Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:16 AM

Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) (61029 Views)

Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) / Man Spots A Python In His Poultry In Bayelsa. Photo / Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by iamhorny(m): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
smiley

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
seunowa:
Obiano carry go jare, I love u
when you relocate
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Ujahp99: 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ujahp99:
This is nice. If all Nigerian Governor emulate this act,recession would have been over. Instead of blaming Buhari
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by goldman777: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
Where are the chickens now another ghost chicken project undecided
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by iamhorny(m): 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
ANAMBRA'S $180m POULTRY GOES INTO OPERATION
*produces 2500 crates of eggs daily
*creates 1750 direct and indirect jobs
*promote food security and export
*increase IGR of the state rapidly

By Kingsley Ezekwelu

Gov Willie Obiano has inaugurated the completed first phase of Lynden Farms at Igbariam, Anambra East Council Area of Anambra state.

The Farm which is to produce high quality eggs and poultry meat, the groundbreaking ceremony of which was performed by the Governor about one year ago was to be executed in three phases with a total investment put at 180 million dollars.

The completed phase has a double-deck facility housing 100,000 chicks with automated feeding and waste disposal processes, and is expected to produce 2,500 crates of egg per day.

The governor noted with joy that in less than two years his administration has surpassed the poultry needs of Ndi Anambra through its strategic partnerships with the private sector and efforts at supporting existing poultry operators in the State.

He pointed out that the beauty of the project is that the entire maize to be used in producing the feeds for the chicks would be produced in the State adding that the development opens a new vista of opportunity for maize farmers who he said his administration will support to boost production.

The governor commended the investor for heeding his administration's clarion call to bring his wealth home and called on other wealthy Ndi Anambra to invest in the State, assuring them of a conducive investment climate in the State.

In his remarks, the Chairman of Anambra State Investment Promotion and Protection Agency (ANSIPPA) and traditional ruler of Umuoji, Igwe Cyril Enweze said of all the 9 ongoing Agric projects embarked on by the present administration, the farm is the largest and is the first of such to be completed and put to use in the entire SouthEast region and hailed the public private partnership (PPP)model of the Gov Obiano administration through which he's placing the state on the nation's agriculture map.

The Commissioner for Agriculture, Mechanization, Processing and Export, Mr Afam Mbanefo noted that at full capacity, the farm would be producing 22,500 Crates of egg daily with other benefits. He said the achievement of the first phase of the project marks a major milestone in the efforts of the state administration to make Anambra a pace-setter in agricultural development and food security.

The Chairman of Lyden Farms, Chief Clems Nwogbo revealed that aside the two layer houses that they will construct in the next two phases, they were also doing feedmill, broiler production houses and establishing outgrower schemes for the production of egg and broilers in the 21 Council areas of the state and commended Governor Obiano for his passion at attracting sustainable development which he noted, had motivated them to put their money down in the state.

The traditional ruler of Umuenwelu Anam, Igwe Michael Obadile-Okoye and the Coordinator, Willie Obiano Support Group, Chief Jude Emechetta in their respective remarks noted that what the state was witnessing in the agriculture sector was clear vision and said the coordination which has been entrenched across the sectoral value chain will ensure that no agric product is wasted.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Call07034780891: 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Confirmed...

More jobs, more wealth...

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
i guess 200 million dollars was used to put this in place
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by owobokiri(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Call07034780891:
You need brain surgery to cure you of your hopelessness. Just look at the armed robbers and charlatans ruling your cursed IMO STATE since 1999. Are you not supposed to be crying that just 2yrs of Obiano has surpassed all the things your useless governors has been doing since 1999 till date..lol

[s][/s]]

You must be frustrated that i am not willing to get into the gutter with you over that Imo state-Anambra state bullshyt... Noisy Oaf. You can bark and snarl till thy kingdom come, and i wont get involved in that sickening dick-measurement. You and a few others initiated this Imo vs Anambra nonsense here to the chagrin of reasonable minds. It used to worry me when i thought you had some stuff upstairs.., now that i have realized how empty and utterly re-tarded you are, your interjections only make for good comic relief... I praise Rochas when he deserves it, i condemn him when he earns that (check my posts on Rochas), ditto Obiano. Thats how i roll. And as long as i post here, thats just the way it will be. .. They are two igbo governors of two igbo states! I dont know what makes you think i will defend one against the other because of states affiliation.., states created by Murtala! You need help, son!

