Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (287920 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Emerald65(f): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Your dream means you might be pregnant. Your Hubby's dream means God's blessing in your family. Praise God!
Wow!!!! I least expected this as d interpretation n am shouting a big Hallelujah to it.
Amennnnnnnnn... May d wil of God b done.
God bless you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ChukwuJuwon: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Dream 1 is talking about anger. Your mum might have anger and temper and it is not healthy for her nor for you. The eating in the dream part has to do with evil marriage. Now, sex in the dream does not really mean spirit wife or husband, it might just be an 'evil marriage' which means someone has contracted a spirit that is molesting him/her. I also suspect anger here. Anger and witchcraft spirit are very close, so don't give room for anger. Check my post on evil spiritual marriage deliverance. http://ggcrc..com.ng/2015/12/breaking-spiritual-marriages-spirit.html

Thanks a lot will go through the link now
I got anger issue I don't get angry easily And if I annoyed it over little thing!!! I don't like getting annoyed at all
Re: Your Dreams Explained by marami: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2017
Greetings sir,

Please help with the interpretation of this dream.

Saw my MD with her children, is like they were going on vacation in Unilag, one of her children started praying that they should not see any dog that would scare them.

In another scene, i saw my self walking on a bush path, at a particular junction, i saw a dog that was trying to bite me, i tried using a stick to chase it away, it left and came back, but this time it took another road, while i followed the second road which was muddy. after this scene i was in an examination hall writing exam, so of our vendor was also in the same hall, he had an issue (He was given a question paper and a sheet to write on, but something has already been written on the sheet) he was pleading with me to proffer a solution to his problem, i felt he was distracting me, so i checked behind a door close to me, i brought out an exercise book gave it to him.

In the third dream, i made a payment through POS to a friend, i noticed that i had a blouse on but the wrapper i was tying was not ok to be in a crowd, i told her i need to go and dress up properly, meanwhile the clothe i was to change with was in my hand.

Will appreciate your response, sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by afagha(f): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
good morning, please interpret this for me. my dh dreamt that people were together in a place kinda like a rented hall/space gathered together to celebrate him and when the party was coming to an end and people are starting to leave, one of his aunts then said he should tell people at the party not to go home but to gather at her house for a continuation of the party. Thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
marami:
Greetings sir,

Please help with the interpretation of this dream.

Saw my MD with her children, is like they were going on vacation in Unilag, one of her children started praying that they should not see any dog that would scare them.

In another scene, i saw my self walking on a bush path, at a particular junction, i saw a dog that was trying to bite me, i tried using a stick to chase it away, it left and came back, but this time it took another road, while i followed the second road which was muddy. after this scene i was in an examination hall writing exam, so of our vendor was also in the same hall, he had an issue (He was given a question paper and a sheet to write on, but something has already been written on the sheet) he was pleading with me to proffer a solution to his problem, i felt he was distracting me, so i checked behind a door close to me, i brought out an exercise book gave it to him.

In the third dream, i made a payment through POS to a friend, i noticed that i had a blouse on but the wrapper i was tying was not ok to be in a crowd, i told her i need to go and dress up properly, meanwhile the clothe i was to change with was in my hand.

Will appreciate your response, sir.
Concerning the dog part, I don't know if you're afraid of Dogs, but this look more like harassment from a spirit spouse. You don't have a spirit spouse but the threat is there. Just don't allow any strange person sleep with you or you will get the stubborn type of spirit spouse. You'd probably been using too many artificial cosmetics and accessories cuz many of them have occult things in them. The second part of the vendor is saying don't repay evil with evil. The last part where you want to go and change your clothe means you're close to a breakthrough. Changing to a new clothe in the dream means you're in a different level or new level.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
afagha:
good morning, please interpret this for me. my dh dreamt that people were together in a place kinda like a rented hall/space gathered together to celebrate him and when the party was coming to an end and people are starting to leave, one of his aunts then said he should tell people at the party not to go home but to gather at her house for a continuation of the party. Thank you
What is 'dh?' Whoever he is, the dream means that the good things happening to the person will continue for a long time. That means the person should invest or he will just spend all his money on things that may not profit.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by afagha(f): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

What is 'dh?' Whoever he is, the dream means that the good things happening to the person will continue for a long time. That means the person should invest or he will just spend all his money on things that may not profit.
dh means dear husband. Thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sholay2011(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please, can anyone help with interpretation here?

The first phase of the dream, I was walking past some classrooms with pupils and teachers in them. It just suddenly came to my notice that almost all the teachers in the classrooms are aged and we may just need young people to replace them.

