Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,640,194 members, 6,178,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 March 2021 at 04:21 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (177557 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by kapich: 6:30pm On Feb 23
Good evening sirGood evening Pastor Yinka. Happy Sunday to you sir.

Sir, this afternoon I had a quick nap then I had a dream where an old woman came to to me. She told me that I should look up, pointing to the sky. Behold was a very bright light stretching towards the heavens.
She said, everything I'm looking for is there.. looking towards the sky.
Then I went to parlour, I saw my late mother and her brother, I was so furious with them to which my late mum said everything is for a reason. I don't really understand...
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Damisam93(m): 8:38pm On Feb 23
Good evening sir, I dreamt about after praying this afternoon. I was in my church and I saw my ex in that dream, but I noticed one leg of my shoes that the sole is not fully intact, like it is removing.

And in that my church my ex was helping me to fix something in my pocket. Please help me with interpretation.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Damisam93(m): 10:45pm On Feb 23
Re: Your Dreams Explained by maryTeee: 6:54pm On Feb 28
Sorting my sugar / honey kept in office locker
I haven’t even finished and then ant still gathered.

Was lamenting when b passed, K passed, y passed and offered an advise.

Then y brother in law who works with our company also passed as we talked about recruitment at the office and how people will extort money from ppl for employment but then still mentioned how straightforward it is with some other persons stating not necessary to bribe and I concurred . As I walked past, y telling her brother in law in their native language that I’m confirming same based on my experience. Meaning I did not bribe.
Woke up.

Please interpret sir
Good evening!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by maryTeee: 7:11pm On Feb 28
Hello sir
Please interpret
Thanks

I saw a a friend approach my house, as he had contact with my gate it’s like there was fire spreading to my gate, my attention was called and I tried to cut off that connection.

Another scene appeared and I saw him at the drivers side of his vehicle fire already burning in his bonnet other areas and I was wondering why he was still seated in the car and tried to call him out, before the fire would spread, he made his way out unhurt and we began conversing again.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by maryTeee: 7:32pm On Feb 28
Hello sir Please interpret
Thanks

I saw a a friend approach my house, as he had contact with my gate it’s like there was fire spreading to my gate, my attention was called and I tried to cut off that connection.

Another scene appeared and I saw him at the drivers side of his vehicle fire already burning in his bonnet other areas and I was wondering why he was still seated in the car and tried to call him out, before the fire would spread, he made his way out unhurt and we began conversing again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (Reply)

42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.