Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (283221 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by finickykblazy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wow! Thank you, sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Shutupthere: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

This is a sensitive matter. Pls send me a mail - tcrojem@gmail.com
Just sent you a message now
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Jasbi: 1:47am On Aug 17, 2020
Good day sir, I've been praying for a life partner for some time now, I'm not ready to marry presently but hope to in a couple of years.
I dreamt about a girl, she's someone I know but I've never had any feelings towards her. In that dream I went somewhere but on getting back I saw my roommate whom we are living together in the same room we rented packing all his stuffs looking confused and sad, so I asked what had happend to him he didn't say anything, so I decided to go inside, but on getting inside I saw this girl in my room with all her belongings and also wearing one of my trousers, so out of pity for that my friend, I began to beg this girl to go back to her house since I already told her mum that she is the one I will get married to, so at a glance i looked to my right and saw that she has brought some of the things I don't have like the matress and some plates which my friend and I was using before which was for that my friend and he has packed everything. but in that dream that my friend doesn't know where to go so I told him I will talk to her so that she can go back to her house.

(2) Another dream I had again was that I saw my self in her church with her mum and her brother, and she was sitting in the choir stand.

Again I dreamt of seeing her in my dream, but in that dream, I saw her and immediately my eyes went to her legs and I began to have this thought that is this how the leg of the person I want to marry is, in that dream I don't like the way her leg was. In reality there's nothing wrong with her legs.

Another dream I had prior to the one above was me telling her in that dream that this is what I've been telling her all this while, that she's now beginning to do what I've been telling her to do. I don't really know what I told her to do in that dream but I just found myself telling that to her.

Please sir help me with the meaning of this dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 6:53am On Aug 17, 2020
I had a dream where we were watching a movie in our palour suddenly it was then as if I was pregnant and was in labour, so I started rushing into the kitchen where I will deliver my baby. My Dad was the person to deliver my baby, it was as if he has already delivered my younger sister's baby in the morn of that day now he was to deliver mine that evening; as we were preparing for the delivery, I woke up.

am not married, but I saw this dream after I felt I'll have a delayed pregnancy when I marry.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Ebhohimhen2: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2020
Christians watch how a man defended Christ again Muslims and zakir naik
And please subscribe please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmhl7HawP8w
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martin2468: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2020
In reality, am toooo shy, In my dream one day 2020 March, I was told to develop a leadership mentality.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Jasbi:
Good day sir, I've been praying for a life partner for some time now, I'm not ready to marry presently but hope to in a couple of years.
I dreamt about a girl, she's someone I know but I've never had any feelings towards her. In that dream I went somewhere but on getting back I saw my roommate whom we are living together in the same room we rented packing all his stuffs looking confused and sad, so I asked what had happend to him he didn't say anything, so I decided to go inside, but on getting inside I saw this girl in my room with all her belongings and also wearing one of my trousers, so out of pity for that my friend, I began to beg this girl to go back to her house since I already told her mum that she is the one I will get married to, so at a glance i looked to my right and saw that she has brought some of the things I don't have like the matress and some plates which my friend and I was using before which was for that my friend and he has packed everything. but in that dream that my friend doesn't know where to go so I told him I will talk to her so that she can go back to her house.

(2) Another dream I had again was that I saw my self in her church with her mum and her brother, and she was sitting in the choir stand.

Again I dreamt of seeing her in my dream, but in that dream, I saw her and immediately my eyes went to her legs and I began to have this thought that is this how the leg of the person I want to marry is, in that dream I don't like the way her leg was. In reality there's nothing wrong with her legs.

Another dream I had prior to the one above was me telling her in that dream that this is what I've been telling her all this while, that she's now beginning to do what I've been telling her to do. I don't really know what I told her to do in that dream but I just found myself telling that to her.

This dream is not saying the lady will be your spouse, don't be misled. But it is saying God has answered your prayer for a spouse and you'd still have to work on her. The lady is only used as a case study. Don't expect to meet your spouse in a perfect way or meet a perfect spouse. You may not even meet her when you are prepared and ready, you may meet her when you are not prepared and when you are not ready. You'll have to figure things out together.

When two people meet and fall in love which is what happens if you're led to each other by God, anything can happen, including things you don't want or prepare for.

The only advice I have for you is to pray to God to show you who the person is. Since God is already showing you someone you are familiar with, the person God has for you might be someone you know, someone you had met.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
KENVEE6:
I had a dream where we were watching a movie in our palour suddenly it was then as if I was pregnant and was in labour, so I started rushing into the kitchen where I will deliver my baby. My Dad was the person to deliver my baby, it was as if he has already delivered my younger sister's baby in the morn of that day now he was to deliver mine that evening; as we were preparing for the delivery, I woke up.

am not married, but I saw this dream after I felt I'll have a delayed pregnancy when I marry.
If I may ask, what made you feel you will have delayed pregnancy when you marry?

It's only in your mind you would have delayed pregnancy, there wont be anything like that. The dream shows there wont be any at all. In fact, you wont have issues, it will come swiftly.

