ima?" (Pls go and sit down, what do you know?) And there were fine babes there lol. It was even more humiliating because I was already in my mid twenties.
Lol! you want fall mama hand say she no sabi drive

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
tfx2012:
grin grin grin grin Good lord hahahahahahaha
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by NLSniper(m): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
During my NYSC days in PH, I mistakenly entered a oneway then, one Traffic Warder(Yellow Fever) Just jump enter my car. I no know when I drive the man reach CDS. 15mins Later about 7Policemen came with Guns to CDS meeting to arrest me. I was about to be charged with Abduction of a police officer......meanwhile I no get license! I hear whiiiiiin! That day! cry cry
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Ever Happened To You While Driving by NLSniper(m): 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
twilliamx:
Hahahahahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Your Car Vibrates / Is This Engine Oil Good To Service My Corolla / Breakdown Of Fees Charged By Driving Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.