Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) (26426 Views)

Wizkid May Have Found New Lover And His Fans Can't Keep Calm (Snapshots) / Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) / Between Bovi & A Woman Who Is Trying To Blackmail Him - (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by Nnamddi(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2017
Music sensation, Mr Eazi's much anticipated Accra To Lagos Mix Tape was finally released on Saturday, February 11th.

Before the release of the Mix Tape, Mr Eazi mocked Nigerian music by tweeting 'Ghana's Music influence on present day Naija song can't not be overemphasized', the tweet got so many Nigerians angry, though Mr Eazi later apologized.

As we all know, Nigerians can forgive but CAN NEVER FORGET.

Mr Eazi's Mix Tape was released and so many Nigerians have ignored it, some say, he should take it to Ghana to sell it since, the influence in Ghana is too much.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/mr-eazi-releases-accra-to-lagos-mix.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by Nnamddi(m): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2017

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by Nnamddi(m): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2017

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by hungryboy(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2017
We Mr Eazi fans are not ignoring his mixtape
I'm still jamming to Leg over here

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by GoggleB(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2017
He would learn not to joke with Nigerians no more.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by GoggleB(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2017
hungryboy:
We Mr Eazi fans are not ignoring his mixtape

I'm still jamming to Leg over here

Did you have songs from the mixtape on your playlist at all?

12 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by DTOBS(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2017
Please what is mix tape? And what is Mr Eazi? cry

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by CaroLyner(f): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2017
let it blow in ghana first since they are influencing us grin

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by Einl(m): 9:27am On Feb 12, 2017
An Afro-Pop musician having a mixtape? Weird...

Anyway I won't listen to it if there is no lyrical content.

Musicians in Nigeria release songs with no words, or just a repetition of several words.

Songwriting is a skill we Nigeria consumers must demand from our musicians.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by Adonis3: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2017

Kikikikkiki grin grin grin

Nigerians are the worst set of people to mess with on the internet

We fit dey divided within ourselves oo, but you just mess with us

Na sorry case

I duff my hat

This tweet got me grin cheesy

#Adonis3HasSpoken

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2017
Lol...Nigerians. smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by nitrogen(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2017
Omo ale jatijati!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by favourmic(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2017
If your girl laughs at another guys joke ,you must write down that joke and say it a month later. My brother if she doesn't laugh she is cheating.
Iam sitting in my room come and beat for telling the truth..... grin grin

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by Dagaya(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2017
He is on his own...we as a nation have a lot to worry about...Nor be Mr eazi mix tape...he should take it to Ghana..na dere tins for eazi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by Michellla(f): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2017
Savage gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by danjaD(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2017
I no see wetin dis guy sabi sing sha
Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by themonk(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2017
Mr eazi ain't dropped a hit since he signed to wizkid, even the leg over that was supposed to project the mix tape was not so pleasing to me. infact all the songs I've heard off that mixtape none was good enough to compete with his pre-starboy record tracks. I think he should focus more on making good music than using his tweeter fingers.
Moreover the guy talks a lot of self - damaging trash, could you imagine he said in a recent interview that he wouldn't want to spend more than three years in music, that when he makes enough money to start up businesses like jay -z he'd quit. Now how would a company give someone that said such an endorsement deal? This guy is just killing his own music career he should find someone more competent to handle his social media.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by 247NaijaGist: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2017
Nawa ooo for Ghanaians... I tire for them.. Still remember 'Ghana-Must-Go'?

BIBLE STUDY: What was the meaning of Jesus walking on water? (Matthew 14:22– 36)>>>https://uzomediangr./2017/02/12/bible-study-what-was-the-meaning-of-jesus-walking-on-water-matthew-1422-36/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by HRich(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2017
It took Manchester United 5 months to move from 6th to 5th. Meanwhile it only took Mane 20minutes to take them back to 6th.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by debonairprinx(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2017
Highest level of pettiness. Lol.
Pure evil.
Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by cyberdurable(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2017
grin

9 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by ikbnice(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2017
Mr Easi is not finding it easy with Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by Valfrankie(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2017
Mr. Eazi after reading the tweets.

Chineke, these people take that my joke serious? gringringrin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by chukslawrence(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2017
funny tweets
Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by akandry: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2017
Mr eazi will be like embarassed embarassed embarassed

Next time he will caution himself before tweeting trash.... grin grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by NoBetterNigeria: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2017
Nigerians please forgive and forget. Take it Eazi with Mr Eazi

5 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by johnstar(m): 9:35am On Feb 12, 2017
favourmic:
If your girl laughs at another guys joke ,you must write down that joke and say it a month later. My brother if she doesn't laugh she is cheating.
Iam sitting in my room come and beat for telling the truth..... grin grin

Which one be dis coming and beat me wey una dey talk for dis fbk sef, any smal talk come nd beat me

If u like make u dey inside toilet dey type ur problem

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by Hackportal(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2017
Am Enjoying Mr Eazi Life is Eazi ft phyno and olamide
Re: Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) by Nogodye(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2017
HRich:
It took Manchester United 5 months to move from 6th to
5th. Meanwhile it only took Mane 20minutes to take them
back to 6th.

cheesy What a life...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Steps Out With Her Son (Photo) / RMD Celebrates His Wife On Valentine's Day / Photos: Top 10 Most Handsome Entertainers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.