Change your mind and your thinking.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
KENVEE6:
I've had more than ten dreams in which I saw children, I told my mum and she said that it cud mean that I wud have delayed childbirth, that pple who usually see this kind of dream have delayed childbirth but that when they remember these dreams they know that they'll surely give birth no matter how long they wait, it helps them to have faith.

how true is this pls?

TayehJiboluwa:

If I may ask, what made you feel you will have delayed pregnancy when you marry?

It's only in your mind you would have delayed pregnancy, there wont be anything like that. The dream shows there wont be any at all. In fact, you wont have issues, it will come swiftly.

Change your mind and your thinking.

KENVEE6 post=83815686]I've had more than ten dreams in which I saw children, I told my mum and she said that it cud mean that I wud have delayed childbirth, that pple who usually see this kind of dream have delayed childbirth but that when they remember these dreams they know that they'll surely give birth no matter how long they wait, it helps them to have faith.

how true is this pls?

In answer to your question, check the first quote out.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
KENVEE6:

In answer to your question, check the first quote out.

Ok. It's not true.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Martin2468:
In reality, am toooo shy,
In my dream one day 2020 March, I was told to develop a leadership mentality.
Most leaders were once shy too. Leaders are born, few are made. You can get books on leadership to develop this mentality. Leadership is a calling, a gift.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Good evening sir, a friend of mine had a dream after he took an alcoholic drink, in the dream he saw many snakes whispering to themselves and he heard them say "he is weak now that he has taken alcohol we can attack him" and he woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yemiprogress(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

School is where you acquire knowledge and wisdom which in turn births glory. Fishes means divine favour, blessings. Bed means marriage/destiny, blessing. The dreams is from God, both fishes and bed is yours technically cos you are the one who purchased them and those 'friends' are not real. Just thank God and worship Him. You cant miss these type of blessings when they manifest.

Thank you sir .
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Successdude(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
what does it mean seeing maself over 20 times or there about, singing in the church ?

mind you, I've never been a chorister before in my life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
littleguy444:
Good evening sir, a friend of mine had a dream after he took an alcoholic drink, in the dream he saw many snakes whispering to themselves and he heard them say "he is weak now that he has taken alcohol we can attack him" and he woke up.
Alcohol is not good for him. If he continues to take alcohol, his enemies will prevail against him. He better deal with those forces now. Those serpents are a coven.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Successdude:
what does it mean seeing maself o we 20 times or there about, singing in the church ?

mind you, I've never been a chorister before in my life.

It's a calling. Move close to God.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Jesslove(f): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
I dreamt that I tested positive for covid19 was told to rushed to the hospital afterwards I had this thing coming out to my body like wounds, people around told me to rush to the hospital but I couldn’t go straight away because I was with my eldest daughter and I left my youngest daughter at home. When I was about to tell them that I cannot go to the hospital straight away that I had to go and picked my youngest daughter then I woke up. I prayed and cancelled the dreams . What could it be please
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Alcohol is not good for him. If he continues to take alcohol, his enemies will prevail against him. He better deal with those forces now. Those serpents are a coven.
thanks sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Jesslove:
I dreamt that I tested positive for covid19 was told to rushed to the hospital afterwards I had this thing coming out to my body like wounds, people around told me to rush to the hospital but I couldn’t go straight away because I was with my eldest daughter and I left my youngest daughter at home. When I was about to tell them that I cannot go to the hospital straight away that I had to go and picked my youngest daughter then I woke up. I prayed and cancelled the dreams . What could it be please
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Jasbi:

Ur Dreams Has 2 Do With D Girl U Av In Mind 2 Marry. D Bad State Of Her Legs Is A Warning 2 U Dat D Girl U May Av In Mind 2 Marry, Her Behaviour Is Not Good. U May Experience Problem In D Marriage.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
My friend in the US wants to move from California to another state due to high cost of living, he's been in 9ja since due to the lockdown but as travel ban is to be lifted he wants to go back. He was thinking of moving to New York but he told me that lately he has been seeing cars or signboards or shirts and the like on which "Texas" is written. So he feels like the universe is trying to tell him something, you know like he should move to Texas instead.

So do you think that God can tell us something through making us see it everywhere
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Jesslove:
D Dream Could Av 2 Do With Health Issues, Perhaps, U Need 2 Take Care Of Urself Regarding Ur Health.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Jesslove(f): 12:51am On Aug 20, 2020
Truvel:
D Dream Could Av 2 Do With Health Issues, Perhaps, U Need 2 Take Care Of Urself Regarding Ur Health.
Noted thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Jesslove:
This dream is occasioned by fear. It is not a literal dream. It could be fear of death or fear of failure. It is not your portion. You can deal with agents of fear, death and destruction fashioned against you. It is typically a fear that you might contract the disease that occasioned this dream, or other form of fears and threats to your life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:30am On Aug 20, 2020
KENVEE6:
My friend in the US wants to move from California to another state due to high cost of living, he's been in 9ja since due to the lockdown but as travel ban is to be lifted he wants to go back. He was thinking of moving to New York but he told me that lately he has been seeing cars or signboards or shirts and the like on which "Texas" is written. So he feels like the universe is trying to tell him something, you know like he should move to Texas instead.

