Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Most Interesting Nairaland Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Most Interesting Nairaland Stories (4949 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

Most Interesting Nairaland Stories by Lemmy123(m): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2017
If I was asked to point out two stories I find really interesting on Nairaland, then it'd be
1. Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove. What really caught my attention in this story is the powerful and vivid descriptions of the author. Her imagination runs wild. secondly, her diction was in place, and it made everything seem real and
2. Under The Rusted Brown Roof by Fikfaknuel. This story has so many similarities with the latter but the difference is that this writer is milder in descriptions and he seems to know his characters so well!
The rest are wonderful trust me but these two, I find spectacular. Which two stories do you find interesting on this platform and your reason?

Re: Most Interesting Nairaland Stories by melodyogonna(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2017
if you want to see imaginations running wild, read "the cartel" by nitefury!!

Re: Most Interesting Nairaland Stories by Lemmy123(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2017
melodyogonna:
Great, I will try that out

Re: Most Interesting Nairaland Stories by Nitefury: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
melodyogonna:

Awwww.. I'm touched. Thanks

Re: Most Interesting Nairaland Stories by ashatoda: 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
there are so many to mention but the cartel is truly baba bomb. fury wetin you Dey do here I thought you don't leave sexuality section
Re: Most Interesting Nairaland Stories by Mambox: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
The Devil who loved me by Davidflo remains the all-time best. Suspense, action, emotions...

Re: Most Interesting Nairaland Stories by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 14, 2017
A new creation, Tarasha 1& 2 by oyinprince and Doncross, An even with eva, the paradox of can. Try these ones for size u will bow....

Re: Most Interesting Nairaland Stories by Akinwale14(m): 8:51pm On May 14, 2017
Meant to be by marianneada

Ted Dekker: Best Christian Fiction Writer Or No? / Lamentations Of An Ugly Girl!!! / My Adventure With My Street Chicks +18

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8