Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (283285 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
azammi:
My pastor had this dream about my family , in my dream my family was going to an event then my mama was sitting somewhere crying so my pastor saw her then asked her why she was as crying she then told him she was owing a woman money so she and the woman fought the woman husband is an army man ,so my pastor told her to stop crying then my dad told her to go and give d woman the money my pastor then collected the money and gave to my mom so he saw my last brother with a child then he ask who own the child she said she was the one and she told him the child was 7month old so he asked to carry the child then he d child was strange she had 4hands and something like goldchain round her neck but made of flesh so d child use the two extra hands to touch him then he woke up , she said when he work up where d child touched him in d dream started to pain him in real life throughout that day (he said my daddy was having a car and my brother was with the baby at the back of the car in our formal side ) note my dad had no car
The pastor was expected to pray for your family, especially your mum and have a talk with her. She might be shedding secret tears or she's disturbed about something and crying to God about it which the Lord is ready to do for her. The child with four hands and gold chain around the neck looks like an idol or a demonic entity. Prayers should be made against strange and demonic entities in your home and family.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 1:43am On Sep 21, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

The pastor was expected to pray for your family, especially your mum and have a talk with her. She might be shedding secret tears or she's disturbed about something and crying to God about it which the Lord is ready to do for her. The child with four hands and gold chain around the neck looks like an idol or a demonic entity. Prayers should be made against strange and demonic entities in your home and family.
thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Oshiobughie1997: 2:08am On Sep 21, 2020
I had a dream that me and my brothers were outside our compound at the back of our house so they were things outside like someone was packing including a bicycle we were talking and asking who got the stuff outside after I took the bicycle and started riding it then I saw a woman coming wearing black so I drop the bicycle and ran I climbed our house fence and was about jumping down then I saw the woman as reach my fence then I saw her eyes was kind of blue and looks like that of a snake or crocodile so I started rebuking her with the name of Jesus she then started smiling and saying she wanted to try me that so I know who I am (I don’t understand this) she was repeating this but I didn’t reply then I noticed she was pregnant I was walking on the fence but before I jumped into my house I drop a big stone on her head in which she shouted loudly then I jump inside my house. While inside my house I was telling my brother about the woman he said he saw her but as I was talking further it wasn’t the same woman we were talking about it was as if I was the only one who saw her but we were all together . Second dream I was in a church two of my pastors were conducting prayers and what look like a deliverance for me and family, so when they were praying for me they said powers or someone had mark me for death but they have prayed against it that I would be a politician (which I hate ,don’t like politics) so after the prayers I was leaving the church then I Saw a tap bringing out water but the bucket was full and pouring on the floor so I off the tap as I did it and was leaving a boy came (I knew the boy from my secondary school , he died when e was in ss3) and he on the tap back I told him It was full already but he didn’t reply so I left on my way I met my pastors again they said they were looking for me that I should not off that tap that if it’s off water will stop supplying everywhere including the church . Interpret please,God bless
Re: Your Dreams Explained by chochopiro(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
Good evening, please I had a dream that I was speaking in tongues vigorously, but have never spoken in tongues before
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TheCork(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
blessedchick:
good evening sir.
pls explain this dream for me.my mother came to visit me.we where gisting and laughing.then she was now using dogs to play with me.like dragong the dogs close to me

Hello please am a nollywood movie director & I want u to audition for a big movies.all u simply need to do is stand naaaaked in front of me for only 10 minute so u can win the actress part & I will pay u 300 naira cash. This is yor shance.
U intarested? smiley
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
Oshiobughie1997:
I had a dream that me and my brothers were outside our compound at the back of our house so they were things outside like someone was packing including a bicycle we were talking and asking who got the stuff outside after I took the bicycle and started riding it then I saw a woman coming wearing black so I drop the bicycle and ran I climbed our house fence and was about jumping down then I saw the woman as reach my fence then I saw her eyes was kind of blue and looks like that of a snake or crocodile so I started rebuking her with the name of Jesus she then started smiling and saying she wanted to try me that so I know who I am (I don’t understand this) she was repeating this but I didn’t reply then I noticed she was pregnant I was walking on the fence but before I jumped into my house I drop a big stone on her head in which she shouted loudly then I jump inside my house. While inside my house I was telling my brother about the woman he said he saw her but as I was talking further it wasn’t the same woman we were talking about it was as if I was the only one who saw her but we were all together . Second dream I was in a church two of my pastors were conducting prayers and what look like a deliverance for me and family, so when they were praying for me they said powers or someone had mark me for death but they have prayed against it that I would be a politician (which I hate ,don’t like politics) so after the prayers I was leaving the church then I Saw a tap bringing out water but the bucket was full and pouring on the floor so I off the tap as I did it and was leaving a boy came (I knew the boy from my secondary school , he died when e was in ss3) and he on the tap back I told him It was full already but he didn’t reply so I left on my way I met my pastors again they said they were looking for me that I should not off that tap that if it’s off water will stop supplying everywhere including the church . Interpret please,God bless

