Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot (30035 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP / Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
How true is Reno Omokri?

Andrew Yakubu looted and Goodluck Jonathan fired him while the EFFC investigated him. The Grasscutter, Babachir Lawal awarded a contract to himself and received kickbacks from the company yet President Muhammadu Buhari didn't fire him and instead wrote so long a letter to defend him! And you are here, a brainwashed APC loyalist, celebrating?
Do you know who criticized GEJ for firing Andrew Yakubu in 2014? It was the APC. It is because they believe you are mentally lazy that is why they expect you to blame GEJ today!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211556569247135&id=1152008079

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Toosure70: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
shut up

65 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by sarrki(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Somehow the message is kind of a patriot

But the messanger is enemies of state

We will visit that babachir issue again

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by sarrki(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Toosure70:
shut up

I agree with him somehow

Babachir is kind of corrupt

This I know

My opinion though

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nice 1
sarrki:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

when the man is already dead

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by vedaxcool(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Foolish liar

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by oduastates: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
Indeed, he fired him for looting .
What kind of president only fires someone for stealing $9 million only....
If not hippopotamus Dundee.
www.Ineffectualbuffoon.mumu/idiotts/havenothingtosay

That is the amount of money he was unable to move out of the country. He must have shipped a lot of money out before Buhari slammed the doors shut .
With the thousands of no good , no use politicians, political appointees and their concubines,does anybody wonder why the country is shittt.
Yet they will be trooping to fake churches and mosque for miracles while being fleeced by fraundsters posing as clergy

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by JacksonD7: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Reno Omokri is on point, APC members can wail all they want doesn't change the fact that the truth will always be the truth.

64 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
I was surprised to hear this from Pastor Reno Omokri
oduastates:
Indeed Fired him for looting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mynd44
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by UAE123(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Thanks Good luck for sacking him but it was really bad that that you allowed him to keep his loots & a bigger thanks to both President Buhari & the EFCC for fishing out corrupt Nigerians both serving & retired.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nigeria's biggest problem isn't the poli-thievecians rather the uncountable gullible citizens that keeps cheering for well certified thieves and even voting for some of them to preside over them despite the fact that they are fully aware of their criminal and retrogressive antecedents.

Any Nigerian expecting these crop of career thieves called politicians in Nigeria to better their lots through altruistic purposeful leadership is endemically credulous.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by doctokwus: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
If Jonathan ever sacked anybody for corruption,it must be in his Otueke fishery.
That Jonathan is still a free man,and not in a prison cell,or in exile,running away from d law,giving all those his illiterate speeches,is a testimony to our failure as a nation.
Yakubu was never fired for any corrupt deed by GEJ,but for quarelling with d class thief herself,Diezanni,over d appointment of a technocrat in NNPC,against d stooge,Diezanni wanted.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by naijaking1: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

I agree with him somehow

Babachir is kind of corrupt

This I know

My opinion though

Do not equivocate.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by sarrki(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
naijaking1:

Do not equivocate.

I stand for the truth

Am a patriot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by naijaking1: 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:

I stand for the truth

Am a patriot

Respond to Reno's point or just keep quiet.
No, you have to respond to every critical thread against Buhari so that you can earn a paycheck. So much for your patrotism!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by nduchucks: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
naijaking1:

Respond to Reno's point or just keep quiet.
No, you have to respond to every critical thread against Buhari so that you can earn a paycheck. So much for your patrotism!

Would you kindly tell us why Diezani did not suffer the same fate as Yakubu, under Johnathan's regime? Note that I am in full support of sacking and prosecuting anyone found to have committed fraud regardless of his or her tribe.

btw: kedu?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by dikeigbo2(m): 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Toosure70:
shut up

Shut down

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by rescuenaija: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
Did you guys not read 'and EFCC investigated him' in Pastor Reno's post? How again did GEJ allow him to keep his loot? Is GEJ EFCC? Would he have left the villa to go and do EFCC's work for them? Isn't his own responsibility to sack while EFCC investigates? Has Buhari done same to Babachir?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by BrokenTV: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
sarrki:
Na you go visit the case or na Buhari.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Samunique(m): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
Buhari is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria since independence!!!

