Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (287542 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Th first girl did not know her way (in life) and you were of no help to her. Her situation is similar to your sister's who got pregnant after she seemingly missed her way and took a path she wasn't supposed to take. You had better guide your younger sisters and teach them or put them through real things, real truths in life so they will know their way and take the right and clean, safe paths in life. Don't assume they know their way or the right path in life. Do not refuse to walk or take them through, or show them the right way in life. Don't wait till they make terrible mistakes, take bad steps, or take the wrong and absurd or wayward path in life, before you begin to instruct them. The responsibility lies on you, to show them the way.

2. Give your elder sister all the support and encouragement she needs so she can become a better woman, settle down and be happy.

Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by olufummy02(f): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2021
Good afternoon sir. Thanks for all you do.

Had this dream over the night.
There's this vacant slot in a government organization, of which we are to go to a particular office to get the form and fill it. My elder brother went to get his own, filled it and inform me to come get mine. On getting there, the woman in charge wanted to give me the form, only for one of the official(a woman) sitted in the office ask her not to give me with no explanation.. pleaded with her, but she was not moved. Then, I moved closer took one important book on her desk and walked away.
She came begging afterwards, and I was crying seriously asking why she denialed me of that opportunity, but she has no response still. All she was begging for was for me to return the book I collected. After much talk here and there, I gave her the book but with the assurance that she will speak with the other woman to give me the form..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ASOmotorz: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Fruits means blessing. For you to climb a ladder to pluck the fruit means it is from above, from God. You only need to be patient a little, it will arrive. Your miracles will manifest and you will celebrate. Your breakthroughs will be so great that other people will benefit from it. Remember me too.

Lols.
Thank you sir. God bless you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tosyne55(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good evening sir,
I had a dream where i saw myself meeting the prophet of my former church for counselling, and he gave me a message in that dream,
I had these dream on a Tuesday night and he told me to come to church on Wednesday for a morning prayer meeting. and he also told me to put on two clothes,as in a sweater. I really don't know what these means, please help me shed light. Thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Yseone(m): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2021
I had a dream last night.
In that dream, a friend of mine which is also a colleague was complaining that 2 cult boys was threatening him and he doesn't know what he did to them, so while we were still talking about it, an ambulance came in with a corpse(woman) and it was as if there was a burial there but when people went to carry out the corpse, the woman's legs were still alive and everybody ran out, so after a while, people went back to the ambulance to carry her again and she came out of the ambulance on her own and started chasing everybody in that community to an extent that she became so violent.
She was chasing people with both mirror, iron stone, wood and whatever reaches her hand, I don't know anywhere to run to because I'm a stranger in that community, so i was just following people and at a time, I didn't see anyone on my route and she was close to me as she threw a wood at me and i dogged it and ran to a school which she came there and chased all the children away.
That is how I was running until i woke up.
Please sir, what does this mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by olufummy02(f): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
In this dream, I was in a school environment (not a familiar one, like a university). A woman was distributing scripts for exam. At first, she asked me to go to the next building to write mine, but on getting there it was filled up, had to move back to the other venue.... When the script was given to me,I discovered I don't even know the question not to talk of what to write. I was fiddling with my pen and it was even a Yoruba question..

Please, help interpret.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by olafim309(f): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2021
Kindly help me with the interpretation of these dreams. 1st dream
I dreamt I was supposed to go for an exam, I was looking for my shoe and bag. I searched and searched and I eventually found both the bag and the shoe and I put the shoe on and I woke up.

I was attending an online prayer meeting and I had this dream or revelation (becoz the sleep is not upto 4minute)
I dreamt I saw myself in the church, I was confused if I came to the church with shoe like I was searching for my shoe behold when I looked at my legs I was wearing a shoe, I was still confused if I brought another pair to church apart from the one on my legs. I saw myself and some 4 people carry a big long wooden bench chair into the church together (you know all those long old wooden chair that do have handle and back to relax on) and I woke up. Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2021
olufummy02:
Good afternoon sir. Thanks for all you do.