The pregnant strange woman having strange eyes is a familiar spirit. They can shapeshift, they are mostly pregnant in dreams cos they sometimes manifest as spirit spouses and are dangerously seductive. It wanted to test you to know what stuff you are made of and for you too to discover who you are - you have the power to resist temptation, evil, demons. This evil entity might be resident in your compound or within your vicinity. Ask the Lord to eliminate them. On the second dream, you should still pray against the mark of death. You may hate being a politician but you can serve God in politics. A time will come when Christians will be active in politics too like we can see in the case of the vice president of Nigeria. Rushing tap is spiritual/physical blessing, breakthroughs. Keep praying, your blessings is about to manifest.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Jayfab009: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
chochopiro:
Good evening, please I had a dream that I was speaking in tongues vigorously, but have never spoken in tongues before
This one is quite simple.. you have received the gift spiritually and now have to pray it manifest..
That was how my own came, i started speaking in the dream too. But i prayed about it for some days before it manifested.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
chochopiro:
It means you have received the baptism of the Holy Ghost. You only need to open your mouth and speak in faith as the Spirit gives utterance.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hello Sir.
I had a dream where I was preparing to go start a ministry(I was dressing up and parking my things),I wore two shoes just as you will wear a stocking then a shoe(I wore the first shoe and then the other on the first one),carried my bag and was about leaving when a friend told me that before I leave I needed to meet somebody and I demanded why I needed to see the person in question;He said the person wanted to give me some money as a support for my ministry.
I really want to know what this means.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Oshiobughie1997: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

The pregnant strange woman having strange eyes is a familiar spirit. They can shapeshift, they are mostly pregnant in dreams cos they sometimes manifest as spirit spouses and are dangerously seductive. It wanted to test you to know what stuff you are made of and for you too to discover who you are - you have the power to resist temptation, evil, demons. This evil entity might be resident in your compound or within your vicinity. Ask the Lord to eliminate them. On the second dream, you should still pray against the mark of death. You may hate being a politician but you can serve God in politics. A time will come when Christians will be active in politics too like we can see in the case of the vice president of Nigeria. Rushing tap is spiritual/physical blessing, breakthroughs. Keep praying, your blessings is about to manifest.
I need prayers to eliminate familiar spirit
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2020
debeginin:
Hello Sir.
I had a dream where I was preparing to go start a ministry(I was dressing up and parking my things),I wore two shoes just as you will wear a stocking then a shoe(I wore the first shoe and then the other on the first one),carried my bag and was about leaving when a friend told me that before I leave I needed to meet somebody and I demanded why I needed to see the person in question;He said the person wanted to give me some money as a support for my ministry.
I really want to know what this means.
You have a calling and ministry(shoe upon shoe). You have to decide when you want to start. Go and prepare for the mission/ministry sha. Wait on the Lord.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2020
Oshiobughie1997:
I need prayers to eliminate familiar spirit
Send a mail: tcrojem@gmail.com
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Ezeama400: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tarah29: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
Good afternoon sir, please help with this dream interpretation.

1. My neighbour and her sister gave me a bathing soap in the dream and charged me either 6 or 8k. I now said that the price is lesser than that, that I won't pay that. I didn't see myself bath with the soap in the dream but I knew I had my bath with it.

2. I was serving people in like a restaurant and I expected that I would be put through on what to do so I won't make mistakes, but I was told to do my work and my mistakes were being corrected as I made them.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

You have a calling and ministry(shoe upon shoe). You have to decide when you want to start. Go and prepare for the mission/ministry sha. Wait on the Lord.
Thanks alot Sir.I will start the waiting right away.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
tarah29:
Good afternoon sir, please help with this dream interpretation.