Then, the next phase of the dream: I was in a classroom this time similar to my secondary school, with some of my mates. And a short old man (who is a teacher in the school: I just knew this in the dream) was showing everyone in the class around a very small boy and people were wanting to see. The boy was backing me and I was curious. The boy later turned around and I saw he had 3 eyes (not 2). Surprisingly, I wasn't shocked or whispering and said to my mates that (paraphrasing now) "it's not fair showing such boy around because it is like stigmatizing him or something".

The last phase of the dream: I was with my secondary and university mates (not in a school setting), and i asked them to open to Genesis 1:1 because I want to discuss the topic 'Water' with them. They all opened their bibles and one of them mentioned Apostle Paul and I said Apostle Paul is in the new not old testament, that we should pls open to Gen 1:1. Then, I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by marami: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Concerning the dog part, I don't know if you're afraid of Dogs, but this look more like harassment from a spirit spouse. You don't have a spirit spouse but the threat is there. Just don't allow any strange person sleep with you or you will get the stubborn type of spirit spouse. You'd probably been using too many artificial cosmetics and accessories cuz many of them have occult things in them. The second part of the vendor is saying don't repay evil with evil. The last part where you want to go and change your clothe means you're close to a breakthrough. Changing to a new clothe in the dream means you're in a different level or new level.

Thanks fo much sir, for the interpretation. May almighty God continue to increase.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by marami: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
marami:

Thanks so much sir, for the interpretation. May almighty God continue to increase you, sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thanks @marami
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
sholay2011:
Please, can anyone help with interpretation here?

The first phase of the dream, I was walking past some classrooms with pupils and teachers in them. It just suddenly came to my notice that almost all the teachers in the classrooms are aged and we may just need young people to replace them.

Then, the next phase of the dream: I was in a classroom this time similar to my secondary school, with some of my mates. And a short old man (who is a teacher in the school: I just knew this in the dream) was showing everyone in the class around a very small boy and people were wanting to see. The boy was backing me and I was curious. The boy later turned around and I saw he had 3 eyes (not 2). Surprisingly, I wasn't shocked or whispering and said to my mates that (paraphrasing now) "it's not fair showing such boy around because it is like stigmatizing him or something".

The last phase of the dream: I was with my secondary and university mates (not in a school setting), and i asked them to open to Genesis 1:1 because I want to discuss the topic 'Water' with them. They all opened their bibles and one of them mentioned Apostle Paul and I said Apostle Paul is in the new not old testament, that we should pls open to Gen 1:1. Then, I woke up.
The first one and the second one are similar. There is someone you want or desire a change/transformation in their life or you want to help and it is in your power, please go ahead. Water is a refreshing liquid, for bathing, drinking, cooking, washing. If you're preaching or talking about water in the dream, it means you're 'watering' people, giving or being generous and it will effect making greater impact in life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Raincolour(f): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello sir. well done for the good work you're doing here. pls help me interprete when you're able.

I had this dream before I got married, while engaged. My younger sis and I went to a party. The food finished before we could be served. So we went out to look for a buka to eat cos we were so hungry. We saw 3bukas situated one after the other. My sister stopped at the first buka but I went on to the 2nd buka. Food was exhausted here. I left for the last buka. Here, they served me bottom pot and the tiny remnants that was left. I was astonished. I can't remember if I accepted it or not. I returned back towards the first buka. Its like my younger sis had been able to get better food to eat before it later finished there.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Raincolour:
Hello sir. well done for the good work you're doing here. pls help me interprete when you're able.

I had this dream before I got married, while engaged. My younger sis and I went to a party. The food finished before we could be served. So we went out to look for a buka to eat cos we were so hungry. We saw 3bukas situated one after the other. My sister stopped at the first buka but I went on to the 2nd buka. Food was exhausted here. I left for the last buka. Here, they served me bottom pot and the tiny remnants that was left. I was astonished. I can't remember if I accepted it or not. I returned back towards the first buka. Its like my younger sis had been able to get better food to eat before it later finished there.
The thing here is you're just hungry. Nothing spiritual. You probably had not been eating well at that time or you eat late.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Raincolour(f): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The thing here is you're just hungry. Nothing spiritual. You probably had not been eating well at that time or you eat late.
Smiles...so glad to hear it has no bad meaning. Thank you very much. Feel relieved.
And yes I dont eat on time and eat little quantity. I've never been a fan of food.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Raincolour:

Smiles...so glad to hear it has no bad meaning. Thank you very much. Feel relieved.
And yes I dont eat on time and eat little quantity. I've never been a fan of food.
Allow your spouse to 'force' you to eat. You need to feed. It is healthy

