Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) (41462 Views)

Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality / Terrible Accident In Kogi Kills Many (Graphic Photos) / Photos From Accident Along Potiskum-azare Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by Mrukk: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
Emycord:
rip? Looks like they are members of the religion of peace
What has that got 2 do with death. May God forgive d dead and grants us wisdom to know when to spit rubbish or to observe decorum.#deathisinevitable
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by Sisqoman(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nah photoshop.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by Mrukk: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Emycord:
we were in this country when citizens of a nigerian state celebrated the death of thier governor because he was a christian. A man they elected as deputy suddenly became unfit to be a gov cos of his religion. Gej was called all sorts of names for that this same people when they die you expect me to be a good christian by wishing them well people who feel christians will be used as fire wood in hell fire. If thats what you want i'm sorry i:ll keep disappointing you
We will continue saying it two wrong can never make a right u may be disappointed if most of d passengers re u brethren in religion. No matter what at the end of d day we re all humans. So sorry I can now understand u u hate them bcoz they hate Gej my brother don't let d hate instill in us by this so called political role model affect our lifestyle when they re all bird of d same feather who care about themself and their family.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by menwongo(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
sekundosekundo:

It is wrong to pray for the dead. Our chapter closes the moment we die.

grin grin grin grin even to say farewell?
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
RIP
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by Emycord: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mrukk:
We will continue saying it two wrong can never make a right u may be disappointed if most of d passengers re u brethren in religion. No matter what at the end of d day we re all humans.So
two wrongs dont make a right why do they commit the first wrong? Why not leave it at zero wrongs so we can live in peace but in as much as you don commit the first wrong expect a composit reaction
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by waldigit: 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mysterious33:

With the deplorable state of roads in Nigeria, drivers still move at 120km/hr, what do you think would happen when we have the "good roads"?
#SpeedKills.

Black skinned pple are abstract reasoner's.
Observe that 80% of comments are seeking for one define protection or the other . What you made as a point can never be taken serious around here. We want to over speed on our terrible road and do not want to record a single auto crash at the same time . We are very dramatic race of people.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by Mrukk: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
Emycord:
two wrongs dont make a right why do they commit the first wrong? Why not leave it at zero wrongs so we can live in peace but in as much as you don commit the first wrong expect a composit reaction
I guess u re an eastern or southerner my brother just like I always say politics especially one in Nigeria is nothing but scam breeding hate among her citizens am a muslim Alhamdulila and any sincere and true Muslim will know that d death of someone Muslim or not is a moment of reflection cos we re gonna die one day. Am still insisting every region in Nigeria has its shortcomings not until we re able to embrace our differences then everything is gonna continue like this.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by Mrukk: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
waldigit:

Black skinned pple are abstract reasoner's.
Observe that 80% of comments are seeking for one define protection or the other . What you made as a point can never be taken serious around here. We want to over speed on our terrible road and do not want to record a single auto crash at the same time . We are very dramatic race of people.
U re right to some degree and those seeking divine protection re also right bcoz our existence on earth is not by our will but of someone greater hence we
still have to know that at d end our lives is in the hand of almighty hence seeking His help in face of adversity is important.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by blaqroy: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Omg
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by otuabasi(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lord have mercy
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by Emycord: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mrukk:
I guess u re an eastern or southerner my brother just like I always say politics especially one in Nigeria is nothing but scam breeding hate among her citizens am a muslim Alhamdulila and any sincere and true Muslim will know that d death of someone Muslim or not is a moment of reflection cos we re gonna die one day. Am still insisting every region in Nigeria has its shortcomings not until we re able to embrace our differences then everything is gonna continue like this.
as a moozslim can you show me a thread to address ur last statement? Or can you take it up as a point of duty to teach the moozslim umrah how to love others or is ur love message only for christians who you feel are not human enough to feel anger. You dont beat a child and still ask the child not to cry then whats the beating for? You dont push someone and show him where to fall we've been pushed to the wall by moozslims in this country. Imagine hashim threatening us with violence gd buhari dies
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by timjohnson: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
May they RIP
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by Afonjanightmare(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
It is finished....
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by ogedokis: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
Rip.... Bad news everywhere...
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by awo666(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jengem:

Like 90%h
If the leaders provide good roads, cars etc instead of poverty and death traps, Nigerias population will be higher and happier
it is not d leader dat we should blame for dis. it is nigerians who inflicted poverty on demselves while blaming d leaders for every woes
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by Mrukk: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Emycord:
as a moozslim can you show me a thread to address ur last statement? Or can you take it up as a point of duty to teach the moozslim umrah how to love others or is ur love message only for christians who you feel are not human enough to feel anger. You dont beat a child and still ask the child not to cry then whats the beating for? You dont push someone and show him where to fall we've been pushed to the wall by moozslims in this country. Imagine hashim threatening us with violence gd buhari dies
bro,who is Hashim threatening u one of d problem with we humans is that no matter how much we hate someone we should never pray for their death rather pray to God to grant us heart that will only see good in them. bro playing let leave sentiment and pray for goodness of this nation. May Allah grants us d Nigeria we decided.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by freakffffffffff: 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wia is potiskum located?
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by Emycord: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mrukk:
bro,who is Hashim threatening u one of d problem with we humans is that no matter how much we hate someone we should never pray for their death rather pray to God to grant us heart that will only see good in them. bro playing let leave sentiment and pray for goodness of this nation. May Allah grants us d Nigeria we decided.
thats the problem now you feign ignorance of hashim and his threats if it a pastor the news will not pass you well hashim is a facebook user that threatened war on ss/se if buhari dies imagine as if them kill buhari. And where is dss
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by akigbemaru: 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Accident
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by bashdecash(m): 12:14am On Feb 12, 2017
kingsman66:
Even though I hate aboki so much, BUT all the same RIP to the dead

very unfortunate and uncivilized!
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by Ceema1(f): 2:29am On Feb 12, 2017
Emycord:
we were in this country when citizens of a nigerian state celebrated the death of thier governor because he was a christian. A man they elected as deputy suddenly became unfit to be a gov cos of his religion. Gej was called all sorts of names for that this same people when they die you expect me to be a good christian by wishing them well people who feel christians will be used as fire wood in hell fire. If thats what you want i'm sorry i:ll keep disappointing you
Shut d fvck up there u Ipod zombie. Remember u will also definitely die someday n I tell u dis is how some people will celebrate ur wretch death. ewu.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by Mrukk: 5:08am On Feb 12, 2017
Emycord:
thats the problem now you feign ignorance of hashim and his threats if it a pastor the news will not pass you well hashim is a facebook user that threatened war on ss/se if buhari dies imagine as if them kill buhari. And where is dss
Can u plz share his fbk I. d with me bcoz I guess u re either misquoting him or he himself does not know what he is doing obviously it is wrong to wish someone death and also why will someone be saying or taking some pple accountable if someone dies(which I don't pray ) plz my broda let's us contribute our own quota by further promoting love let stop suspecting ourselves and stop distracting hate game. I pray almighty God will bless every Nigerians(amin). U are my brother and I did not hate u
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by kingsman66(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2017
bashdecash:

very unfortunate and uncivilized!

lecturer bashecash
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by Thundeh(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2017
RIP to the dead. Lord have mercy on us o
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by NaijaBlend: 6:38am On Feb 13, 2017
I have been following reports of fatal accidents across the nation.

If Road Safety releases statistics of accidents in the last 20 months, it will surprise us the rate of increase in accidents and mishaps since the advent of Buhari's change.

So shameful.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Terrible Accident Along Potiskum Road. Anybody Knows The Victims?(photos) by waldigit: 7:03am On Feb 13, 2017
Mrukk:
U re right to some degree and those seeking divine protection re also right bcoz our existence on earth is not by our will but of someone greater hence we
still have to know that at d end our lives is in the hand of almighty hence seeking His help in face of adversity is important.

The divine protection will come when we are obedient children to divine authority. Govt. represent God on secular matters, He through them has given speed limits. He even said in the scriptures that we should practice moderation in all things except in gifts of the spirit. So if we fail on our part to obey, we should not expect him to keep his side of the deal.
He said his people perish for lack of knowledge. You can terminate your appointment before your time with overspeeding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) / A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) / Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.