1. My neighbour and her sister gave me a bathing soap in the dream and charged me either 6 or 8k. I now said that the price is lesser than that, that I won't pay that. I didn't see myself bath with the soap in the dream but I knew I had my bath with it.

2. I was serving people in like a restaurant and I expected that I would be put through on what to do so I won't make mistakes, but I was told to do my work and my mistakes were being corrected as I made them.

1. Though bathing in the dream means divine purging, consecration, sanctification, but since the price of the soap is a bit high to you, then the cleansing and spiritual transformation should not come at a high cost to you. So there are things God wants to do in your life and you may have to pay the price for it or it may come at a cost, except you are obedient. Cost may include dry fasting, taking a leap of faith for something, making a sacrifice, etc.

Second dream means walk, move, live by faith. Do those things you've been afraid to do, take a leap of faith, launch by faith. You wont fail. God is with you and will see you through.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tarah29: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

1. Though bathing in the dream means divine purging, consecration, sanctification, but since the price of the soap is a bit high to you, then the cleansing and spiritual transformation should not come at a high cost to you. So there are things God wants to do in your life and you may have to pay the price for it or it may come at a cost, except you are obedient. Cost may include dry fasting, taking a leap of faith for something, making a sacrifice, etc.

Second dream means walk, move, live by faith. Do those things you've been afraid to do, take a leap of faith, launch by faith. You wont fail. God is with you and will see you through.

Thank you very much sir. I will continue to do my best.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Hier(m): 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
Didov1:
good morning sir,what does it mean when one dream of pulling out a snake from the mouth..。。。.i had a really strang dream,a long snake suddenly appear and was moving soo fast towards me(was climbing a stairs then)everyone where running away from the snake,so i started to run too,dont know what happened but the long snake catched up with me and enter my mouth,the tail was visible in my mouth,i tried to pull it out but the tail was slipery,a woman asked me to leave it that way,not to pull it out that it will bite me in my tummy,after some time,i tried pulling it out in the name of jesus and i was able to pull the long snake out with the help of a friend,when out,we get to find out that the snake was toothless,i.went to the women and told her how i pulled it out in the name jesus,she look unhappy and walked away。。。。please whats the meaning of the dream

Just one scriptures, sin shall have no dominion over us. I look forward to hearing from you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by writeprof(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Fetching water or carrying water in the dream means blessing or divine provision. The new sneakers represent new glory. Overall, the dream means victory or breakthrough.

Seeing or meeting celebrities in the dream means you have the potential to be famous, popular or great.

Your interpretation strikes a chord. I am not interested in joining politics but I have seen myself been introduced to 3 national politicians in dreams. Also, I saw myself sitting and talking with a former president on a bench however some people who recognised him came out and he had to be whisked away by his aides. I felt sad in the dream that I missed an opportunity to make a request of help, which I desperately needed, from him.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Hello Sir.I really appreciate you for the interpretation. My wife had this dream.We were at home when 3 men walked in and asked to talk to me and my wife.We obliged them but they asked us to follow them outside since they don't want our neighbors to know anything about what we are to discuss.So we all walked to a Secondary School football pitch close to us (But in the dream the pitch is so beautifully green which is not so in real life). So one of the men then turned to me and said I should deal with my anger,that if not for my anger I would have gone far in ministry.He then said when I go to where God is asking me to relocate to(Abuja) that I should always go out for evangelism and that they are going to deal with the people troubling my marriage.After talking to Us they then said we should all go back home.On our way home,we met this Boy partying and the three men were angry with him and told him to go home and take care of his sick mother instead of partying.While they were still talking to him a thick cloud covered him and the voice of God thundered and told the young man to go home and take care of his sick mother or he would kill him after which the cloud disappeared and the Boy quickly ran home to his sick mother and took care of her and she recovered.Finally we got home and my wife was telling the three that: how do we raise hundreds of thousands to pay the rent in Abuja,that house rent there is on the high side,so one of them replied that I should bring ninety thousand naira and that they will use it to rent me a brand new 3 bedroom flat.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2020
I've had two dreams wherein I was bleeding profusely as if in a period, but it wasn't a normal bleeding, in that dream it was really abnormal.

today also, I dreamt of losing money and my niece's shoes
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2020
writeprof:

Your interpretation strikes a chord. I am not interested in joining politics but I have seen myself been introduced to 3 national politicians in dreams. Also, I saw myself sitting and talking with a former president on a bench however some people who recognised him came out and he had to be whisked away by his aides. I felt sad in the dream that I missed an opportunity to make a request of help, which I desperately needed, from him.

