Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,473 members, 7,801,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) (55822 Views)

Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by hcupid(m): 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
its a death POSE
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by NLSniper(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
bigtt76:
If only he knew what's up... He could have sold one of his kidney and even get the opportunity to continue life in the US undecided
u get buyer for kidney?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
MMM stuff
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Eddodoh(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
NLSniper:
u get buyer for kidney?
As copied;
Welcome to Good health hospital. I am Dr. Dave George by name. Do you want to sell your kidney for money.

Kindly contact us with this email : good.health.hospital12@gmail.com
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DeYoungJoe(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hunger
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Levi16: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
menix:
The 992 person to ve committed suicide since May 2015..

coolsee statistics... grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ever8054: 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Why exactly shouldnt suicide be an option? ...I infact consider suicide a very honorable exit instead of becoming a ritualist or robber that will hurt other people.
so what exactly are you waiting for.?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ever8054:
so what exactly are you waiting for.?

I am doing great so I don't need to but there are many who are tired and uninterested in this maze we call life
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Eddodoh(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
bigtt76:
If only he knew what's up... He could have sold one of his kidney and even get the opportunity to continue life in the US undecided
True talk. Some people will advise one not to sell as If they will help you when you meet them to assist you.

They will tell you to look for a job. How do one look for a job when he doesn't even have money to attend interviews? U don't have where to borrow & pay later & nobody is willing to borrow you.

How do you learn a skill when to feed is by His grace?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ever8054: 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am doing great so I don't need to but there are many who are tired and uninterested in this maze we call life
you are doing great that's why you chose encouraging the helpless to commit suicide rather than giving them a helping hand abi?..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jerrykho(m): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
I suspect MMM or one of those ponzi schemes.. eyah! buh him for no kill himself nau
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by afamaustin(m): 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eddodoh:

send me a PM & I will give you a contact
wot is pm
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
ikbnice:
Suicide is an act of cowardice.
Nah! It's rather an act of bravery. If na lie abeg try am.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by opribo(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
The guy just couldnt take it no more so he checked out for good...BUHARI government
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Onlymewakacum(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
bigtt76:

Not everyone has access to such information
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Onlymewakacum(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eddodoh:

True talk. Some people will advise one not to sell as If they will help you when you meet them to assist you.

They will tell you to look for a job. How do one look for a job when he doesn't even have money to attend interviews? U don't have where to borrow & pay later & nobody is willing to borrow you.

How do you learn a skill when to feed is by His grace?

You talk sense bro, so much suffering in the land

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hmmm and he thought that was the best solution to his frustration?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by figure007(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
bigtt76:
so your saying you've sold out one of yours and you are in the USA shey... That's nice of you and deadly of you ...keep selling what God has given you all in the name of wealth .... When times comes don't worry you understand the meaning of sound health very well ...hold on
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by wildikeman(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
ikbnice:
Suicide is an act of cowardice.
says your father right
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by wildikeman(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hmm chai
So his going straight to Hell as he don commit serious sin .. so we cant even RIP the dead because nah hell e dey go

Pele embarassed
who the fuq re u to judge?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by TDonald: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
ithink7:
Could be suicide or murder. Police should investigate.

Who get time to dey arrange murder like suicide for Naija.....the man killed himself... ...shikena!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Eddodoh(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
afamaustin:
wot is pm
Click my name. It will redirect you to my profile, u will see 'send mail to dis member'. Click and submit.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
In this rat race only d fittest survive.he who endureth 2 d end shall b alive.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DrogoG(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
The way Nigerians jump to conclusions is embarasing and id*iotic! Nigerians base most of their evidence on guesses or hearsays!

This may be a murder case or suicide, nobody knows!

Unfortunately, Nigerian police is the most incompetent and corrupt in the world. It has no clue what forensic means.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kessler53(m): 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
xstry:
Na him time reach
I no gree,it is unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazilian Prisoner Dug 230ft Long Tunnel Under His Cell's Toilet, Died Escaping / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos) / Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.