Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (287649 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2020
maryTeee:

Thank you pastor.. I put myself to prayer as per your above instructions and here’s my dream of last night.
It was a very big and open field, fire was burning at different sections and it looked like some people were trapped in it Whilst others including myself tried to make our way out.
Eventually, about three of us managed to escape but it didn’t come easy as we had to go through some sort of screening at a gate before being able to finally escape. At the gate, the two other people were interrogated and allowed to make their way out. When it was my turn , as the man in charge requested to know my name, before I would mention my name, he mentioned it and even mentioned an application/ software that I operate in my office (this is more like my own responsibility at my place of work) and I was shocked to my marrows asking him how he knows all that about me. I think he just smiled and permitted Me to make my way out.
Please interpret
Thank you
You have just escaped danger, death and destruction. The final "screening" at the gate was for you to know that it isn't you that saw you through all, but God, who knows everything and is in control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2020
maryTeee:
Good evening sir. Had this dream where myself and other people boarded a bus. We arrived our destination and people alighted from the bus. However I never knew that was the final destination as I still sat thinking we were going further. The driver has to call my attention saying madam, we have arrived our destination. That was when I realized and alighted .
Please interpret
Thank you so much
If you have reached your destination then it means you have reached your settlement, your victory, your blessing, your promotion, your rest and you don't know, so you need to be aware. Start blessing God, thanking and praising.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2020
tarah29:
Good day sir,

Please help with the interpretation of this dream.

There was a truck full of load in my house in the sitting room. It seemed as if they had offloaded some load, so I saw a black snake on the truck and I shouted so one of the guys in the truck was just eating and saying he will kill the snake later until the snake now bit another guy sleeping in the truck. He started shouting and I was now saying holy spirit, help us until I woke up.
The black snake means evil, danger and threat that must be dealt with immediately. Truck full of load means enlargement, blessing, plenty, divine turnaround. You need to kill that snake so that the great blessing will manifest. Pray that any serpent in your home and family should be slain in the name of Jesus. Pray for like 1 hour. It's a serious thing.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2020
CaptMarvel:
I was walking together with some people, suddenly we branched to another path and there was a raised platform without handrails that we are to take, Mehnn I was sooo afraid of the height that I fell on my knees on the platform and couldn't move for sometime, I saw someone move and kept walking on that rail but I was soooo afraid, then I looked up again and held a rail of another platform beside that platform, and I was trying to move little by little.
Just keep moving no matter what. Conquer/overcome your fear, kill your fear. Sometimes you may encounter those raised platforms without handrails on your journey and way to success. Don't stay there or turn back in fear, progress. Any challenge, trouble or trial that may be coming your way, receive grace and mercy to overcome them. Success is yours in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by CaptMarvel(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Just keep moving no matter what. Conquer/overcome your fear, kill your fear. Sometimes you may encounter those raised platforms without handrails on your journey and way to success. Don't stay there or turn back in fear, progress. Any challenge, trouble or trial that may be coming your way, receive grace and mercy to overcome them. Success is yours in Jesus name.
Amen and Amenn, thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by childofGod29: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Sometimes when men of God are been called into ministry, angels are assigned to them and to the ministry, for take off, protection, elevation and for power and authority. They berating the partying boy to go take care of his sick mum is a manifestation of the spirit of prophecy which may have been giving to you and your wife(how they know his mum was sick and he shouldn't be there entertaining himself). Their offer to get you apartment for 90k is the grace of God, you may not have to get things by your strength or work or stress again. The Lord will provide, just have faith and work towards it. Make sure you are hearing from God and been led by his Spirit and not self-led. He will take you to Abuja and get you what you need to do his work when the time is right. But don't think comfort first, it might be a rough start (although not always). Concerning your anger issue, ask for His help. Tell him to uproot the root and the seed of anger in you. The anger might be from your foundation so it could be insidious and inconspicuous. Tell him to erase and remove anger in you from its root.