Had this dream over the night.
There's this vacant slot in a government organization, of which we are to go to a particular office to get the form and fill it. My elder brother went to get his own, filled it and inform me to come get mine. On getting there, the woman in charge wanted to give me the form, only for one of the official(a woman) sitted in the office ask her not to give me with no explanation.. pleaded with her, but she was not moved. Then, I moved closer took one important book on her desk and walked away.
She came begging afterwards, and I was crying seriously asking why she denialed me of that opportunity, but she has no response still. All she was begging for was for me to return the book I collected. After much talk here and there, I gave her the book but with the assurance that she will speak with the other woman to give me the form..

Sometimes, you can only get what you want or get some things done by violence. Don't allow your voice to be silenced and don't give in to oppression. There is something that you deserve that you are currently being denied, physically or spiritually. You must fight for it. Insist on getting your right met and your voice heard. Whichever route you are taking: prayer, fasting, do it violently and with authority. Whoever is withholding what belongs to you, what is your right, must release it by force.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2021
tosyne55:
Good evening sir,
I had a dream where i saw myself meeting the prophet of my former church for counselling, and he gave me a message in that dream,
I had these dream on a Tuesday night and he told me to come to church on Wednesday for a morning prayer meeting. and he also told me to put on two clothes,as in a sweater. I really don't know what these means, please help me shed light. Thank you

The message here is you need revelation or counsel/direction from God and you will also need to pray. Tell God to speak directly to you himself. You don't have to go and visit any prophet. He will show you things and tell you things you need to pray about, pray accordingly. The more you obey his instructions, the more he reveals to you and talks to you.

2 Likes

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2021
Yseone:
I had a dream last night.
In that dream, a friend of mine which is also a colleague was complaining that 2 cult boys was threatening him and he doesn't know what he did to them, so while we were still talking about it, an ambulance came in with a corpse(woman) and it was as if there was a burial there but when people went to carry out the corpse, the woman's legs were still alive and everybody ran out, so after a while, people went back to the ambulance to carry her again and she came out of the ambulance on her own and started chasing everybody in that community to an extent that she became so violent.
She was chasing people with both mirror, iron stone, wood and whatever reaches her hand, I don't know anywhere to run to because I'm a stranger in that community, so i was just following people and at a time, I didn't see anyone on my route and she was close to me as she threw a wood at me and i dogged it and ran to a school which she came there and chased all the children away.
That is how I was running until i woke up.
Please sir, what does this mean?

Cult boys threatening him and 'ghost' chasing him means the same thing. Most times when you see a dead person doing weird things in the dream, it is an occultist impersonating the dead. You can see your dead grandmother lying down sick in the dream, it's normal, but when you and a dead relative are eating together in the dream then an occultist is there to frustrate you or eliminate you. So cult boys threatening and a dead person chasing means the same thing. You just have to deal with occultic powers in your family or father's house.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2021
olufummy02:
In this dream, I was in a school environment (not a familiar one, like a university). A woman was distributing scripts for exam. At first, she asked me to go to the next building to write mine, but on getting there it was filled up, had to move back to the other venue.... When the script was given to me,I discovered I don't even know the question not to talk of what to write. I was fiddling with my pen and it was even a Yoruba question..

Please, help interpret.

Writing exams in the dream means you are about to pass through a test of your faith, your patience, etc. You only have to be patient to work things out and figure out some things and you will be okay. Pray and stay focused. You will become stronger, wiser, more mature and more experienced and the problem/challenges will give way. You will come out with a better version of yourself

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Good morning sir i had a dream a friend of my father came to visit us at home, he told us that he met NEPA staffs on his way here and that they are coming to take all the metres in our area and connect everyhouse to the pole directly and that they are close by already, i was now thinking of how to hide our metre before they came which i knew was impossible, someone now tld me that we would be able to do anything we want with the light and the pay is not that different compared to our previous pay with the metre.
My father stood up with the guest to disscuss inside then i looked straight up and saw a man of God though late now looking very fresh and as if he was also living around our house and praying as he is walking past our house then i called him man of God and i kept calling him though he did not turn back but he jokinly said leave me alone.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Yseone(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Thank you sir and may God bless you
\
TayehJiboluwa:

Cult boys threatening him and 'ghost' chasing him means the same thing. Most times when you see a dead person doing weird things in the dream, it is an occultist impersonating the dead. You can see your dead grandmother lying down sick in the dream, it's normal, but when you and a dead relative are eating together in the dream then an occultist is there to frustrate you or eliminate you. So cult boys threatening and a dead person chasing means the same thing. You just have to deal with occultic powers in your family or father's house.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2021
olafim309:
Kindly help me with the interpretation of these dreams. 1st dream
I dreamt I was supposed to go for an exam, I was looking for my shoe and bag. I searched and searched and I eventually found both the bag and the shoe and I put the shoe on and I woke up.

