Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:27 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (283300 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Damisam93:
Good evening sir, I need your help for interpretation of this dreams,

When i was today I momentarily had a trance/dream when I took my watch to a watch repairer the guy collected my watch but was not able to repair it and he left without repairing my watch. I had to start picking my watch one by one because he has already pieces the watch. And I had something similar a month ago.
There are some problems that it is not those you think or what you think can fix it will fix it. Sometimes, it is God that can fix it. Sometimes you will have to grow and develop yourself and learn before you can get it fixed or solved.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Annajapheth: 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Pls what does eyeglasses mean in the dream cos I had a dream where the handle of my glasses was broken wben I fell in the dream but a guy helped me up to stand but then I noticed I had another spare of eyeglasses.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by JahBwoy: 6:05am On Jan 01, 2021
TayehJiboluwa

Pls what's does it mean to dream about hiding a dead body
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 7:05am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year sir
I had a dream about a small powerful boy in a village.The boy had a short staff that he controls and also a small like a rabbit that he speaks to.There was an evil powerful man in the village that people where looking for his whereabouts but cant seem to find him.
The boy sighted the man rushing to his hideout he now orders his staff to follow the man secretely, i was like why is he doing this that the case doesnt concern him in any way he was just doing this for the sake of his powers.
The got to the man's hideout through his staff which told him.He spoke to his rabbit and orders it to go home.The boy now called the elders looking for the man and the elders caught and killed the man with their powers.
The boy got to know that the man might not be evil as he thought and that the elders possess the same powers as the man maybe they were afraid of the man being more powerful than them and hence the rumors about him.
the boy now stood on top of a hill feeling guilty, the elders also told the boy to go home.And somehow i felt like the boy like i was the boy and with ths guilt i said to myself that i am going bact to school.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2021
In reality, my sisters even the younger ones were always insulting me, they talk to me anyhow because am not very strong willed. In my dream, my younger sisters kept on insulting me and then suddenly they were to get married and they didnt have any bridesmaids at all. So my mum asked me to be their bridesmaid, they were happy that I agreed to be their bridesmaid but since am the only one, they were not happy, so their husbands brought 5 bottles of drink and gave my mum telling her to ensure that more bride maids are brought, so my mum started pleading with me to bring more people as bridesmaids, I was able to convince 4 of my coursemates to come and become bridesmaids. At the end of the dream, I was reminding my sister that so after insulting me she still needed my help, and I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martin2468: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Happy New Year,
Lengthy post pls bear with me.

On the 21st of February 2020 (during my 1st semester exam period), I dreamt where I took 6 exams and thought I was going to fail, suddenly one of my course mates came and told me that I got 3Bs, so I thought I'll fail the other 3, but another one came and told me that I got 3Bs making it a total of 6Bs, she asked me to go and check to confirm which I did and was very happy, and one of them exclaimed "all morning I've always wanted to hug Martin" and she hugged me, I was exceedingly happy, I felt loved, my course mates started celebrating me and people became friends with me, and I swore to keep my grades up in order to keep getting this kind of treatment. I went home and my mum was scolding my sister for sleeping during a vigil in Church and was praising me for sitting in front but truly I sat somewhere behind.
Suddenly, it changed to the story of a pilot who quit her job because of something, like she was unfairly compelled by something to quit. After sometime, the Air Commander found out and restored her job and gave her a very great promotion. I saw a magazine and was reading her story. In the magazine, the Air Commander made a speech wherein he described the new uniform of the pilot which looked amazing and magnificent.
He said something like (and i was visualizing it as he said it) "why should you keep with the people(here I saw earth/sand) what belongs with the prospects(here I saw the cloud)."
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

They are praising and acknowledging your astuteness and commitment and your business skills. Keep it up. Maybe you'd trade with foreigners someday.

I once had a dream about selling a red and white stove to chinese people and the above was the explantation you gave me saying I may trade with foreigners someday, I disregarded it cos am in Nigeria not in any foreign country.
Something made me remember the above dream so I was asking God if I'll really trade with foreigners, the same night on the 28-4-2020, I dreamt where I was going to Alaba Owerri to buy 2PCs of 4corner stoves, I took a big carton with which to carry it, and seeing it was torn/open underneath it, I took cello tape with which to repair it. One my way there I confirmed that actually I was going to trade with foreigners.