So do you think that God can tell us something through making us see it everywhere
A devout Christian would have inquired from the Lord the best place or city to move or relocate to so he can lead them. The Lord knows Texas is where he will end up, Texas is calling him, Texas is where his destiny is.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

A devout Christian would have inquired from the Lord the best place or city to move or relocate to so he can lead them. The Lord knows Texas is where he will end up, Texas is calling him, Texas is where his destiny is.

Thanks, I'll tell him.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
littleguy444:
D Dream Could Mean Dat Ur Friend Is Spiritually Weak & Has Backslided.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
Long post alert

There's this guy I am seeing, he's yoruba and am Igbo. I like him so much that all am waiting for is for him to propose and I'll definitely accept.

Last 2 nights, I had a dream where I was married to this guy and we had a son, and even in that dream I truly loved him, my aunt started calling me so as I tried to pick up he wanted to take my phone away, I told him wait but I wasn't hearing what she was saying. So she texted me and the text read "Life in Danger". So I grabbed him and told him see what my aunt sent so let's run. Towards the door he stopped and started smiling in an evil and sinister way, so it dawned on me that he was the one trying to kill me. I was surprised and I shouted "So its been you all along" and he took my phone, threw it away and started trying to kill me saying how much he regrets marrying me, how much he loathes me, hates me, detests me, calling me a slave and wishing he got married to a Yoruba girl instead. Some how the police arrived and arrested him and I woke up.

Am so sad because I love this guy so much and I know that if I marry him my life will be in danger after all spouses kill spouses.
I am so heartbroken cos I know I have to break up with him.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2020
@ Truvel

Are you re-interpreting what I'm interpreting or you're saying my interpretation is not good enough? I did not open this thread to create confusion, I opened the thread to help interpret dreams, but when I say something means this and you're saying it means that, is God now the author of confusion? I don't want to leave people confused after posting their dreams here so I suggest you open another thread for your dream interpretations. Someone even opened a dream interpretation thread in the business section and people are posting their dreams there, he didn't jump into someone's thread to be re-interpreting dreams. I abandoned the thread for months, nobody took it up, I came back now and some people are now interested in helping to interpret dreams. I just don't want confusion here. This is not how I intend the thread to run. Check all the dream interpretation threads on nairaland, you will never see my comments or posts there, I could do that to attract attention, but I choose not to cause it will amount to confusion and misunderstandings, and it is not of God. If God has sent you, open your own thread to do what God has sent you. I'm not sure God sent you with Taye Jiboluwa. We have different gifts and it should not lead people to confusion as God is not the author of confusion. I have friends here too who are pastors and prophets, they do mind their business.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2020
KENVEE6:
Long post alert

There's this guy I am seeing, he's yoruba and am Igbo. I like him so much that all am waiting for is for him to propose and I'll definitely accept.

Last 2 nights, I had a dream where I was married to this guy and we had a son, and even in that dream I truly loved him, my aunt started calling me so as I tried to pick up he wanted to take my phone away, I told him wait but I wasn't hearing what she was saying. So she texted me and the text read "Life in Danger". So I grabbed him and told him see what my aunt sent so let's run. Towards the door he stopped and started smiling in an evil and sinister way, so it dawned on me that he was the one trying to kill me. I was surprised and I shouted "So its been you all along" and he took my phone, threw it away and started trying to kill me saying how much he regrets marrying me, how much he loathes me, hates me, detests me, calling me a slave and wishing he got married to a Yoruba girl instead. Some how the police arrived and arrested him and I woke up.

Am so sad because I love this guy so much and I know that if I marry him my life will be in danger after all spouses kill spouses.
I am so heartbroken cos I know I have to break up with him.
I didn't expect you would post this kind of dream here or publicly. You know how tribalism pervades nairaland and how tribal comments and sentiments has been the order of the day. This type of dream is too sensitive to be posted here. You should have sent it in a mail. The whole dream scenario is a lie from the pit of hell. If you tell this to an Igbo pastor, do you think he will wait on the Lord before he tells you what the dream means? If I interpret it the other way round, will not be like I'm supporting/defending my own tribesmen and luring you into your own death? You may have to figure out what the dream means yourself, I cannot interpret it
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Buzx: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2020
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

I didn't expect you would post this kind of dream here or publicly. You know how tribalism pervades nairaland and how tribal comments and sentiments has been the order of the day. This type of dream is too sensitive to be posted here. You should have sent it in a mail. The whole dream scenario is a lie from the pit of hell. If you tell this to an Igbo pastor, do you think he will wait on the Lord before he tells you what the dream means? If I interpret it the other way round, will not be like I'm supporting/defending my own tribesmen and luring you into your own death? You may have to figure out what the dream means yourself, I cannot interpret it

First, my friend sent me this dream to post here, am not even dating any girl at the moment. Recall that I said she loved the guy so obviously he a good guy according to her.
Sec9ndly, She actually told me abt the dream because she felt like God is telling her that the guy is not his will for her.
Lastly, she didnt give herself the dream so u need to stop seeing it as though she has something against your tribe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (191) (Reply)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.