It's greatness
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
debeginin:

Hello Sir.I really appreciate you for the interpretation. My wife had this dream.We were at home when 3 men walked in and asked to talk to me and my wife.We obliged them but they asked us to follow them outside since they don't want our neighbors to know anything about what we are to discuss.So we all walked to a Secondary School football pitch close to us (But in the dream the pitch is so beautifully green which is not so in real life). So one of the men then turned to me and said I should deal with my anger,that if not for my anger I would have gone far in ministry.He then said when I go to where God is asking me to relocate to(Abuja) that I should always go out for evangelism and that they are going to deal with the people troubling my marriage.After talking to Us they then said we should all go back home.On our way home,we met this Boy partying and the three men were angry with him and told him to go home and take care of his sick mother instead of partying.While they were still talking to him a thick cloud covered him and the voice of God thundered and told the young man to go home and take care of his sick mother or he would kill him after which the cloud disappeared and the Boy quickly ran home to his sick mother and took care of her and she recovered.Finally we got home and my wife was telling the three that: how do we raise hundreds of thousands to pay the rent in Abuja,that house rent there is on the high side,so one of them replied that I should bring ninety thousand naira and that they will use it to rent me a brand new 3 bedroom flat.
Sometimes when men of God are been called into ministry, angels are assigned to them and to the ministry, for take off, protection, elevation and for power and authority. They berating the partying boy to go take care of his sick mum is a manifestation of the spirit of prophecy which may have been giving to you and your wife(how they know his mum was sick and he shouldn't be there entertaining himself). Their offer to get you apartment for 90k is the grace of God, you may not have to get things by your strength or work or stress again. The Lord will provide, just have faith and work towards it. Make sure you are hearing from God and been led by his Spirit and not self-led. He will take you to Abuja and get you what you need to do his work when the time is right. But don't think comfort first, it might be a rough start (although not always). Concerning your anger issue, ask for His help. Tell him to uproot the root and the seed of anger in you. The anger might be from your foundation so it could be insidious and inconspicuous. Tell him to erase and remove anger in you from its root.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Subwaygirl:
I've had two dreams wherein I was bleeding profusely as if in a period, but it wasn't a normal bleeding, in that dream it was really abnormal.

today also, I dreamt of losing money and my niece's shoes
On the bleeding dreams, something wants your blood and you are not going to allow it get it or shed your blood. Pray against it. Pray against accidents, injuries and any other thing that may cause severe blood loss and bleeding.

Losing stuffs in the dream means you may lose it physically and more if you're not very careful. Keep your valuables and monies safe and intact at all times. Don't be careless with them or be forgetful. Pray against losses.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Sometimes when men of God are been called into ministry, angels are assigned to them and to the ministry, for take off, protection, elevation and for power and authority. They berating the partying boy to go take care of his sick mum is a manifestation of the spirit of prophecy which may have been giving to you and your wife(how they know his mum was sick and he shouldn't be there entertaining himself). Their offer to get you apartment for 90k is the grace of God, you may not have to get things by your strength or work or stress again. The Lord will provide, just have faith and work towards it. Make sure you are hearing from God and been led by his Spirit and not self-led. He will take you to Abuja and get you what you need to do his work when the time is right. But don't think comfort first, it might be a rough start (although not always). Concerning your anger issue, ask for His help. Tell him to uproot the root and the seed of anger in you. The anger might be from your foundation so it could be insidious and inconspicuous. Tell him to erase and remove anger in you from its root.
Thanks alot Sir.I really appreciate you Sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Jasbi: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Good day sir, please I had a dream about a girl I intend to get married to, in that dream I saw her, myself and her junior brother fetch water in some bowl that we're to carry home. Her brother carried a bowl on his head and was about to go home but he said the bowl is big and heavy that he's already feeling pain on his head, I reasoned with him that truly before he gets home it won't be easy for him, so I told him to drop it that he should carry the one I'm supposed to carry as that one is a bit smaller to the one he initially carried, but to my surprise I just saw him drop the water and started going home with carrying anything, I called him but he didn't answer me.
I went back to where we were fetching the water and fetched water into my own bowl, this girl also fetched water in her bowl also, but when we are about to go, she told me that she is not going yet that she will meet me at home, so she assisted me in carrying my own bowl of water on my head and I went, but on going I got to a place, it was a wooden bridge I'm supposed to cross, but with the water on my head I was a bit afraid to walk across that bridge so as not to fall inside the Canal, but I noticed some school boys were behind me waiting for me to cross the bridge so that they can also cross but as I was still looking for how to walk past the bridge, one of those guys just pushed me forward in other to assist me, as he pushed me, i jumped and landed on the other side where I'm supposed to be, with the water still on my head I looked back to thank those guys but they weren't even looking at my side, so I moved on.
I really don't understand the dream sir, Please help me with the interpretation. Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Richdee1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
HELPPPP!!!!
I had a dream this Evening, I was with my friend, we were doing in my university surrounding, we were gisting, laughing, just walking up and down. He then asked us to go and eat in a buka or So. we got to the buka, instead of sitting down, we went towards the back and came out of another place, in a closed room like that. All of a sudden, they came to serve us food and we were eating. Not so long one other of his friend came to join us, were gisting and laughing.
Then another young guy which joined us with nylons. we became four. After few minutes, he close the door to the room, closed all windows and brought out plate with food and other things inside. That was when I realised I was about to be initiated. I became scared and terrified. Buh I decided to act cool. The guy collected our Money, phones, everything on us and told us to stay in a straight line. My friend noticed that I knew what was about to happen, he went to block the door and said he dosent trust me, that I might run away. I decided to play along so as not to show any kind of fear. As the process was about to begin. My mum shouted my name and that was how I wake up.. Please I was about to be initiated. what does it mean
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