Hello Sir,my wife had this dream this morning:She was walking past their former compound(where they lived) and the landlord had put up the house for sale so that they can move to another town.She asked after the landlord's wife,she was told that the woman(landlord's wife) had already moved to the town while the husband is still behind to sell the house before joining the wife.The scene then changed:She was in church and Dr. Mrs. Becky Enenche called her out and gave her a pair of shoe and my wife was wondering if the shoe was her size but when she puts it on it turned out to be her size.Dr. Mrs. Becky then gave her a green suit to put on and she went to the ladies and changed into the suit and she was looking good in it.Then Dr. Paul Enenche gave her a piece of white paper and her fellow choristers were just envying her.And it was time for offering,again Dr. Mrs. Enenche asked her if she had offering she said yes.So went to drop her offering,but one of the chorister was mumuring that:is it only my wife that is in church that they were just giving her things.That Dr. Paul Enenche even gave my wife a cheque of five hundred thousand naira,that was when my wife knew that the paper she was given earlier was a cheque because she didn't open it earlier to find out.Church closed and she left to go home but had to go to the market to get things to prepare stew.She bought paper that were looking good but when she got home she discovered the pepper were not good but she was going to manage it anyway.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by martinskelly(m): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2020
Good morning,

Please i need your knowledge on this dream i had, but first of all let me say something about myself. I have been facing challenges of debt resulting from gambling, lack of not able to save etc .. believing God for a turnaround, praying and fasting to eliminate every spirit of backwardness, Then i had a dream not about myself but about my colleague at work.
In that Dream, i saw my colleague trying to get a chemical contract worth millions of naira, he was doing all he can to get the contract but it seems hard or some kind of force pulling him back, in that dream also, I was saying to myself that if this my colleague gets this contract he would be rich, I was continually saying it till i woke up.
My question is this; Why am i the one dreaming someone else's dream, why did i not get to dream about me getting out of my own challenges at least to point of God showing me mercy.

Note: After explaining this dream, I have something else to say concerning this same dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tarah29: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

The black snake means evil, danger and threat that must be dealt with immediately. Truck full of load means enlargement, blessing, plenty, divine turnaround. You need to kill that snake so that the great blessing will manifest. Pray that any serpent in your home and family should be slain in the name of Jesus. Pray for like 1 hour. It's a serious thing.
Thank you sir. I will do that.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by maryTeee: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

You have just escaped danger, death and destruction. The final "screening" at the gate was for you to know that it isn't you that saw you through all, but God, who knows everything and is in control.
Hallelujah..thanks pastor
Re: Your Dreams Explained by maryTeee: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

If you have reached your destination then it means you have reached your settlement, your victory, your blessing, your promotion, your rest and you don't know, so you need to be aware. Start blessing God, thanking and praising.
I trust and believe God for this. May His name be praises. God bless you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2020
Good morning sir

I was In a dream were I was waiting for my flight then suddenly they delayed the flight and while waiting, I went to the toilet and I spat out large thick mucor then returned back to enter the flight.

Also in another screen, I was with a female friend of mind. Then she gave me a bottle of perfume. I wanted to give it to another lady but decided to keep it for myself.

Also, what does it mean for one to kill mosquito and then blood spash on my hands. And I went out to wash the blood from my hands with water.

Please help me with this dreams and meanings.

Thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sheepheart(f): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2020
Kindly help to interprete this dream.

A friend of mine who once lived on the same street with me but has moved out (not close friends cos we don't discuss personal issues at all) had a dream about me. I'd just ended a prayer and fasting program at the time and she just called me the ff morning I ended the program that she dreamt of me in this format:

We were walking on the street (where I still live but she has moved out from) alongside a couple of ladies and suddenly she sighted at the back of my dress, two wall geckos. She quickly notified me and she helped me to dust them off.

Please what does this mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
debeginin:

