Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

30 Major Health Challenges Associated With Dirty Colon - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 30 Major Health Challenges Associated With Dirty Colon (655 Views)

Man Risks His Life, Enters Inside A Hole Filled With Dirty Water To Remove Dirt / Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State / Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Major Health Challenges Associated With Dirty Colon by lutherafrika(m): 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Research has shown that most people die young because they have failed to pay much attention to what is within that causes sickness and reduce lifespan.

Everyday of our lives, we eat, drink all sorts, smoke and work day and night without paying any attention whatsoever to that part of the body that is exposed to the poorly/over seasoned produced foods that we eat.

The colon is in permanent contact with toxins and waste. It is a fundamental actor when debugging the body, so it is very important to keep healthy. The best way to stimulate its correct function is keeping it clean.

It is like the the overhead tanks in our homes and the pipes in our kitchen and other sewage system.

It needs to be ensured clean otherwise, the following health problems among others shall be experienced:

1. Inflammation in the belly
2. Excessive accumulation of gas
3. Stomach cramps.
4. Overweight, being very difficult to lose the weight gained.
5. Mood swings
6. Irritability
7. Anxiety.
8. Constipation, i.e slow intestinal transit.
9. Lumbar pain
10. Intense headaches.
11. Fatigue
12. Lack of energy
13. Drowsiness.
14. Low defense mechanism.
15. Lack of appetite.
16. Halitosis (Bad breath)
17. Sweating of intense aroma.
18. Diarrhea
19. Colitis.
20. Dark spots on the skin (Acne, pimples and blackheads focused on a specific area).
21. Dry
22. Skin rashes and eczema.
23. Type 2 diabetes.
24. Insomnia
25. Stress
26. Cancer.
27. Excessive loss of hair, hair weakened and brittle.
28. Oily scalp.
29. Allergies to certain foods.
30. Red eyes and with bags.

----------
Why not clean your colon at least once in 6months or a year?

Are you interested? Whatsapp me up on 08064406846 or mailwellnessclinic@gmail.com

Re: 30 Major Health Challenges Associated With Dirty Colon by pat077: 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
What's the work of the forever active probiotics?

(1) (Reply)

My Feet Swell Occasionally- Doctors In The House Help Me / Solution To Depression And Anxiety / Best And Safest Cream For Boobs Enlargement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.