Then it was as if I was going to give someone 2 cartons of #50 noodles to cook for me, the noodles has dried vegetables and carrot like tummy tummy noodles does. It was as if the vegetables and carrot in the noodles is always unfresh but the man called me and told me that the vegetables in my noodles are the freshest he's ever seen. I became happy and asked him how much is his charge for cooking it, he said #350 (it was extremely cheap). He later called back and asked me how much I want to pay so he'll reduce the price for me, so I told him to wait first lemme come, so I took #400 to go and pay him 350 and I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 6:47am On Jan 05, 2021
Good morning

In a dream, I was with some people from my secondary school in a hall or class and immediately I noticed I wasn't meant to be with them, they all vanished.

Then suddenly, my girlfriend walked to me to remind me that wasn't I going to church cos it was getting late.
So I checked the time and indeed it was past 1pm. I was contemplating whether to go again or cancel.

Please what does it mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 07, 2021
Good morning Sir Taye ,been a while

I dreamt where I was looking for a female friend of mine I met in school and I couldn't eat the food I had in my hands because was seriously looking for her ,even a friend helped in looking for.

Secondly I dreamt again where I was taking pictures with my friends dressing in an old and funny attire and I heard someone pointing at the sky the appearance of an angel in the firmament.

happy new year sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2021
Good Morning, I dreamt where I was given 50million to hold by my uncles who wanted to buy a car, then my elder sister started bullying me to give it to her, I refused but she was forcing me, then I told her that they saw you here yet they gave it to me, if they wanted to give it to you they would have given it to you. Then she let me have it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Annajapheth: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Good day sir,
In this dream I was pressed to pee but then i had the option to choose from which toilet I wanted but then I noticed some of them were dirty until I saw one that was clean and chose that one but then I was scared of peeing on the neat wc cos of toilet infection.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kapich: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Good Morning and Happy New Year to you Sir.
I had this dream I saw a man in white robe, I was on my knees and my late mother was also there standing. He told my late mother to get a soap and sponge to wash and cleanse my head. That it's finished.
Also what is meaning of buying new clothes in dream.
Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Annajapheth:
Pls what does eyeglasses mean in the dream cos I had a dream where the handle of my glasses was broken wben I fell in the dream but a guy helped me up to stand but then I noticed I had another spare of eyeglasses.
These eye glasses in the dream are meant to give you accurate sight and vision with focus in life, in your academics and future. They are also meant to protect and guard your dreams and vision. Avoid mistakes and actions that may result in shame and failure.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
JahBwoy:
TayehJiboluwa

Pls what's does it mean to dream about hiding a dead body
Pray against death, especially shameful/painful, untimely death.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
littleguy444:
Happy new year sir
I had a dream about a small powerful boy in a village.The boy had a short staff that he controls and also a small like a rabbit that he speaks to.There was an evil powerful man in the village that people where looking for his whereabouts but cant seem to find him.
The boy sighted the man rushing to his hideout he now orders his staff to follow the man secretely, i was like why is he doing this that the case doesnt concern him in any way he was just doing this for the sake of his powers.
The got to the man's hideout through his staff which told him.He spoke to his rabbit and orders it to go home.The boy now called the elders looking for the man and the elders caught and killed the man with their powers.
The boy got to know that the man might not be evil as he thought and that the elders possess the same powers as the man maybe they were afraid of the man being more powerful than them and hence the rumors about him.
the boy now stood on top of a hill feeling guilty, the elders also told the boy to go home.And somehow i felt like the boy like i was the boy and with ths guilt i said to myself that i am going bact to school.
Pray against inherited evil powers and evil powers from your village/foundational powers that may be against you. Even though it looks like you are the boy, the power the boy had in the dream does not look like it's of God. You resolving to go back to school in the dream also shows that you were tired of the power manipulation, deception and drama. Those powers may truncate one's plan and goals in life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by JahBwoy: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Pray against death, especially shameful/painful, untimely death.

