Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Is This Pretty Girl In Her Right Senses? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Pretty Girl In Her Right Senses? (3148 Views)

Her Husband Caught Her Right In The Act, Can You Believe It... / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Pretty Girl In Her Right Senses? by popefuse(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nigerian lady claims she didn't report her rapist to police because his 'manhood' was TOO small
The Twitter user explained that she went on a date with the alleged rapist then they went back to his place where he raped her.

Read

Lobatan!

Re: Is This Pretty Girl In Her Right Senses? by Emac34: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
Bitchies everywhere
Re: Is This Pretty Girl In Her Right Senses? by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Obinrin
Re: Is This Pretty Girl In Her Right Senses? by CyberGypsy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
angry dogĀ²

1 Like

Re: Is This Pretty Girl In Her Right Senses? by Sandydayziz(f): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
She went on a date with him from there to his house!!!
Re: Is This Pretty Girl In Her Right Senses? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Can't read because that stupid pop up angry
Re: Is This Pretty Girl In Her Right Senses? by popefuse(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
LeView:
Can't read because that stupid pop up angry
na zo i see am oo
Re: Is This Pretty Girl In Her Right Senses? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
popefuse:
na zo i see am oo

What? I don't understand your language sorry.

Those cartoons are childish and they add nothing to your op other than obstructing the message so why don't you get rid of it please.
Re: Is This Pretty Girl In Her Right Senses? by popefuse(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
LeView:

What? I don't understand your language sorry.

Those cartoons are childish and they add nothing to your op other than obstructing the message so why don't you get rid of it please.
i met it like that.
Re: Is This Pretty Girl In Her Right Senses? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
popefuse:
i met it like that.

Oh ok... Sorry. Gist me on the story smiley
Re: Is This Pretty Girl In Her Right Senses? by popefuse(m): 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
LeView:

Oh ok... Sorry. Gist me on the story smiley
issokay. It bout a girl She claim the guy raped her but she decided not to report to the police due to the guy small dick. She couldnt felt it as much as rape so she disregard the action.
Re: Is This Pretty Girl In Her Right Senses? by Nutase: 7:13am On Feb 12, 2017
The guy will prefer being reported to the police grin

(1) (Reply)

If Ur Bf Or Gf Forgets Ur Birthday,is It Enough To Call It Quits? / Another Nigeria Slay Queen Advice Ladies How To Use Their Private Part(pics) / Current List Of Affordable Private Hostels Around Unilag, Yaba, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.