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by sholay2011(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The first one and the second one are similar. There is someone you want or desire a change/transformation in their life or you want to help and it is in your power, please go ahead. Water is a refreshing liquid, for bathing, drinking, cooking, washing. If you're preaching or talking about water in the dream, it means you're 'watering' people, giving or being generous and it will effect making greater impact in life.
Thank you very much sir. God bless you abundantly.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ogestyle(f): 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
I saw myself in the dream chatting with some ladies in the dream. They were friends of mine when I was in primary school. I havent seen them in years. It seemed in the dream that my sister told me the lady had returned home even in the dream I had no intention of visiting her. Next thing I know she comes around with some other old friends every body wants to hang out. I went with them they took me to an old building I saw myself with them upstairs next thing they start asking me what am doing they said my sister told them I came by some money I said okay I used it for business but that things have slow down then they kept asking what am doing. I said nothing am just with.my son. Then I asked the person too what are we doing here it looks familiar like a house she grew up in . But what we're we doing there even in the dream I was like I should not have even told her about my son
This dream happens all the time in one shape or the other I am chatting with people I was in school with and they people I never even was close to them.
In real life I had an interview last week hope this has not ruined things for me
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello Bro Taiye.. How are you doing today. I will like to know the meaning of this dream. I sometimes do see myself in dreams with a long hair, like that of the women almost reaching my waist and there was a time I saw it like that and it was of purple color.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by OMOTOWO(m): 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
I dreamt a white cat ran into my room .two days later,I saw a black big scorpion(real life) in my room about to go out.I killed it .When I was killing it,it didn't even try to run .Lest I forget,I killed a black scorpion late in 2015 again in my room .It didn't run away too while killing it.I am reading a lot of meaning to this please.My wife used to be the one to see all these scorpions and she used to call my attention to them because before we always go to sleep,she use to look everywhere in the room to make sure wall gecko and any flies are not moving around in our room.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by OMOTOWO(m): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Another dream again bro.I used to see my ex in the dream.I don't have connection with her again and I don't even have any feeling for her.I never thought of her before before going to bed.I only see her in the dream.Just seeing her may be passing by and all that.No form of communication between us in the dream whatsoever.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 11, 2017
ogestyle:
I saw myself in the dream chatting with some ladies in the dream. They were friends of mine when I was in primary school. I havent seen them in years. It seemed in the dream that my sister told me the lady had returned home even in the dream I had no intention of visiting her. Next thing I know she comes around with some other old friends every body wants to hang out. I went with them they took me to an old building I saw myself with them upstairs next thing they start asking me what am doing they said my sister told them I came by some money I said okay I used it for business but that things have slow down then they kept asking what am doing. I said nothing am just with.my son. Then I asked the person too what are we doing here it looks familiar like a house she grew up in . But what we're we doing there even in the dream I was like I should not have even told her about my son
This dream happens all the time in one shape or the other I am chatting with people I was in school with and they people I never even was close to them.
In real life I had an interview last week hope this has not ruined things for me

What i see here is a conspiracy against you, your money. You have friends that you think are happy with your success or what you've achieved but they're actually not happy and jealous within them. you trust your friends but they are not happy with your money. I'll say keep your secrets from your friends. Let them not know what you have or what you're up to. In the dream, you regretted haven't told her about your son, that is what we are talking about. Don't let your friends know your secrets, don't tell them. Keep your things to yourself alone. Do your things without their knowledge, keep your life from them. Don't let them know anything about you. Don't expose your secrets. Keep your life to yourself. Don't let anybody know what is happening in your life. Take care of yourself and go out with God's people. May the Lord be with you strongly.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 11, 2017
Tosinex:
Hello Bro Taiye.. How are you doing today. I will like to know the meaning of this dream. I sometimes do see myself in dreams with a long hair, like that of the women almost reaching my waist and there was a time I saw it like that and it was of purple color.
There are women in your life. You seem to have the attention of ladies. Just don't go and fall. Reminds me of your dream in which women are pursuing you. Just don't go and fall.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 11, 2017
OMOTOWO:
I dreamt a white cat ran into my room .two days later,I saw a black big scorpion(real life) in my room about to go out.I killed it .When I was killing it,it didn't even try to run .Lest I forget,I killed a black scorpion late in 2015 again in my room .It didn't run away too while killing it.I am reading a lot of meaning to this please.My wife used to be the one to see all these scorpions and she used to call my attention to them because before we always go to sleep,she use to look everywhere in the room to make sure wall gecko and any flies are not moving around in our room.
There are some things I cant say here. The only thing you should do is to continuously check every corner of your room/house every time, not only before you sleep. But if God blesses you and it is a rented apartment, just move out.
Your ex has not got over you o. She might still have lust for you. Just stay away from her or you will get yourself in a mess.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by OMOTOWO(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

