Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. (59828 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by duduspace(m): 1:37am On Dec 08, 2009
No2Atheism:

Okay no problem thanks for the response . . . let me decide on wat to do.

No2Atheism, wetin happen? has god gone missing? you are not likely to find him on the Sports section nor is Seun likely to be of any help as he is an atheist. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by slimshay(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2009
@ Gooner how far, i did the saturday preview, left u a message to send u email addy i cld sent it to but did not get it. I tried to post it up, but no publish button was avalaible so i submitted for review hoping you'd see and post up. Didnt get to see it up, so im guessin we missed that one eh?!

Sorry cant do wednesday, im a bit swamped wiv end of year work and stuff, plus ill be away for a couple of days from tommorrow. So please you may need to do liverpool too. Although God knows i woulda loved to do that one too.

Bout the website, will need some thinkin i guess, so i'll get back wiv my suggestion. Pester this guys here especially the usual suspects. Debo, Ed, HNIC, Kay, Muki, V3, Dudu, Dr Kit abeg if i no say ur name no vex o. They are all good thinkers and analytical minds, but av to spend half the time, fending off rodents form this thread.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by allboyz(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2009
so torres is now "VERY" fit because it Arsenal on Sunday? he will play on 15mins and go back to the OP Tables
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by No2Atheism(m): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2009
duduspace:

No2Atheism, wetin happen? has god gone missing?you are not likely to find him on the Sports section nor is Seun likely to be of any help as he is an atheist. grin

I frankly do not know how to respond to this. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by v3: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2009
The rate at which people are screaming the name "Torres" is so annoying!. . .Oga o! angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by chamotex(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2009
Debosky why?

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by doggyall: 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2009
When nature calls, you've got to answer.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by slimshay(m): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2009
laff go kill me die @ photo. see dis bomboclattish ivorien!! what the hell was he thinking?!!! shocked grin

v3 abeg free all of them jare. We are the Arsenal!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by mukina2: 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2009
chamotex
let that be the last crazy photo you post in hia angry tongue

by the way that pic was photoshopped its not real tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by edoyad(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2009
Has Torres heard of Arshavin before ? If he hasn't he will this weekend.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by Gooner2(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2009
~Gooner~:

Simple request - Webmaster for www.arsenalnigeria.com needed.

I own the domain!

Requirements;
1. Should be a Gooner
2. Should be passionate about Arsenal
3. Be well informed about Arsenal
4. Profficient in use of Go Daddy hosting tools.

Interested, please send an email to blog@thegreengooner.info or reply this post

Victoria Concordia Crescit!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by mukina2: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2009
LoL why you nor put in the payment? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by chamotex(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2009
mukina2:

chamotex
let that be the last crazy photo you post in hia angry tongue

by the way that pic was photoshopped its not real tongue

angry angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by mukina2: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2009
Yeah this is thread is holy angry tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by Cristalz(f): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2009
With hard core sinners like Debosky, Kit, Loyika, Edoyad, duduspace in it?? Blasphemy!!

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by edoyad(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2009
Crizzle how did a monk like moi make that least ? shocked . How come Judasina2's name isn't on it ? angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by Cristalz(f): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2009
HNIC is the only seasonal monk on this thread. grin
.  .  .by NL standards, that is.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by edoyad(m): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2009
Have i ever been banned ? If the answer is no i'm a monk by my village's standard grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by follypimpi(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2009
I dreamt Arsenal won the premiership and finally got the tatoo of the gunner logo on my chest,didnt want to wake up all thanks to my bloody alarm.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by mukina2: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2009
Cristalz:

With hard core sinners like Debosky, Kit, Loyika, Edoyad, duduspace in it?? Blasphemy!!

no way, the forces of evil tend to lead them into temptation but they always ignore it grin grin grin

edoyad:

Crizzle how did a monk like moi make that least ?   shocked  . How come Judasina2's name isn't on it ?  angry
dude wetin i do?

follypimpi:

I dreamt Arsenal won the premiership and finally got had the tatoo of the gunner logo on my chest,didnt want to wake up all thanks to my bloody alarm.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by edoyad(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2009
^ grin grin grin
well Wenger is still coach when Nigeria is going to the world cup so that's a good sign that the tattoo has a chance of appearing . grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by edoyad(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2009
Muki you've suddenly reappeared after our bad spell and thinking to myself how come your absence coincided wi. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by mukina2: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2009
LoL you got jokes.

I have always been online, whether we win or lose. if i am away its beyond my control tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by follypimpi(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2009
@Edo

9ija can't win the world cup now not even african nations with the team we have @ the moment.If AW can sign 1 defender + 1 Strong selfish attacker that will shoot @ any sight of the goal post then we stand a chance.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by follypimpi(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2009
Lastly not cup tied.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by edoyad(m): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2009
Muki welcome back from your non absence then wink

folly what i meant was that since Wenger took over, gunners have won the double the two times Nigeria qualified for the world cup after that.
Besides the Boss knows There's no way we can last 4 months without RVP if we really want to contest for anything. A striker in the region of £15 m just has to come, shikena
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by v3: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2009
Feels good to be back amongst the gunner faithful after a few hours out! cool

It's another testy match this weekend and we juz have to win this one. . .which of course we will! cool

Whats the buzz surrounding Merida going to Barca and Bojan Kriket coming to Arsenal. . . Wenger knows we have enough strikers on the short side, why NOT look for someone tall  tongue

Muki&Criz. . . Could u have my screenname shortened to juz "v3". . .thanks! kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by mukina2: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2009
who is the kiss for? angry

me or criz? speak up first before i . . . angry

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by v3: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2009
mukina2:

who is the kiss for? angry
Na 1st cum 1st serve, since i don't see criz around, then kiss cool

Did u get muh mesg?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by mukina2: 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2009
lol grin grin grin ok . message where?

criz is already working on it smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by v3: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2009
mukina2:

criz is already working on it smiley

Ok. . thanks cool kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. by edoyad(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2009
So It's bye bye to V3nom4evaand2gedawe'llB4eva i guess grin

Muki in that case have mine changed to dayoitoldyousobuahahaha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 / Real Madrid vs Chelsea UCL (1 - 1) On 27th April 2021 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 6) On 4th October 2020