Hello Sir,my wife had this dream this morning:She was walking past their former compound(where they lived) and the landlord had put up the house for sale so that they can move to another town.She asked after the landlord's wife,she was told that the woman(landlord's wife) had already moved to the town while the husband is still behind to sell the house before joining the wife.The scene then changed:She was in church and Dr. Mrs. Becky Enenche called her out and gave her a pair of shoe and my wife was wondering if the shoe was her size but when she puts it on it turned out to be her size.Dr. Mrs. Becky then gave her a green suit to put on and she went to the ladies and changed into the suit and she was looking good in it.Then Dr. Paul Enenche gave her a piece of white paper and her fellow choristers were just envying her.And it was time for offering,again Dr. Mrs. Enenche asked her if she had offering she said yes.So went to drop her offering,but one of the chorister was mumuring that:is it only my wife that is in church that they were just giving her things.That Dr. Paul Enenche even gave my wife a cheque of five hundred thousand naira,that was when my wife knew that the paper she was given earlier was a cheque because she didn't open it earlier to find out.Church closed and she left to go home but had to go to the market to get things to prepare stew.She bought paper that were looking good but when she got home she discovered the pepper were not good but she was going to manage it anyway.
Former house, former compound, former school, etc., represents one's past and it means backwardness/setbacks, but in this case, the house is no longer available and the owners are even moving forward, so it is no longer backwardness but progress, but the past is still there and may not affect her. She could easily overcome any challenge she will encounter in life. What she got from Mrs Eneche in the dream is favour and mercy of God and I have noticed this mercy and favour of God thing on your wife when you share dreams of her, maybe she's the merciful type. Let her continue in her kindness, giving and showing mercy, God will surprise her one day. The bad pepper she bought was because she bought it in a hurry, maybe she trusts or loves easily, let her be cautious.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
martinskelly:
Good morning,

Please i need your knowledge on this dream i had, but first of all let me say something about myself. I have been facing challenges of debt resulting from gambling, lack of not able to save etc .. believing God for a turnaround, praying and fasting to eliminate every spirit of backwardness, Then i had a dream not about myself but about my colleague at work.
In that Dream, i saw my colleague trying to get a chemical contract worth millions of naira, he was doing all he can to get the contract but it seems hard or some kind of force pulling him back, in that dream also, I was saying to myself that if this my colleague gets this contract he would be rich, I was continually saying it till i woke up.
My question is this; Why am i the one dreaming someone else's dream, why did i not get to dream about me getting out of my own challenges at least to point of God showing me mercy.

Note: After explaining this dream, I have something else to say concerning this same dream.
It's either the dream is for you or for both you and your colleague. But the dream shows like you said, a kind of force pulling him back or he's finding it extremely hard to get the contract. So the dream means God is ready to do all that you asked for but there is something holding it back, something making it hard, like an evil force. You should ask God what is responsible for the difficulty in getting what he/you wants and the evil, wicked, unseen force that is blocking it. But I think the dream is meant for you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
sniperr007:
Good morning sir

I was In a dream were I was waiting for my flight then suddenly they delayed the flight and while waiting, I went to the toilet and I spat out large thick mucor then returned back to enter the flight.

Also in another screen, I was with a female friend of mind. Then she gave me a bottle of perfume. I wanted to give it to another lady but decided to keep it for myself.

Also, what does it mean for one to kill mosquito and then blood spash on my hands. And I went out to wash the blood from my hands with water.

Please help me with this dreams and meanings.

Thank you
A. The thick, large mucus was the thing responsible for the delay, technically in the first place. It was when you spat it out that you boarded the plane. Pray against the seed and spirit of delay.

B. Perfume normally means seduction . Be wary of seduction and manipulation of ladies.

C. Killing mosquitoes is killing the wicked, that sucks your blood and infect you with malaria and other disease. The blood that splashed on your hand symbolize death, its death. The wicked will have no peace or place in your life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
sheepheart:
Kindly help to interprete this dream.

A friend of mine who once lived on the same street with me but has moved out (not close friends cos we don't discuss personal issues at all) had a dream about me. I'd just ended a prayer and fasting program at the time and she just called me the ff morning I ended the program that she dreamt of me in this format:

We were walking on the street (where I still live but she has moved out from) alongside a couple of ladies and suddenly she sighted at the back of my dress, two wall geckos. She quickly notified me and she helped me to dust them off.

Please what does this mean?
Wall geckos mean household foes and familiar spirits, their attachment. God had just delivered you from them and he showed your friend.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kapich: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Calvary Greetings Sir, please I need a direction on how to overcome this dream. I see myself in my father's house. This house we all lived with my siblings until after we all went our separate ways. Our parent are dead. But I see that I'm rescuing my siblings out that house.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kapich: 6:40am On Oct 12, 2020
Good day Sir, there are three particular dreams that comes not regularly but intermittently.
1- Seeing myself in my father's house where we grew up.
2- Sexual intercourse
3- My old friends or school mates
Please how do I overcome these set of dreams permanently.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tarah29: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2020
Good day sir,