I'm not even praying ,
There are somethings you know by default that is taken care of sake of the convenant between you and God... Not even possible. thanks anyway
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
KENVEE6:
In reality, my sisters even the younger ones were always insulting me, they talk to me anyhow because am not very strong willed. In my dream, my younger sisters kept on insulting me and then suddenly they were to get married and they didnt have any bridesmaids at all. So my mum asked me to be their bridesmaid, they were happy that I agreed to be their bridesmaid but since am the only one, they were not happy, so their husbands brought 5 bottles of drink and gave my mum telling her to ensure that more bride maids are brought, so my mum started pleading with me to bring more people as bridesmaids, I was able to convince 4 of my coursemates to come and become bridesmaids. At the end of the dream, I was reminding my sister that so after insulting me she still needed my help, and I woke up.
This dream is straightforward. Caution your sisters now regarding the insults because their mouths, utterances and behaviour may put them in a tight corner maritally and socially in the near future and you might have to take the fall for it. If they don't change now, they are going to have trouble maintaining a relationship, finding the right partner and enjoying their marriage because they will be used to insulting 'good men' and other men in their life. If they can insult their brother, they can insult their spouse, their brother-in-law, etc. Tell them to change their ways and be respectful if they want to enjoy their marriage. These ones may have problem submitting to a man. You're just an experiment.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Martin2468:
Happy New Year,
Lengthy post pls bear with me.

On the 21st of February 2020 (during my 1st semester exam period), I dreamt where I took 6 exams and thought I was going to fail, suddenly one of my course mates came and told me that I got 3Bs, so I thought I'll fail the other 3, but another one came and told me that I got 3Bs making it a total of 6Bs, she asked me to go and check to confirm which I did and was very happy, and one of them exclaimed "all morning I've always wanted to hug Martin" and she hugged me, I was exceedingly happy, I felt loved, my course mates started celebrating me and people became friends with me, and I swore to keep my grades up in order to keep getting this kind of treatment. I went home and my mum was scolding my sister for sleeping during a vigil in Church and was praising me for sitting in front but truly I sat somewhere behind.
Suddenly, it changed to the story of a pilot who quit her job because of something, like she was unfairly compelled by something to quit. After sometime, the Air Commander found out and restored her job and gave her a very great promotion. I saw a magazine and was reading her story. In the magazine, the Air Commander made a speech wherein he described the new uniform of the pilot which looked amazing and magnificent.
He said something like (and i was visualizing it as he said it) "why should you keep with the people(here I saw earth/sand) what belongs with the prospects(here I saw the cloud)."

The exam you took and thought you would fail but passed in flying colours, your mum praising you for what you didn't do and the pilot that was promoted after been forced to quit all points at grace - or unmerited favour. Thank God for His grace and favour. This means you are meant to prosper, flourish and succeed in all your plans and pursuits according to the will of God. This is grace.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
KENVEE6:

I once had a dream about selling a red and white stove to chinese people and the above was the explantation you gave me saying I may trade with foreigners someday, I disregarded it cos am in Nigeria not in any foreign country.
Something made me remember the above dream so I was asking God if I'll really trade with foreigners, the same night on the 28-4-2020, I dreamt where I was going to Alaba Owerri to buy 2PCs of 4corner stoves, I took a big carton with which to carry it, and seeing it was torn/open underneath it, I took cello tape with which to repair it. One my way there I confirmed that actually I was going to trade with foreigners.

Then it was as if I was going to give someone 2 cartons of #50 noodles to cook for me, the noodles has dried vegetables and carrot like tummy tummy noodles does. It was as if the vegetables and carrot in the noodles is always unfresh but the man called me and told me that the vegetables in my noodles are the freshest he's ever seen. I became happy and asked him how much is his charge for cooking it, he said #350 (it was extremely cheap). He later called back and asked me how much I want to pay so he'll reduce the price for me, so I told him to wait first lemme come, so I took #400 to go and pay him 350 and I woke up.
You are going to trade with foreigners and locals alike, that's the truth. Position or package your business and services for both local and international deals.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
sniperr007:
Good morning

In a dream, I was with some people from my secondary school in a hall or class and immediately I noticed I wasn't meant to be with them, they all vanished.