On the bleeding dreams, something wants your blood and you are not going to allow it get it or shed your blood. Pray against it. Pray against accidents, injuries and any other thing that may cause severe blood loss and bleeding.

Losing stuffs in the dream means you may lose it physically and more if you're not very careful. Keep your valuables and monies safe and intact at all times. Don't be careless with them or be forgetful. Pray against losses.

Thank you for you interpretation, I think the 2nd dream has happenend sef, I lost a lot of money today and am so sad, the money doesn't even belong to only me, but its well.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tarah29: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Good day sir, please help with the interpretation of this dream sir

1. I took some water for it to be blessed, I took mine and someone else's own and after the man blessed it, he asked me for money so I said I will go and get the money but I think the other person was not pleased cos she heard I have to give money. Then the dream changed to a scene where I and my sister and some people were going to bury someone, but I was not allowed to enter cos I didn't have a scarf as I had given my scarf to my sister earlier so she used it instead. Somehow I still found my self where they were burying the people. They just threw them out there and there were lots of dead bodies there. People were then plenty outside and soldiers came and started beating people to leave, I ran and I found myself in a house. Someone now came and dropped bread at the door for us in the house. I then looked out the window and saw a man who seemed familiar who I knew was now rich but what I saw was how he began his business, I now said, this is the person I was supposed to have worked with.

2. I had a dream I was under a tree which had fruits like carrots, carrots now started falling from the tree and I was like wow. So I saw one of our church members picking up some of the fruits.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by maryTeee: 2:19am On Oct 04, 2020
Good morning pastor . Please interprete.

Can’t really remember all that transpired in the dream but all I remember is seeing myself trying to take my bath but the location had so much dirts, poop around as I tried to look for a space to shower.
It looked like an outdoor setting but enclosed not where people would actually see me shower. My concern was The poop all around.

Please interpret

Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martin2468: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
In one of my courses, we're only five students and am most introverted one.
In my dream, I was in the parlor and my dad came and told me that I shud go and be the governor, I told him no that Ms F (a very extroverted girl) shud be the governor since the teachers already know her, he said no that Ms F has been rejected from being the governor that I shud go and become the governor. He later brought a book on how to be the governor for me and I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martin2468: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Some people said am supposed to be a great person and I see dreams that suggest same like the aforeposted dream, but I've realized that anytime I do wrong (eg) Lying, I wyd dream where an important thing is taken away from me. For instance, I had 2 dreams like that:
1- In that dream, someone was trying to compare me with Meghan markle, but it was later said that I am in the same position with Kate Middleton (a position higher than that of Markle) and my name was first on the list, later i didnt see my name on the list again.

2- In that dream, I was said to be the president, but because of what I did, I had to share the presidency with my course mate Justin

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (191) (Reply)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.