Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life (5313 Views)

Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life by spartan50(m): 9:01am On Feb 12, 2017
1Rebel:
Religion is a scam.

only human minds brings such to their people.. God exists and he is love.. Stop this blasphemy of yours... Fear God

1 Like

Re: Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life by lakesider(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2017
Life would have been more peaceful without Jesus , Mohammed and ko
100s of millions of people have been killed because of this hate preaching , people

3 Likes

Re: Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life by samsam2019: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2017
Fmdipo:

you don't interpret Bible the way you interpret the book of biology or geography.

there is life after death and if you don't have God, you don't have life after death.

I'm not here for argument but clarification
ife after death? Stop fooling yourself.you only have one life! It's the one you have here

3 Likes

Re: Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life by Orikinla1: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2017
1Rebel:
Religion is a scam.

One day, you shall testify of HIM.
Mark my words and this date.

I was a refugee child.
My beloved mother of blessed memory lost three of her six children in Biafra.
I never knew what they looked like.
Hundreds of thousands of Igbos died.
They told her that I was going to die and she was waiting for me to die. But I started speaking in tongues. The Holy Spirit of God came upon me and I survived.
I have shared the Word of God with thousands of people when I preached to passengers in "Molue" buses, "Danfo" minibuses, from house to house and street to street in Lagos for 11 years and on Bonny Island in Rivers State.

Jesus Christ is not only a biblical fact, but also historical fact as written by historians of His period.

Historicity of Jesus - Wikipedia

While scholars have criticized Jesus scholarship for religious bias and lack of methodological soundness, with very few exceptions, such critics generally do support the historicity of Jesus, and reject the Christ myth theory that Jesus never existed.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

My Father Jesus has revealed Himself to non-Christians who have never been to church and not heard any sermon.

I have shared one astonishing testimony that happened to an Indian woman in Nigeria, He stopped her from committing suicide. And the testimony of Sister Gulshan Esther is on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-4SQakiCOo
Re: Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life by Orikinla1: 9:43am On Feb 12, 2017
TPAND:
If God is life... then those that know him shouldn't die, and those that claim atheism should all be dead right now. Your analogy of God is life is confusing. You need to work on it
What is an egg without the yolk?

You don't understand English?
Re: Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life by LordBabs(m): 10:17am On Feb 12, 2017
undecided With God, all shits are possible

2 Likes

Re: Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life by flyforall: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2017
#Preach

1 Like

Re: Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life by matrix600(m): 11:48am On Feb 12, 2017
Without Man, God is useless.
Without Man, God is empty, lifeless and non-existant.
God should be grateful to Man and worship him for the life we have given to him. For the creation of God was not a days work.

2 Likes

Re: Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life by AbrahamLincoln(m): 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Fmdipo:

you don't interpret Bible the way you interpret the book of biology or geography.

there is life after death and if you don't have God, you don't have life after death.

I'm not here for argument but clarification

Have you died before?
Yes something runs here but certainly not what Christians call God.

1 Like

Re: Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life by j1mmy: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
No, without commonsense your life is empty.
A fool who does not know in 2017 that these foreign religions are 419 is an empty head!!!
Re: Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life by HCpaul(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
matrix600:
Without Man, God is useless.
Without Man, God is empty, lifeless and non-existant.
God should be grateful to Man and worship him for the life we have given to him. For the creation of God was not a days work.

I am no longer interested in the spiritual gods..... Am in serious need of a digital god that I can communicate with and get instant feedback.

God with a man is an ideology. I just wonder what it/he will be without a man.
Re: Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life by chrisav: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
TPAND:
If God is life... then those that know him shouldn't die, and those that claim atheism should all be dead right now. Your analogy of God is life is confusing. You need to work on it

the human life is from the womb to the tomb. in reality you draw closer to the grave daily.
the life of the flesh is like a flower' fresh in the day gone at noon.
just like op rightly said Jesus is the (only) way, the real reality(truth) and the (only) life.
good pm friend
Re: Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life by TPAND(f): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
chrisav:

the human life is from the womb to the tomb. in reality you draw closer to the grave daily.
the life of the flesh is like a flower' fresh in the day gone at noon.
just like op rightly said Jesus is the (only) way, the real reality(truth) and the (only) life.
good pm friend

Hahahahaha that's what Jesus told us.
Re: Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
This joke has gone on long enough.,,...
Re: Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life by Ucee1999: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
uzedo1:
I concore...

Modified..

I believe there are some supernatural forces controlling the physical. I'm not an atheist or agnostic but they are some things science explains better than the Bible and sometimes u just get confused..

I know am not alone on this!!!

Can you give an instance?
Re: Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life by Heathen777(m): 12:39am On Aug 08, 2020
Ok....And what has come out of Nigeria with all the religious nut heads?

You don't have to perpetuate the belief in imaginary friends to have meaningful life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Sex In The Church Toilet / Can a Man With Integrity Be Both a Soldier And a Christian? / Why Nigerians Love Celebrating Christmas: Top 10 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.