Then suddenly, my girlfriend walked to me to remind me that wasn't I going to church cos it was getting late.
So I checked the time and indeed it was past 1pm. I was contemplating whether to go again or cancel.

Please what does it mean?
The dream of your secondary school or former classmates is about your past, hopefully it's no longer an issue. Do not neglect the work of God or the house of God no matter what. Don't be far from God.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

The dream of your secondary school or former classmates is about your past, hopefully it's no longer an issue. Do not neglect the work of God or the house of God no matter what. Don't be far from God.

Thank you very much
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
chukwuma0000:
Good morning Sir Taye ,been a while

I dreamt where I was looking for a female friend of mine I met in school and I couldn't eat the food I had in my hands because was seriously looking for her ,even a friend helped in looking for.

Secondly I dreamt again where I was taking pictures with my friends dressing in an old and funny attire and I heard someone pointing at the sky the appearance of an angel in the firmament.

happy new year sir
1. Just pray that nothing bad happens to this your female friend and God would deliver her from every danger and sorrow. It is not really a good dream for her.

2. An angel appearing in the sky means divine visitation. You should be prepared for it and anticipate it. Learn to wait on the Lord and hear from Him, and don't be glued to your phones.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Subwaygirl:
Good Morning, I dreamt where I was given 50million to hold by my uncles who wanted to buy a car, then my elder sister started bullying me to give it to her, I refused but she was forcing me, then I told her that they saw you here yet they gave it to me, if they wanted to give it to you they would have given it to you. Then she let me have it.
Your sister doesn't have to know everything about you, you don't have to tell her everything or let her know all that is happening in your life. Be mindful of what you share with her. It is not spiritual, it is psychology. Only let her know what she should know and nothing more.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Annajapheth:
Good day sir,
In this dream I was pressed to pee but then i had the option to choose from which toilet I wanted but then I noticed some of them were dirty until I saw one that was clean and chose that one but then I was scared of peeing on the neat wc cos of toilet infection.
It shows you are very clean, neat and very cautious or careful. It is not a bad thing. Cleanliness is a virtue, keep it up. It may also mean purity, i.e. purified by the Holy Spirit.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Pray against inherited evil powers and evil powers from your village/foundational powers that may be against you. Even though it looks like you are the boy, the power the boy had in the dream does not look like it's of God. You resolving to go back to school in the dream also shows that you were tired of the power manipulation, deception and drama. Those powers may truncate one's plan and goals in life.
Thanks sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
This has been troubling me for a while.I was given a certain verse in the dream by a man of god and he told me that i should start fighting whoever that said he is above me seriously.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kapich: 6:07am On Jan 10, 2021
Good Morning and Happy New Year to you.
I had this dream I saw a man in white robe, I was on my knees and my late mother was also there standing. He told my late mother to get a soap and sponge to wash and cleanse my head. That it's finished.
Also what is meaning of buying new clothes in dream.
Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2021
Sir.Taye
please I need your mail ,it's urgent .
Re: Your Dreams Explained by maryTeee: 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Happy new year pastor Taye,
Please interpret this one.
While I was relaxing this afternoon, infact I was barely asleep just saw myself driving and dozing off at the same time, as this happened, I noticed I was struggling to step on the brake pedal meanwhile it was a busy road but didn’t seem like I hit anyone.

I opened my eyes and have been pondering what this could mean. I was to go out with the car but did not.

Please interpret

Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by maryTeee: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Good evening sir,

I noticed already prepared chicken laps were shared to some people and then they brought well packaged fried meats to me.

I rejected it giving the impression that why would you share bigger portion of chicken to others and serve me meat?

How do I relate this?

Please interpret

Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 11, 2021
in my dream, we were in the village and I was told that there are some powers here that are holding my father back (perhaps from achieving his goals/destiny/blessing), and then I started asking myself if the same powers are also holding me back due to things being stagnant and not going well in my life, I didn't get an answer and I woke up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (191) (Reply)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.