Kindly help with the interpretation of this dreams

1. I found myself in my university friends house. (I used to stay in her house in real life back when I was in university at times). Her father was urging me to leave their house and hurrying me, I had the intention of leaving before and I was thinking why was he now hurrying me. I sha packed a box and I am not sure, but I think he gave me some money and I was thinking this money is small o and the man is rich. My box was heavy and my friend was asking me if I needed help with it, I said no and I lifted the box as heavy as it was easily and put it on my head to leave their house. As I was leaving, I saw one of my customers and he told me to buy a product that the people in the area I am going to might like it and it might be a best seller the area I am going to

2. In our compound, there was another house that was detached from the rest of the building and it belonged to us as well as our own house. It had a room too. I looked out and saw our first house with the other houses and the door was opened and I told someone that they should close the door. I was sweeping and cleaning up in this new place and I left my child and husband to watch tv. I came into the living room of the house and I saw our neighbours errand boy and I asked what he was looking for and I was told something happened and the light had gone off, so he came maybe to collect money for them to fix it. I then left the house and I saw people with NEPA and the NEPA official told the people that they should let him answer one woman first before answering the rest of them and for some reason I saw my pastors face. I then found myself in the bus and there was no social distance as we were sitting together with no space.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

A. The thick, large mucus was the thing responsible for the delay, technically in the first place. It was when you spat it out that you boarded the plane. Pray against the seed and spirit of delay.

B. Perfume normally means seduction . Be wary of seduction and manipulation of ladies.

C. Killing mosquitoes is killing the wicked, that sucks your blood and infect you with malaria and other disease. The blood that splashed on your hand symbolize death, its death. The wicked will have no peace or place in your life.

Thank you very much
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
kapich:
Good day Sir, there are three particular dreams that comes not regularly but intermittently.
1- Seeing myself in my father's house where we grew up.
2- Sexual intercourse
3- My old friends or school mates
Please how do I overcome these set of dreams permanently.

Father's house, former house, old friends, old school, former workplace is all the same. It represent the past/your past, your foundation or your family line. If there is an idol or an evil altar in your family, it will continually pull you down and pull you back spiritually and you will see yourself back in those places in the dream which means retardation/rejection/failure. Also if there was a witch in your family (they do horrible things) and you didn't deal with foundational witchcraft, those things they did, the demons present there will continually harass you accuse you of it(cos it's to the fourth generation according to the bible). If you stole something in secondary school and the owner placed a curse on the thief or slept with an ogbanje then, those spirits will continue to drag you backwards. All those dirty secrets that you or your your parents and parent's parent hid(adultery, murder, theft, incest, occultism, polygamy, diabolism, etc) demons will continue to accuse you of to the fourth generation. The bible says in Job 8:8-10 "For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers: (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadowsmiley Shall not they teach thee, and tell thee, and utter words out of their heart? And again in Ecclesiastes 3:15 "That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past .” Whatever is happening now is what someone has sowed for you so it is not happening randomly. This is why we should all be careful the kinds of seeds we are planting now because our children will reap from it. Lamentations 5:7 "Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities." There are actual spirits behind these dreams, they are not just random, occasional dreams. They just keep reminding you of the past or something in your family line that is of the devil. Even attending some demonic festivals in the village can bring up these dreams. Incisions, curses, sex with possessed individual can also bring about this dream, with backwardness, rejection and failure. To be delivered from these dreams and failure, rejection and backwardness it brings, you need to break known and unknown curses in your father's house and family line, break links with occultic and familiar spirits, deal with witchcraft in your father's house atone for any innocent blood that may have been shed and use the blood of Jesus to cancel and satanic sacrifice that may have been offered by your parents and parent's parent. You may not need all these except God reveals them to you. The basic causes are curses, witchcraft, polygamy, idolatry.

Sexual encounters in the dream are mainly caused by familiar spirits, marine spirits and spirit spouses. You can read more about it in my two part series here and here .
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Former house, former compound, former school, etc., represents one's past and it means backwardness/setbacks, but in this case, the house is no longer available and the owners are even moving forward, so it is no longer backwardness but progress, but the past is still there and may not affect her. She could easily overcome any challenge she will encounter in life. What she got from Mrs Eneche in the dream is favour and mercy of God and I have noticed this mercy and favour of God thing on your wife when you share dreams of her, maybe she's the merciful type. Let her continue in her kindness, giving and showing mercy, God will surprise her one day. The bad pepper she bought was because she bought it in a hurry, maybe she trusts or loves easily, let her be cautious.