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Ujahp99: 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Well done sir, other governors should emulate you and stop blaming Buhari
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by owobokiri(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
And oh, i belive that Obiano hasnt done 1/4 of what Okorocha has done in Imo state! Fact! No sentiments there! I operate extensively in both states when in Nigeria so i should know and i am not being paid by any of them like you..

Call07034780891:
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Ppresh2017(f): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
aminulive:
Poultry to produce 30,000 eggs a week

Gov. Willie Obiano of Anambra state on Friday, commissioned Lynden Farms, a poultry farm located on a 75 hectare piece of land in Igbariam. This is one of the first agricultural projects facilitated by the Anambra State Investment Promotion & Protection Agency.

The poultry has the capacity to produce 350,000 birds every 6 weeks and 30,000 eggs a week. ANSG contributed land to this partnership in exchange for equity in the project while funds were provided by a consortium of investors from Anambra led by Chief Clem Nwogbo.

In 2 years, the target is to achieve self sufficiency in poultry production thereby reducing the state's dependence on Oyo State for eggs and frozen chicken.

http://politicsngr.com/obiano-commissions-largest-poultry-south-east/
Anambra and vision, FG will not import 1Billion naira worth of eggs every day if all states in Nigerian emulate Anambra state on this.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Structuralman: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Good one governor Willie

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Call07034780891: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
You are a cursed frustrated hopeless Imolite. Your are a jobless worthless old fool

I had to bring in your useless Imo state because it is a worthless state as well as its people including you. So I find it funny when someone from such a useless state is commenting on a progressive state as Anambra.

Okoroawusa is a fat limping one-legged bastard that is not able to pay common salary not to talk creating jobs nor doing projects.

Imolites are slaves. Bunch of hopeless people.. cool

[s]
owobokiri:

You must be frustrated that i am not willing to get into the gutter with you over that Imo state-Anambra state bullshyt... Noisy Oaf. You can bark and snarl till thy kingdom come, and i wont get involved in that sickening dick-measurement. You and a few others initiated this Imo vs Anambra nonsense here to the chagrin of reasonable minds. It used to worry me when i thought you had some stuff upstairs.., now that i have realized how empty and utterly re-tarded you are, your interjections only make good comic relief... I praise Rochas when he deserves it, i condemn him when he earns that (check my posts on Rochas), ditto Obiano. Thats how i roll. And as long as i post here, thats just the way it will be. .. They are two igbo governors of two igbo states! I dont know what makes you think i will defend one against the other because of states affiliation.., states created by Murtala! You need help, son!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by iamhorny(m): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
owobokiri:
And oh, i belive that Obiano hasnt done 1/4 of what Okorocha has done in Imo state! Fact! No sentiments there! I operate extensively in both states when in Nigeria so i should know and i am not being paid by any of them like you..

Nwanne, abum oye Imo but apuga oku.

you are just polluting this thread for nothing with rochas. Rochas is a thief, a failure and curse to my dear state. i love obiano and anambra people. They are taking the lead in the think home initiative of ndiigbo, thereby developing their state by themselves and making sure the economy of the state is in the hands of anambarians.

instead of rochas to fixed the roads in imo and lobby rich and business minded imolites to come and invest in IMO like obiano is doing our governor is dancing upandan. we want result. as far as am concerned. rochas is a failure

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by buchilino(m): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
TheNonce:
grin grin

So na so these my ipob fellow touts go they fight their fellow blodas when we finally get our bia_fraud utopia?

Chineke?

DO ALL SW PPLE LOVE EACH OTHER?. TRY TELLING EKITI MAN 2 MARRY IJEBU WOMAN N C HIS RESPONSE.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Call07034780891: 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
2yrs of Obiano has surpassed the 7 wasted yrs of Okoroawusa. #FACT.

