Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! (1428 Views)

Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You / Where Is Mama-gee / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by heroes1983(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2009
To Oga Seun and moderators of NL,

With all due respect i implore that the owner or the thing who uses the user name mama-gee be banned permanently from NL. Please for xmas ban her user name, for boxing day ban her email from NL and finally for New Year her IP number. At least if not for the users of NLanders, for the sake of God. It is an obvious that if this "thing" is destined for hell if she doesnt repent and if she continues to have access to this forum she will take some souls with her. Secondly, she has broken not only the commandments of God but the commandments of Nland. She rarely aims for maximum clearity, she is a public fighter and initiates personal attacks on fellow Nlanders, she is never cooporative, to say she is sexually explicit is just an understatement and posts nothing but hateful contents.
Please teach others like her that laws Nairaland are not only kilobites but are meant to be obeyed or we might end up turning this website into cyber-sodom.
On behalf of myself and a majority of Nlanders we look forward to getting our gifts.

Your Faithfully,
Heroes1983
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by mamagee3(f): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2009
cool
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by denzel2009: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2009
See allegations, Are u inciting hatred or something?
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by SeanT21(f): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2009
Which one?? the female from USA or the male from Afghanistan?? if they are not the same oo
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by MrCrackles(m): 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2009
This is serious. . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by heroes1983(m): 3:01am On Dec 06, 2009
denzel2009:

See allegations, Are u inciting hatred or something?
I aint inciting hatred, i am just tired of seeing those lousy comments of a spoilt 22 year old. Em yeah, everybody has a right of speech but gots to respect the rights of others.
SeanT21:

Which one?? the female from USA or the male from Afghanistan?? if they are not the same oo
yeh i get you my broda, i mean the really spoilt pack of green slime, the female in the US. Im sorry if im sounding rude, but i took my time read as many comments as possible by her. and they all have the hallmark of a pervert
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by SeanT21(f): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2009
heroes1983:

I aint inciting hatred, i am just tired of seeing those lousy comments of a spoilt 22 year old. Em yeah, everybody has a right of speech but gots to respect the rights of others. yeh i get you my broda, i mean the really spoilt pack of green slime, the female in the US. Im sorry if im sounding rude, but i took my time read as many comments as possible by her. and they all have the hallmark of a pervert

I am a female and because of that mistake U just lost one supporter. tongue
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by dapsycool(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2009
I am a male and because of that understanding U just added one supporter cool
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by heroes1983(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2009
SeanT21:

I am a female and because of that mistake U just lost one supporter. tongue

Well, im sorry if crosed the line there. I was just so pissed of yesterday after she insulted me on one of my posts. But, after a good nights sleep and Mass i am now in a good mood.
Accept my apologies. Yeh, I know i can be a hemorrhoid sometimes cry cry cry Hope to get back your support.
dapsycool:

I am a male and because of that understanding U just added one supporter cool
Thanks for the understanding. Common, lets flush her out!!!!!!!
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by SeanT21(f): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2009
Hahah~~Was Joking. Thanks anyway.
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by donjon: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2009
This is funny!
Serious christmas gift.
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by mamagee3(f): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2009
Jesus Wept. cool
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by adebayo201: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2009
and the disciples cried cry cry cry
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by donjon: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2009
@adebayo,
Wetin be d difference btw wept & cried?

@mama g,
so you think jesus will weep if they ban you?
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by dani1luv: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2009
This one serious oh cheesy
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by Gabry(f): 2:36am On Dec 08, 2009
WHy ban Mama Gee when she brightens up the place? grin tongue
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2009
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by Cyberfreak(f): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2009
G
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by dani1luv: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2009
Gabry:

WHy ban Mama Gee when she brightens up the place? grin tongue

They are [b]aje[/b]luxers
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by mukina2: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2009
who is Mama-gee?

what did she do? any link?

grin grin
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by dani1luv: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2009
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by Gabry(f): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2009
dani1luv:

They are [b]aje[/b]luxers

Abi ooo. . . . Jealous that is and jealous I tell ya! Just because she is married and her husband is in some sheesh Kebab Island and when he came back, he said he dreamed of sleeping with some women there but he could not get up from his bed due to over weight problems and the next thing you knew, she became TheSeeker's Great Grandma!!! shocked grin cheesy Thats why people are jeluxers!

mukina2:

who is Mama-gee?

what did she do? any link?

grin grin

She made one of our Mod's her Maga tongue grin cheesy tongue
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by mamagee3(f): 1:16am On Dec 10, 2009
Gabry:

Abi ooo. . . . Jealous that is and jealous I tell ya! Just because she is married and her husband is in some sheesh Kebab Island and when he came back, he said he dreamed of sleeping with some women there but he could not get up from his bed due to over weight problems and the next thing you knew, she became TheSeeker's Great Grandma!!!  shocked  grin  cheesy Thats why people are jeluxers!

She made one of our Mod's her Maga  tongue  grin  cheesy  tongue

Gabry, what is all these now
I'm not TheSeeker's Great Grandma
. angry angry
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by Gabry(f): 1:54am On Dec 10, 2009
mama-gee:

. angry angry

Awww. . . Abeg ooo Grandmama. No vex. . . grin
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by MyHonour(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2010
It is suspicious that this poster seem to know the banning methods of nairaland.
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by Voned(f): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2010
Myhonour u are a good pretender
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by mimon79(m): 5:29am On Jan 05, 2010
Hey lets cut the chick some slack! I agree that some of her comments are a bit lewd; but she does bring in some spunk to the forum, besides the chick no bad o!!!! grin
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by MyHonour(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2010
Voned:

Myhonour u are a good pretender
it seems you are falling in love with me eh?
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2010
yet another "banning" thread for mukina's attention
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by heroes1983(m): 12:44am On Oct 17, 2010
mama gee sure has turned a new leaf. I withdraw my post. You know what D. O. i am beginning to love the real you.
mama-gee:

. angry angry
was dat remorse or its brother!? Holli lowdz, dear
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by oweniwe(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2010
Porter, now that mama gee don commot 4 nairaland and we are all missing her like pure water, are you happy? angry angry angry
Re: Oga Seun Do Us Christmas And New Year. Ban Mama-gee! by Odunnu: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2010
You and who is missing her?You just reminded me of her.Mamagee is stil active she was around yesterday until about 11.45pm ,check her profile to confirm,I just did

(1) (Reply)

Can I Make A Living From Forex Trading / Summary Of Nairaland Terms And Conditions Needed / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.