I was attending an online prayer meeting and I had this dream or revelation (becoz the sleep is not upto 4minute)
I dreamt I saw myself in the church, I was confused if I came to the church with shoe like I was searching for my shoe behold when I looked at my legs I was wearing a shoe, I was still confused if I brought another pair to church apart from the one on my legs. I saw myself and some 4 people carry a big long wooden bench chair into the church together (you know all those long old wooden chair that do have handle and back to relax on) and I woke up. Thanks

Both dreams are intertwined. If you are going to write an exam in the dream, it means you may have to face a test of your faith soon and you need to prepare for or against it. You need to be equipped to face and you need all the resources at your disposal(shoes, bags) to be able to overcome it. We are all going to face the trial of our faiths from time to time as believers, you will just have to be equipped and prepared to confront it. The second dream shows that you are not yet strong in faith or standing in faith, which is standing on the word of God. You need to believe and accept the promises of the Lord to you. Wondering if you had worn your shoes to church or if you had brought an extra pair also means your faith, trust in the Lord is shaky but you can trust in him. Chair generally symbolize rest, comfort, peace, so that part means the word of God, victory, freedom is already established within you and in that particular church, you just need to believe it and embrace it. Activate it through thanksgiving and by taking steps of faith.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:02am On Dec 07, 2021
littleguy444:
Good morning sir i had a dream a friend of my father came to visit us at home, he told us that he met NEPA staffs on his way here and that they are coming to take all the metres in our area and connect everyhouse to the pole directly and that they are close by already, i was now thinking of how to hide our metre before they came which i knew was impossible, someone now tld me that we would be able to do anything we want with the light and the pay is not that different compared to our previous pay with the metre.
My father stood up with the guest to disscuss inside then i looked straight up and saw a man of God though late now looking very fresh and as if he was also living around our house and praying as he is walking past our house then i called him man of God and i kept calling him though he did not turn back but he jokinly said leave me alone.

Don't be afraid or be moved by what is coming to you or what is going to happen, or about to happen. It will all work out for your good and in your best interest. It is the spirit of the late man of God you are seeing. The spirit of such (prophets)never dies. If he was an anointed man of God, you can tap into his gift, calling or anointing.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Don't be afraid or be moved by what is coming to you or what is going to happen, or about to happen. It will all work out for your good and in your best interest. It is the spirit of the late man of God you are seeing. The spirit of such (prophets)never dies. If he was an anointed man of God, you can tap into his gift, calling or anointing.
Thank you sir, but how can i tap into the man of God's gift, calling and annointing.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by olufummy02(f): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Thanks for all you do sir.

In this dream of mine, I saw myself and my son inside a house. We greeted the occupants saying we were coming from somewhere and decided to branch (meanwhile, we are close at all in reality). The woman was so happy seeing us,she left what was doing in the kitchen and came to welcome us. A man was sitted in the sitting room drew my son closer, gave him something but I don't know what it is or even see it in the dream. The woman went in and brought detergents, handling everything to me and asking me to please manage it, that that's all she has at home. Then, we left.

I later saw her with my parents having a discussion of what I don't know on street after that.
Please,kindly help with the interpretation
Re: Your Dreams Explained by AIT1(m): 8:04am On Dec 09, 2021
Please, I don’t usually remember my dream in details. Once I have a dream and wake up, I won’t be able to recollect the details of the dream. I only remember maybe the location I was in the dream.

Secondly, what is the implication of dreaming and seeing oneself in a previous house? What can be done to stop it?

CC Tayehjiboluwa
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2021
Hello,

Hows everything?

