Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

FICTION: NK, The Adulterous Wife [part 1] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FICTION: NK, The Adulterous Wife [part 1] (1209 Views)

My Boss Ex Wife (part 1&2) / Nkechi, The Adulterous Wife (A Short Romantic Story) / FICTION: NK, The Adulterous Wife [part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FICTION: NK, The Adulterous Wife [part 1] by trendope: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2017
Adultery. Infidelity. They never considered what they were doing to have anything to do with any of these things. They took pleasure in being together. It wasn't a matter of their partners not taking care of business, neglecting them in any way, or failing to do what they needed-they just enjoyed each other's company.

They enjoyed each other's immense passion, each other's body, and each other's desires.

They needed each other. She needed the time away from the responsibility of marriage, needed the time away from children, duties, routine and ethics. He needed time away from his clingy girlfriend, the lady who was pressuring him for a trip to the altar. Her biological clock was ticking, as she loved to remind him. She was thirty going on fifty, in her head. To hell what was right or wrong, to hell with the penalties.

Now they were together again. No more deceits, no more dishonesty. It was their time. Everything came to a halt as they bleeped on the steps of Tayo’s house. His girlfriend was visiting her friend in Abuja.

Nkechi had used the excuse of going to the island on business, one of her countless trips back into his arms. Someone once told her husband that she had another lover, but he didn't care.

If he did, at least he didn't bother about it. She was free to do what she wanted to. Not that they had an open marriage, but as long as she kept her affairs out of his face, everything was cool.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/02/11/fiction-nk-adulterous-wife-part-1/
Re: FICTION: NK, The Adulterous Wife [part 1] by samwise180(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
FTC nice one waiting for update

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To My Wife. If You Could Forgive Me Before I Die. / Oh Stranger......... / Latest Kenneth Hagin Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.