Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,002 members, 7,799,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) (20359 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Here Are Some Pictures Of Amber Rose Getting N@UGHTY: B00BS And B00TY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by Berbierklaus(f): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
EWAagoyin:
sorry... Warridu ... how are you... u look beautiful... do u mind if I may ask
Thanks

Sure ask
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by EWAagoyin(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Thanks

Sure ask
pm me ur cell numb lets talk on whatsapp
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by Berbierklaus(f): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
EWAagoyin:
pm me ur cell numb lets talk on whatsapp
Sorry what's our discussion about?
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by EWAagoyin(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Sorry what's our discussion about?
curiosity killed the cat.... u look to matured not know what I want us to talk about... let's say I saw what like so I'm tryin own it
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by Berbierklaus(f): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
EWAagoyin:
curiosity killed the cat.... u look to matured not know what I want us to talk about... let's say I saw what like so I'm tryin own it
Hehehehehehehe gringrin

only one some conditions
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by EWAagoyin(m): 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Hehehehehehehe gringrin

only one some conditions
WHICH IS
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by Berbierklaus(f): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
EWAagoyin:
WHICH IS
Are you rich? I mean money wise.
List includes
1)2Ferraris,4 Lamborghinis,2 private jets,a ship,other cars as many as possible
2)5,duplex in lekki,3 in banana island 4) Victoria island and an apartment in London.
3)A savings account of not less than 7trillion.

If you've got all these, hit me up asap,let's talk owning matter grin
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by EWAagoyin(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Are you rich? I mean money wise.
List includes
1)2Ferraris,4 Lamborghinis,2 private jets,a ship,other cars as many as possible
2)5,duplex in lekki,3 in banana island 4) Victoria island and an apartment in London.
3)A savings account of not less than 7trillion.

If you've got all these, hit me up asap,let's talk owning matter grin
pm me ur number so that I can forward all particulars and proof of ownership of all what u listed above on whatsapp.... I also a crib in new York... and 47% shares in MTN Nigeria....
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by jakandeola(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Idydarling:
na wa oooo
hajia how far
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Big brother UK, jade goodie, bleeped a bottle of wine. People have sex on there and one game of truth and dare shocks Nigerians cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by Goldmaxx(f): 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
U are ugly @pix
alorax2:
Na person children be this? Dont they know people are watchibg them ni?
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by Goldmaxx(f): 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jodha:
Can't wait for tonight for that bitch to fvck outta that house... Tokunbor (tboss) is next.... grin grin
do u knw dat u are the ugliest thing i ve ever seen in my life...see ur nose like staircase and ur mouth go sabi give bj @profile pix
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by scoobyblogspot(m): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Join us for before you say i do this saturday..
A Special Valentine DINNER tagged “READY TO PROPOSE” for those in a serious relationships.

Side Attraction:
* WIN 18 CARAT GOLD ENGAGEMENT RING
* AND OTHER WEDDING ITEMS for your wedding
* GOSPEL MUSIC MENTORING for those that have the skills.

https://www.nairaland.com/3625533/those-serious-relationship-ready-propose
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by Jodha(f): 7:48am On Feb 13, 2017
Goldmaxx:
do u knw dat u are the ugliest thing i ve ever seen in my life...see ur nose like staircase and ur mouth go sabi give bj @profile pix

Lolzz I might be the ugliest "girl" on planet earth... Hell who cares... Beauty without sense is a total waste...
But yhu on the other hand yhu're not just a jobless, old, facially challenged loser... Yhu also lack "sense" both common sense and normal IQ..... So what's yhur purpose in this life? Nu'hin...

Instead of squeezing yhur burnt face and venting all yhur life's frustration on me... Try something more profitable...

(a harmless advice) smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by vision2050: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2017
why blurred it. I have the original on my phone.
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2017
CrazyScientist:

Gifty and Cocoice out this week.
Tboss and Kemen out next week grin
your siggy ehn.... You are indeed a crazy one.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by alorax2(f): 10:56am On Feb 13, 2017
Goldmaxx:
U are ugly @pix

Thank u
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by alorax2(f): 10:56am On Feb 13, 2017
Goldmaxx:
U are ugly @pix

Thank u,hope it solves all your problems
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by popefuse(m): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2017
Don jazzy trow dis tweet

Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by popefuse(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2017
This big brother ofa thing is an uneducated show to me, but an erotic . What would be there achievment at d end of it or after they are evicted from the building how many of them are in holywood or nollywood 2day after eviction huh?u hear about those contestant anymore. I remember back in the days when BBA show was established in southAfrica 2005 after those nudes,sexvideo, kisses,hugging,charting,couples life etc.upon that nothing. how many of them are todays celebrity? They go there father house. Abeg bring back VILLAGE HEADMASTER,TELEMATCH,SESEM STREET,MOUNTZION FILM and the rest jaree.
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by bigsmoke2(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
when they become parents and try to reprimand their children, their children will just go to youtube and show them the video. Our parents were lucky there was no social media in their time expose them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by abbeyty(m): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
those b**bs wey recession dey affect, shio
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by Berbierklaus(f): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
EWAagoyin:
pm me ur number so that I can forward all particulars and proof of ownership of all what u listed above on whatsapp.... I also a crib in new York... and 47% shares in MTN Nigeria....
Lolz cheesycheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija Cocoice Bares Her B00bs And Breastfeeds Bassey (VIDEO +PICS) by EWAagoyin(m): 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Lolz cheesycheesy
Oya na

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot / Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single / Issues With Choosing A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.