Reno u don't need to waste your precious MBs to tell Nigerians this, we all have realized that Buhari becoming president is an irredeemable mistake Nigerians made.

It will take divine intervention and unanimous national resolution to save Nigeria from total collapse.

APC no try sha !!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Inani(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
byrron:
Nigeria's biggest problem isn't the poli-thievecians rather the uncountable gullible citizens that keeps cheering for well certified thieves and even voting for some of them to preside over them despite the fact that they are fully aware of their criminal and retrogressive antecedents.

Any Nigerian expecting these crop of career thieves called politicians in Nigeria to better their lots through altruistic purposeful leadership is endemically credulous.
Finding a saint nigerian politician is like looking for a virgin in a brothel,it's practically impossible,just that some are worse than others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by dragonking2: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by naijaking1: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
nduchucks:

Would you kindly tell us why Diezani did not suffer the same fate as Yakubu, under Johnathan's regime? Note that I am in full support of sacking and prosecuting anyone found to have committed fraud regardless of his or her tribe.

My big Oga, I would not respond without say Ranka dede! Yaya gida? Mata, na aiki?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by dragonking2: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
vedaxcool:
Foolish liar
Where did he lie?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by samstradam: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
This Reno is becoming a bloody nuisance with his army of lazy idiots who take his every word as gospel.

GEJ did not fire him for corruption and I challenge anyone to bring out a story that confirms this. The only person in his regime that could have been said to have lost their job due to corruption was Stella Oduah- and she was never charged or investigated by the EFCC.

When a President takes stealing seriously he ensures prosecution - this can be seen by what happened to all the service chiefs, Dasuki, Supreme Court Judges and useless permanent secretaries this government has relieved and are currently dealing with.

Yes, as long as the likes of Babchir Lawal stay in government they remain a huge stain on Buhari's anti corruption fight, but it is at least a fight! Unlike what we witnessed from the idiot of Otuoke who allowed everyone to loot our limited resources without a struggle or consequence in mind.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by computerboy: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
The only way Nigeria will get better and develop is to kill all current politicians, send the retired ones on exile and ban all their children up to 3rd generation from joining politics.

That's the simple solution

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by josephine123: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
mmmm
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by dragonking2: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
doctokwus:
If Jonathan ever sacked anybody for corruption,it must be in his Otueke fishery.
That Jonathan is still a free man,and not in a prison cell,or in exile,running away from d law,giving all those his illiterate speeches,is a testimony to our failure as a nation.
Yakubu was never fired for any corrupt deed by GEJ,but for quarelling with d class thief herself,Diezanni,over d appointment of a technocrat in NNPC,against d stooge,Diezanni wanted.
So tell us why the APC you support now didn't want them to sack him? Tell us why they supported a corrupt person?

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
Inani:

Finding a saint nigerian politician is like looking for a virgin in a brothel,it's practically impossible,just that some are worse than others

Nigerians should go for those that avail themselves for service that have not held any political position in the past nor an associate of these recycled thieves, sadly the masses love their well established certified political thieves.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot by naijaking1: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
nduchucks:

As one of the original defenders of Buhari on this forum from time immemorial, I hope that one of the new BMC offices at least reach you!
I beg don't change the subject to Diezani. Mr. Reno way we started N/L together in those days stated very obvious points waiting, begging, pleading, and anticipating to be countered.
Say for example that GEJ didn't fire Yakubu, or that APC didn't oppose his removal, then you would really have a point. And if you don't have a point, it's ok to say so.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dauda Lawal: Supreme Court Orders EFCC To Return ₦9Bn To Ex-Bank Director / 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest / Obaseki’s Agents Mop Up Newspapers In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.