Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking (84103 Views)

"I'm Not Done" - Yvonne Jegede Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit / Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Meets Big Shaq (Michael Dapaah) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Top Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has been hanging out with US hitmakers since she arrived the States for the Essence Black Women In Music event.
She also got to meet Brandy and her brother Ray J but Tiwa's fans are not pleased Tiwa wore this out.

Reactions continue below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/tiwa-savage-meets-brandy-in-la-photos.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
more

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Do you see anything wrong with Tiwa's outfit?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by kaycexx(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
do everything for the money and fame
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Michellla(f): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Do you see anything wrong with Tiwa's outfit?
The gown is ugg_lee.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nigerians would never mind their business

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Preca(f): 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Everything they are saying will just come and go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by verygudbadguy(m): 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Nigerians would never mind their business

I understand it is not my business either. It's just that as Africans, things like these are not encouraged in our society. Tiwa is a role model to a lot of young girls out there.

I don't see anything wrong in the dress either because she is into show business. I can only be against a non celebrity doing this.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
These hoes, they for everybody...
Pass them all around they at every party
They aiint go'n be loyal not for anybody
Still I love these hoes.

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by CaroLyner(f): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2017

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
The down side of the gown be like house girl gown

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Papikush:
These hoes, they for everybody...
Pass them all around they at every party
They aiint go'n be loyal not for anybody
Still I love these hoes.
Sharrap olodonista

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by angelTI(f): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
Maybe she wants some Kim Kardashian treatment from Ray J undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by smardray(m): 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
see all dese haters

jamil has a nigerian father
let hisbrother have a UK father na
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by CaroLyner(f): 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
smardray:
see all dese haters

jamil has a nigerian father
let hisbrother have an UK father na
Rip English grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by BUHARImyDOG: 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
I HATE BREAST

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by HarveySpecter1: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
She wants ray j to do to her the same thing he did to Kim Kardashian. Remember that sex video.

Btw, if she feels the guy's dlck, she will bounce teebills.
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by HarveySpecter1: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
CaroLyner:
Rip english grin

You aren't better than the guy you attacked.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Afonjanightmare(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Old hag from Kaduna state
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
President of WHOREDOM.
Nigeria chapter
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by BerryAnny(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nigerians taking Panadol 4 anoda man's pikin headache since 1802.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by 9jaCelebsVids: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Abudu2000(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oyind17:
The down side of the gown be like house girl gown
house gal self na human being

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by 12345baba(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ashawooo

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Ksslib(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
I still remember that day. The memory of what happened still scars my flesh to this day.

As i walked down the lonely street that night, two hooded men - both wielding knives - appeared from nowhere and blocked my path.

"Give it to us", the huge, muscular guy commanded, stretching his hand.

"But I cant", I replied, squeezing my bag tightly to my chest like a pillow.

"Give us the goddamn package" he thundered. I could sense the impatience in his voice.

"No, I cant" I answered back.

He lunged towards me with his knife. I tried to dodge but he was too quick . His blade cut through my flesh and I began bleeding.

I fell to the ground but managed to escape through the opening under his legs as he stood above me figuring where to stab me next before collecting the package inside my bag.

As I staggered home all soaked in blood, I received a text from the General.

"Is the package secure?"

I looked inside my bag and smiled. "Package secure sir. All ffucks are in place... No single fffuck given to the enemy"

71 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Philinho(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
Retired Breast

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by samx4real(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ray J go do am that thing wen he do Kim

Then
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by sdindan: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
I pity the helpless husband .
Aragbugo ha the girl.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by HomeOfMe(f): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Top Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has been hanging out with US hitmakers since she arrived the States for the Essence Black Women In Music event.
She also got to meet Brandy and her brother Ray J but Tiwa's fans are not pleased Tiwa wore this out.

Reactions continue below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/tiwa-savage-meets-brandy-in-la-photos.html
Where's my microscope and magnifying glass..?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by BrutalJab: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Taaaa....With that slippers on her chest

Chai! Don J and Dr Sid don wreck that place.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ray J's remix of "I hit it first", the Tiwa savage version is loading.
Re: Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Tbillz go soon commit another suicide...

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened / Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.