Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

#twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense (155559 Views)

MMM Is A Scam And Will Crash Again!!! / MMM Will Crash On The.......... / History Of MMM :will Crash Someday But Nobody Knows When And How Soon It'll Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Rfactor: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2017
ifypoly:
Good morning guys a friend of my did d 10k package n he had not been paid n he mistakenly click on the 20k package he has been match to pay some1 but he Dnt want to pay cos e does not av money will he be block?

nNo, leave it let it count down to zero...dey wont block him......he willl v evicted from d package once it counts to zero and will rematch his sponsor.
Blocking only occurs for FAKE POP
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by eightsin(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2017
ifypoly:
Good morning guys a friend of my did d 10k package n he had not been paid n he mistakenly click on the 20k package he has been match to pay some1 but he Dnt want to pay cos e does not av money will he be block?

No, he won't. They will only close his 20k plan acct. But pls tell you friend to stop clicking on plans he is not willing to pay.. he is making the system slow and giving the admins load of works.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by dee02(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2017
Dumb Nigerians still thinking ponzi schemes are sustainable or will last.... LOL
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by eightsin(m): 11:31am On Feb 21, 2017
EngrKem:
So 20k package takes 14days? Why? It's to slow. They should make it 8days

It doesn't take 14 days... all the plans takes 1-21 days. The traffic is much that is why you were paid on the 14th day... so take note that it might be 20 days or even 8/9 days some other time.

I don't agree with you that it is slow cos you won't make double of ur money in 14 days in other investments.

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by ifypoly(m): 11:31am On Feb 21, 2017
No, he won't. They will only close his 20k plan acct. But pls tell you friend to stop clicking on plans he is not willing to pay.. he is making the system slow and giving the admins load of works.[/quote]

Thanks
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Rfactor: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2017
JUST GIT PAIRED NOW AGAIN.....50K PACKAGE

3 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Ozugbo(m): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rfactor:

were u paird today....making it how many days now
13days
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by chessguru(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Still got paid today

2 Likes

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ponzi Scheme participants have saturated this country. With our current economic meltdown this is not good for the country @ all. It's an emergency, I hope our quest for enterprise is lost forever.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by formular2002(m): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Confirmed on d 9th and jejely waiting to be matched. I did. 50k package
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Kingkingsley(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
What is the hope of those who did not use referral link but registered directly on the site
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by formular2002(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
ponzihater:
Ponzi Scheme participants have saturated this country. With our current economic meltdown this is not good for the country @ all. It's an emergency, I hope our quest for enterprise is lost forever.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Sgt Ponzi Hater
wish us goodluck and waka pass. u no holy pass

1 Like

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by slimmdree(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
ok mr know it all
dee02:
Dumb Nigerians still thinking ponzi schemes are sustainable or will last.... LOL
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by dee02(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
slimmdree:
ok mr know it all
MMM victim!
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by val15: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
chessguru:
Still got paid today
which package and what date did u activate
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by slimmdree(m): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
lmaoooo u sound hurt my g cheesy cheesy boi go face d wall
dee02:

MMM victim!
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by jeffery23: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
futurewise11:

The website stipulate on or before 21st day so your argument hold no water.Remember SOMETIMES it depends on the referal links you use for your registration.But calm down you will surely be match soon.

so if your referral is not on any package it will slow down you being match, have done 2 10k packages on separate alc since 6th of February nd yet to be match till now, didn't get to knw it was slow already, would have upgrade, do I still have hope of getting d 10k before 21sth?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Sezua(m): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:
don't mind them
They are hearing from rumor mongers who claim they were paid in 10days, and below.. It's 21days for 20k and above and morthan 21day for 10k and below
but on the website it says 21days, so why the deceit?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Rfactor: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
presently

10k ..... i think dey are presently pairing on the 29th of last month
20k......pairing on the 7th .....10 (morning)
50k......8th...........around 2pm

so if ur was done before dis day n time signify n be sincere
i dont know abt d 5k package cas am not doing it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Rfactor: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
jeffery23:

so if your referral is not on any package it will slow down you being match, have done 2 10k packages on separate alc since 6th of February nd yet to be match till now, didn't get to knw it was slow already, would have upgrade, do I still have hope of getting d 10k before 21sth?

i t doesnt matter ur referal....it depends on ur position in d que.
that y ppl disturb deir sposore to activate them quickly to make dem jion d que as fast as possible.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
Itimkpataka2:
This is the second account I opened in twin-kas. Paid and Comfirm, yet I won't be match. What Nonsense. !!!! After waiting tirelessly for 25days. All this 200% Ponzi na thief. Real criminAl and crook. Psiphoning people's hard earn money.

Nonsense

*GOOD DAY*

*I INTRODUCE TO YOU MMM- CASH*
*mmm-cash offer*
30% in 15days local currency
60% in 15days Bitcoin

*IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MMM-CASH*
*<Click to join our whatsapp group>*

*In here we will tell you all you need to know about mmm-cash, how to get registered and how to participate safely*

*NEW MEMBERS ONLY*
Below is the link to our whatsapp group chat.
*See you in the inside*

https:///KitX6vn8eNsJkvqMH18BMf

More details:
Call/Whatsap0808 984 6516
*LET US GROW OUR SPARE MONEY TOGETHER* ....Please invite your friends through this link.. thanks
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by LifestyleTonite: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rfactor:
presently

What do you mean by pairing on the 29th of LAST month?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Rfactor: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
ppl dat were activated end of last month\
LifestyleTonite:
What do you mean by pairing on the 29th of LAST month?
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by taiwo05(m): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rfactor:
presently

mine is 20k package activate 7th 12:05pm activate ,yet to
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by tedd(m): 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
7 - 21 days is clearly stated on the site. So how is yours slow? After u registered on the 6th and you've been paid.
val15:
I did 20k package on 6th and was paid yesterday,is still working but slow
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by ayodijex(m): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rfactor:
presently
10k ..... i think dey are presently pairing on the 29th of last month 20k......pairing on the 7th .....10 (morning) 50k......8th...........around 2pm
so if ur was done before dis day n time signify n be sincere i dont know abt d 5k package cas am not doing it
those activated on jan 31st for 10k are being paid, not 29th.
5k is on jan 18th
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Foxie: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
ethene:

why are u guys behaving like this, anyway if this scheme crashes at least ur money would go with it. For heaven's sake u guys are no baby, every one of u complaining here apart from those that did 10 and 5k are still within the promised time. Pls u people should stop being stupid for once.
Asswipe you're the one who's being STUPID. You're soooooo dumb for responding in the manner in which you responded without thinking. The 1st time I donated I was paid in 9 days, now people who I was activated before have been paired to be paid and some have even been paid. And you Asswipe is asking why I'm panicking? Calling me a baby for panicking when I should naturally panic. I think you're the one who's STUPID here!
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Foxie: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
annexes:
did you just say 50k is fast, I've been confirmed since 8th of Feb, yet I've not matched to get paid... how fast is that?
Same here oh.
Re: #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense by Foxie: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rfactor:

presentlt dey just match a friend ....50k package.....activated on the 8th.......10.30am

so it depends on d time not really d date.....cas i still have abt 10 different 50 packages also activated on the 8th, all within 1- 3 pm
so waithing ansciosly for dem to pair dem probably today but latest tomorrow
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33)

Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.