Thanks alot Sir.I really appreciate you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kapich: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Father's house, former house, old friends, old school, former workplace is all the same. It represent the past/your past, your foundation or your family line. If there is an idol or an evil altar in your family, it will continually pull you down and pull you back spiritually and you will see yourself back in those places in the dream which means retardation/rejection/failure. Also if there was a witch in your family (they do horrible things) and you didn't deal with foundational witchcraft, those things they did, the demons present there will continually harass you accuse you of it(cos it's to the fourth generation according to the bible). If you stole something in secondary school and the owner placed a curse on the thief or slept with an ogbanje then, those spirits will continue to drag you backwards. All those dirty secrets that you or your your parents and parent's parent hid(adultery, murder, theft, incest, occultism, polygamy, diabolism, etc) demons will continue to accuse you of to the fourth generation. The bible says in Job 8:8-10 "For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers: (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadowsmiley Shall not they teach thee, and tell thee, and utter words out of their heart? And again in Ecclesiastes 3:15 "That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past .” Whatever is happening now is what someone has sowed for you so it is not happening randomly. This is why we should all be careful the kinds of seeds we are planting now because our children will reap from it. Lamentations 5:7 "Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities." There are actual spirits behind these dreams, they are not just random, occasional dreams. They just keep reminding you of the past or something in your family line that is of the devil. Even attending some demonic festivals in the village can bring up these dreams. Incisions, curses, sex with possessed individual can also bring about this dream, with backwardness, rejection and failure. To be delivered from these dreams and failure, rejection and backwardness it brings, you need to break known and unknown curses in your father's house and family line, break links with occultic and familiar spirits, deal with witchcraft in your father's house atone for any innocent blood that may have been shed and use the blood of Jesus to cancel and satanic sacrifice that may have been offered by your parents and parent's parent. You may not need all these except God reveals them to you. The basic causes are curses, witchcraft, polygamy, idolatry.

Sexual encounters in the dream are mainly caused by familiar spirits, marine spirits and spirit spouses. You can read more about it in my two part series here and here .

Thank you sir. I appreciate you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ladywealth(f): 7:53am On Oct 16, 2020
pls good morning. help me out with these!
thanks in anticipation

I had a dream that I was in a room with some people an everyone of us is afraid of going out because of thunder sound outside. I was afraid too.

I also had a dream that I went to a place they make paint.

I had a dream that I saw buhari and dapo abiodun. I use to have the dream of seeing kings and royalties

I dreamt of seeing full moon but it's not that bright.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Annajapheth: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Good afternoon sir..pls help me out with the interpretation
Had a dream that I boarded a bike then saw a woman and her child and helped them so they entered the bike with me...on our way, there was this dirty flood water the bike nearly passed through, he immediately the bike entered the water we found out the water was very deep like it's wanted to drown us immediately we came out of the water.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
tarah29:
Good day sir,

Kindly help with the interpretation of this dreams

1. I found myself in my university friends house. (I used to stay in her house in real life back when I was in university at times). Her father was urging me to leave their house and hurrying me, I had the intention of leaving before and I was thinking why was he now hurrying me. I sha packed a box and I am not sure, but I think he gave me some money and I was thinking this money is small o and the man is rich. My box was heavy and my friend was asking me if I needed help with it, I said no and I lifted the box as heavy as it was easily and put it on my head to leave their house. As I was leaving, I saw one of my customers and he told me to buy a product that the people in the area I am going to might like it and it might be a best seller the area I am going to

2. In our compound, there was another house that was detached from the rest of the building and it belonged to us as well as our own house. It had a room too. I looked out and saw our first house with the other houses and the door was opened and I told someone that they should close the door. I was sweeping and cleaning up in this new place and I left my child and husband to watch tv. I came into the living room of the house and I saw our neighbours errand boy and I asked what he was looking for and I was told something happened and the light had gone off, so he came maybe to collect money for them to fix it. I then left the house and I saw people with NEPA and the NEPA official told the people that they should let him answer one woman first before answering the rest of them and for some reason I saw my pastors face. I then found myself in the bus and there was no social distance as we were sitting together with no space.

1. Going back to a house you used to stay in the dream would have beenbackwardness, but you were leaving, moving forward, you wee even been offered a product that may become a best seller where you are moving to. You are moving forward to greater things.