Okoroawusa is the worst governor in the southern Nigeria #FACT

OKOROAWUSA is what a governor should not be.

Writing Okoroawusa on the same paper with Obiano is sacrilegious. Okoroawusa is a curse.

There is no basis for comparison. Deal with it.... cool

[s]
owobokiri:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by justman911(m): 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
emmanuel1990:
Rochas! where art thou?

My brother help me ask that chest-beating, praise seeking scam of a governor. See what someone who shouldn't even be called his mate is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by 2016v2017: 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
emmanuel1990:
Rochas! where art thou?
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Call07034780891: 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
iamhorny:

Nwanne, abum oye Imo but apuga oku.

you are just polluting this thread for nothing with rochas. Rochas is a thief, a failure and curse to my dear state. i love obiano and anambra people. They are taking the lead in the think home initiative of ndiigbo, thereby developing their state by themselves and making sure the economy of the state is in the hands of anambarians.

Owobokiri have you read this from your Imo state brother? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by 2016v2017: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dannidom:
And OkoroAwusa is busy mouthing off... Weldon sir!
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by petrov10: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
owobokiri:
This drunkard commissioned a private project started under Peter Obi and folks are going wild?
only u will call gej, Willie, and seun drunks.

Pls is ur father a drunk too?

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
And who told op that this is the largest poultry in the southeast?
There are at least three in Enugu that are bigger than this.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by buchilino(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
OlimsyO789:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

DAILY PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

WEEKLY PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL‎
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

NIGHT PLANS
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

R ALL DIS EVEN POSSIBLE
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by CRAPHA96(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Opakan2: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
matrixme:
I just wonder how sustainable this project will be. Investing such a huge amount only on poultry, meanwhile you could have built an integrated farm with the same amount or slightly higher. If one venture fails, another will make up for the losses. Even the big farms in Ibadan dares not invest only in the poultry business. I've been involved in an agricultural project in the east and I find that sustainability of this line of business is a very big challenge over there.
I wish them good luck with their poultry, cos they are really going to need it.

Those guys from that region are dull na.. so what do you expect
Everything to them is dic.k measurement and how to outshine one another. They don't think of the future

I never see tribe like that before.. very quick to analyze and find fault in others but can't do anything good for themselves
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by lordyugo: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Eleniyan15:
so what should we do so they were depending on Afonja state for egg and chicken they will come here and start disturbing US

yes we are cos left to u afonjas the eggs nd chicken would hv gotten rotten cos u ppl are the definition of OWU ITE

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by iamhorny(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
this is what i am talking about. Imo too has alot of wealthy businessmen. why cant Okorohausa419 create an enabling environment for these men to come and invest in our state?

https://www.nairaland.com/3623134/anambra-state-government-signs-mou

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by wristbangle: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
drss2:
as far as iyam concern, obiano is d best gov in nigeria.

I commend obiano's effort but saying he is the best is really appalling. So he is better than ambode?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by playtheblues(f): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wao. So beautiful. Willie is working.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
ugohemma:
Pls leave Rochas alone cos he will probably be a president one day.

Nigerians Love mediocre leaders.

Rochas main sin is against workers and pensioners. Beside that he is unrivalled especially in vision and energy. Obiano is good too. Other SE governors I no sabi for them o o o.
Re: Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) by lordyugo: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
RockHard:

Lol. You suppose go see long a$$ queues of your SE brethren, abokkees and other Nigerians waiting in line and falling all over each other just to order day-old-chicks and other poultry needs (and they have to place orders 3-months in advance sef) at OBJ farms Ibadan (FYI, no be only for Ogun state Obasanjo get big farm), not to talk of the even bigger ones like Chi, Anu-Oluwa, and the Babanla won - Zartech, e.t.c. Wetin you sabi??

u should b embarrassed that the major customers are from S E rather than from SW , which shows SW states dont hv the capital to patronize them loooool. Food for thought

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) / See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) / Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.