There are some things I cant say here. The only thing you should do is to continuously check every corner of your room/house every time, not only before you sleep. But if God blesses you and it is a rented apartment, just move out.
Your ex has not got over you o. She might still have lust for you. Just stay away from her or you will get yourself in a mess.
ok sir..may be I should mail you then
Re: Your Dreams Explained by OMOTOWO(m): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

OK..it has been long I even saw her.that was 2014..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Eumaca: 1:35am On Apr 12, 2017
Pls help me to explain.
I was in a place like a gathering. Somebody wanted to use my ATM card to do something. I brought it out and found out that it has expired. So I threw it away. Later I was in another place where records are being taken a man came and gave me my ATM card with another bank. The woman who is taking the record called me. I gave her the card but she found out that the card is broken and cannot be used for that purpose. I didn't feel so bad, just told myself that I will apply for a new card. I kept the broken card in my bag.
Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by mayorall(m): 4:02am On Apr 12, 2017
enozy:
God bless you for the wonderful work you are doing sir.
I once had I dream that I was standing on an highly exalted alter very high it like the alter keep going high and I saw people below the alter represented in form of candle light just like a picture of candle light in cross over services when the lights are put off. It like a was ministering..
Another dreams is seeing myself in a motor park but end up journeying alone with the driver on a white bus
Also in other dreams I see myself in a fountain kind of of river with a basket positioned for fishes to be falling in side
most times I also see myself facing many battle in dreams or been challenged but the good thing is that I always come out victorious sometimes my strength and voice may be weak but I always conquer

Great Evangelist

Let me explain it prophetically for you.

The dream of Journeying alone with driver.

...Greet no man on your way, this means never being shy of anyone, never look up to any man.

Fountain of Rivers.

......Fishers of men (Evangelist) . Bring souls to Christ, leading others to Christ. Your way up to the realm of giant stars

.....In battles always.

Your weapon is prayer, serious battle to rescue others from kingdom of darkness.

You are winning always cis its a finished battle, you are only staging, Jesus had won the battle long time ago "I will build my church and the gate of hell will not prevail against it.

Do this genuinely for 3 months, if you don't change level spiritually, financially in every areas of life, believe not my word anymore.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 12, 2017
Bathing in the dream nko

And also, I was reading my bible one day, all of a sudden I saw 5men dressed in red and black coming towards me, so I quickly covered myself with the bible, I was so scared. When I opened my eyes, they weren't there anymore. And nobody saw them except me
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 12, 2017
godsluvee:
Bathing in the dream nko

And also, I was reading my bible one day, all of a sudden I saw 5men dressed in red and black coming towards me, so I quickly covered myself with the bible, I was so scared. When I opened my eyes, they weren't there anymore. And nobody saw them except me

You believe in dream interpretation? I thought you were a catholic
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2017
My wife's dream
She was with my younger sister n saw a guava tree with fruits(riped inside but not yet reflecting on d outside).She climbed d tree to get some(so she could eat n stop spitting since she's pregnant).But she couldn't pluck any.She climbed down n asked my younger sister to help her pluck some but she said she too won't be able to pluck the fruit.Then my nephew showed up in police uniform,he just passed out from d training(in real life he is still in school).He climbed n plucked some for her.The scene changed.She was in d church n while ministration was going on(on d need to rededicate one's life to God) the power of God was moving n knocked people down including her.The priest was telling her that she has been delivered from all powers troubling her then a MAN then stood up n said "y should she be delivered?that he wasn't going to allow that n that unless she won't leave the church n go home".
When church service was over,d MAN started coming after her.She started running n he was running after her,n she started flying n escaped him.The scene changed:
She met another man of God in a church who was telling her that God is waiting for her,that he wants to use her.After d church service,she left n was about to go home when everyone started complimenting her clothes.She then noticed that the clothe she was wearing initially had changed to another one(pink ,shiny n beautiful).She then met a sister who offered to give her lift n my wife obliged(but in real life,d Sister doesn't own a car.She complimented my wife's cloth n they got going.The sister drove past the junction my wife was supposed to take n drove n kept her afar off inspite of my wife's complain.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2017
onyenze123:

You believe in dream interpretation? I thought you were a catholic
Who told u that catholics don't believe in dreams?I am Catholic also.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.