Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics (39642 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by rem44: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
El-Rufai frowns at the destruction of the Military Foundation Laying Structure in Southern Kaduna

The Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai on Saturday 11th of February 2017, frowned at the destruction of the foundation laying structure of the proposed Nigerian Army Battalion in Southern Kaduna.

The Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai and Governor El-Rufai had last week laid the foundation for the establishment of the battalion at Ungwan Yashi area of Zangon Kataf Local Government as a response to the incessant killings occurring in Southern Kaduna since 1980.

El-Rufai in a response to the destruction by unknown persons described the situation as "unfortunate, and further confirms that the conflict entrepreneurs are determined to continue to create obstacles and setback to our stabilization and peace building efforts."

The Governor in a statement was quoted as saying:

“I received the news with shock over the unfortunate destruction of foundation laying structure of the proposed Nigerian Army battalion in Southern Kaduna. The very structure we erected to establish the long-awaited Army Barracks to assist promotion of peace and end the decades of senseless bloodletting in the southern part of Kaduna State.

“The situation is unfortunate, condemnable and a setback to the government's communal stabilization and  peace building efforts, but we will not be deterred. We urge our people that cherish peaceful coexistence to  continue to be resilient, focused and resolute in overcoming antics of forces of darkness and evil. Those that did this are determined to derail the contributions of the security agencies, having failed to spread their tentacles of hate, bigotry and penchant for divisiveness.

“I want to use this medium to appeal to all men and women of conscience to remain firm and optimistic, while government in collaboration with security agencies, civil society, religious and traditional institutions will continue to work assiduously for peace and security of life and property.

“Finally, all those that have their hands in the destruction of this structure will not go free. The security agencies will fish out the perpetrators, and those found to be involved, or engaged in omissions that led to the destruction of public property will be brought to justice without fear or favour.”

Signed

Samuel Aruwan

Special Assistant to the Governor (Media and Publicity)
11 February, 2017

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/el-rufai-frowns-at-destruction-of.html?m=1

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by agabaI23(m): 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hmmm, it could be any body..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by vedaxcool(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Well it does not stop the military from setting up shop

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by depumpin(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
hmm.
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by agabusta: 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
This Naija sef funny. Must they now bring soldiers to be guarding the first stone again?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by iambijo(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by GameGod(m): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Make buratai come refoundation nah angry angry

15 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by jamislaw(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
EL-RUFAI since southern Kaduna don't like peace live them alone. I was born and brought up in Kaduna south I know how they behave. Mind you Kaduna south is different from southern Kaduna.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by owobokiri(m): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
People are starting to see through his devilish rule.. One big characteristic of this administration is their penchant for selective governing, favoritism and all that.. When the people start to look at a leader as favoring a certain group more than the others, they start suspecting every move made by the leaders.. Moreover, it has been reported several times that in all these crises, the military has been biased in the way they responded. Folks seem to trust nobody anymore.. Northern leaders are destroying the north with their clannishness and pettiness..

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by limeta(f): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oh well since the military is not protecting them what can i say.
Beauty is in the beholder.

3 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by abdulaz: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
jamislaw:
EL-RUFAI since southern Kaduna don't like peace live them alone. I was born and brought up in Kaduna south I know how they behave. Mind you Kaduna south is different from southern Kaduna.

8 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nutase: 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hypocrite take a bottle of hypo to cure you.

9 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by imam07: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
The way Hell Rufai was commenting sound as if he was sendin condolence messages to the dismantled foundation. In which he did not condone with the people in southern zaria. Why do these people behave like this.
Fulani will always do like cow.

9 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by jamislaw(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
abdulaz:

meaning?
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Bujumbura(m): 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
jamislaw:
You can't be a Muslim and a northerner and not reason like this

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by axeman2(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
EL RUFAI is a secret deciple of herdsmen

18 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by ThinkSmarter: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
If they are serious about building barrack or military facilities, they should start work immediately and guard the work with soldiers, not laying foundation and absconding.

8 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by oshe11: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
realli?
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by NaijaFutbol: 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
I don't want to say one thing. And the Oga at the UK will say it is another

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
vedaxcool:
Well it does not stop the military from setting up shop
But it does send a message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by PETUK(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Your Muslim brothers are killing the people of Southern Kaduna like no mans business and you are worrying about a bleeding foundation,

Psst misplaced priority

14 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by tydi(m): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
I wonder @times why the northerners act before they think while reverse should be the case ,nothing concerns me shaa,my leg and north get war
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by obaival(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
agabaI23:
Hmmm, it could be any body..

Lol na ghost b4 grin grin
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
jamislaw:
who said it was d southern kaduna pple dat destroyed d foundation?

6 Likes

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by oliha03: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
i comment my reserve....

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by austinoeze(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Haaaa look at how the short Fulani man is struggling to lift the block while Buratai made it looks like child's play. grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by ehissi(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by realtemi(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
it means they don't want am,

just guessing anyway

1 Like

Re: Military Foundation Laid By El-Rufai & Buratai Destroyed By Unknown People (Pics by LoveJesus87(m): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities / Ibrahim Haruna Killed By Boko Haram. [Photos] / APC Wins Ekiti South Senatorial District – Official Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.