2. Sweeping, cleaning up the new place means preparing it for something new, something great. The light that went off means power has been restricted/interrrupted to the house. NEPA/PHCN are also responsible for powering up our homes with electricity. Power in this regard or in this dream is the power of God. Remember God will do exceedingly abundantly...according to the power which lies in us and he will give us power to get wealth, so you need his power to get certain things from God. Activate this power through thanksgiving, praise and worship. On the last scene in the bus, do not follow or join any group this times, you mixed with a crowd, that's how you found yourself in that situation. Do not join or mix with any crowd for any cause at the moment.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
ladywealth:
pls good morning. help me out with these!
thanks in anticipation

I had a dream that I was in a room with some people an everyone of us is afraid of going out because of thunder sound outside. I was afraid too.

I also had a dream that I went to a place they make paint.

I had a dream that I saw buhari and dapo abiodun. I use to have the dream of seeing kings and royalties

I dreamt of seeing full moon but it's not that bright.

First dream means fear of harm; fear of getting hurt or fear of death, pray against this spirit.

2: This might be God's way of introducing you to manufacturing/production, wealth generation/creation, productivity, employment generation, wealth building, creativity. Just thank God and work on the ideas, solutions, innovations and prospects.

3rd dream means greatness, honour, authority and prosperity.

Dreams of the heavenly bodies(moon, stars, planets, sun, etc.) actually mean stars - that means a great glory, influence, fame.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
Annajapheth:
Good afternoon sir..pls help me out with the interpretation
Had a dream that I boarded a bike then saw a woman and her child and helped them so they entered the bike with me...on our way, there was this dirty flood water the bike nearly passed through, he immediately the bike entered the water we found out the water was very deep like it's wanted to drown us immediately we came out of the water.
The woman and her child you all meet in the dream is a principality known as the Queen Of Heaven. She is everywhere, although not omnipresent. Don't have her in your boat or transport or it will drown. Google will tell you more about her.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2020
Good day.
Had this dream that I was with a celebrity by name paul of p.squre.we were hanging out alongside a boy like his son.We were so free with each other like I was equally a celebrity too.i was supposed to catch a flight because there was a flight ticket in my hand.Alot of things happened in that dream that was delaying me,at first a tricycle blocked the driving side of the vehicle I was to take to the airport,I have to shout and shout until they removed the blockage ...By the time I got to the airport I was told that my flight left by 2pm and even got to it's destination at 3.15pm...i was shocked and started begging for a solution..Like the airport manager was someone I knew and after much appeal I was given a fresh new ticket and asked to pay a little insignificant fee and told that my new flight will leave by 7pm.I was so happy that I will finally make the journey after all this issues and blockages here and there.

Bless you Sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Ilovetoinvest: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
TayehJiboluwa:

Good day sir. Please i had this dream that has been troubling me.

I saw a brown harmless snake lying on the bed beside someone close to me. When i woke up and saw it, it then tried to run away and hide behind some luggage in the room. In the dream i knew it was harmless.

In the dream i also felt like i woke up and i was worried that i always have the dream.

I can’t remember if this was in the dream or it was a trance but it happened same night. I felt like either i pushed someone off a cliff or someone pushed me. I cant tell which is which now.

Then i woke up finally and was abit scared.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
FRANCOBEN:
Good day.
Had this dream that I was with a celebrity by name paul of p.squre.we were hanging out alongside a boy like his son.We were so free with each other like I was equally a celebrity too.i was supposed to catch a flight because there was a flight ticket in my hand.Alot of things happened in that dream that was delaying me,at first a tricycle blocked the driving side of the vehicle I was to take to the airport,I have to shout and shout until they removed the blockage ...By the time I got to the airport I was told that my flight left by 2pm and even got to it's destination at 3.15pm...i was shocked and started begging for a solution..Like the airport manager was someone I knew and after much appeal I was given a fresh new ticket and asked to pay a little insignificant fee and told that my new flight will leave by 7pm.I was so happy that I will finally make the journey after all this issues and blockages here and there.

Bless you Sir.
Pray and act. Taking a flight and mixing with celebrities in the dream means potential to be rich and famous. The delays, challenges and difficulties are part of the things you will encounter on the journey. Don't give up. Be hopeful and determined.

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (191) (Reply)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.