I had a dream, in the dream, I was with a friend. He was planning to propose to another man to get married. Although the man had tried to propose earlier but didn't, my friend later went to propose to the man and the man refused to marry him, please what does it mean.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2021
littleguy444:
Thank you sir, but how can i tap into the man of God's gift, calling and annointing.

You can ask God to use you like he used him, if you want
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2021
olufummy02:
Thanks for all you do sir.

In this dream of mine, I saw myself and my son inside a house. We greeted the occupants saying we were coming from somewhere and decided to branch (meanwhile, we are close at all in reality). The woman was so happy seeing us,she left what was doing in the kitchen and came to welcome us. A man was sitted in the sitting room drew my son closer, gave him something but I don't know what it is or even see it in the dream. The woman went in and brought detergents, handling everything to me and asking me to please manage it, that that's all she has at home. Then, we left.

I later saw her with my parents having a discussion of what I don't know on street after that.
Please,kindly help with the interpretation

The dream means an unexpected favour or blessing probably brought on by a new glory that is unveiled in you. The detergent she gave you that that's all she had is simply what you need. Detergents cleanses your clothes and other things making you approved and loved by God and men which certainly brings in some favour and breakthroughs. Your son is also partaking in the same glory and blessing. Just thank God for his mercies and victory - which is also obvious from the dream. Remember, you obtain the mercies of God when you've been merciful and given unto others. Be kind to others and see the favour of God flow into your life

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
AIT1:
Please, I don’t usually remember my dream in details. Once I have a dream and wake up, I won’t be able to recollect the details of the dream. I only remember maybe the location I was in the dream.

Secondly, what is the implication of dreaming and seeing oneself in a previous house? What can be done to stop it?

CC Tayehjiboluwa

Just pray for the grace to remember your dreams and tell God to remove whatever is blocking you from remembering your dreams fully.

Finding yourself in a previous house in the dream is backwardness in the spirit which may lead to backwardness physically if not dealt with. It is caused by curses and foundational strongholds or problems. Pray that the yokes of backwardness and anti-progress yokes and bondage will be broken forever in your life, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by olufummy02(f): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

The dream means an unexpected favour or blessing probably brought on by a new glory that is unveiled in you. The detergent she gave you that that's all she had is simply what you need. Detergents cleanses your clothes and other things making you approved and loved by God and men which certainly brings in some favour and breakthroughs. Your son is also partaking in the same glory and blessing. Just thank God for his mercies and victory - which is also obvious from the dream. Remember, you obtain the mercies of God when you've been merciful and given unto others. Be kind to others and see the favour of God flow into your life

Thanks alot for all you do. More blessings and annointing unto you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
sniperr007:
Hello,

Hows everything?

I had a dream, in the dream, I was with a friend. He was planning to propose to another man to get married. Although the man had tried to propose earlier but didn't, my friend later went to propose to the man and the man refused to marry him, please what does it mean.

Homosexuality is confusion, caused by the spirit of witchcraft. You should pray against the spirit and seed of confusion. That your friend may need prayer, don't tell him anything. He is not gay BTW.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Vansam: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Weldone. May God increase your wisdom.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Vansam: 8:51am On Dec 11, 2021
Good morning
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Willspeace: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2021
Good morning sir

I had this dream I saw sliver necklaces in the restroom dey don't belong to me but dey don't look too sophicated ... there were about five , some I don't like the design ,so I left it ,the other ones d own came to pick it up ,I gave Dem but der was one I was thinking of wearing before I woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
At night, I dreamt where I told someone that I had a firstborn son in the hospital and I was going to carry him. (It was as if whenever you give birth, you have to keep the baby in the hospital for sometime, so I have a second son who is not ready to be brought home from hospital but my firstborn son was ready). So the weather changed as if it will rain, then I got an umbrella and also said that if it rains, I'll ask my husband to order uber for me which will bring me straight home so rain won't beat us. While getting ready to go, I woke up. (My husband and I were very happy and excited for our son to come home).
Re: Your Dreams Explained by seasy: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kindly help interpret.
I had this dream, I was urinating somewhere, then I went and brought bowl of water, used it to wash away the urine, like poured the water on the ground where I urinated.
That same night, I had many strange, scary dreams, like I am being attacked, just remembered this one better.
Please help interpret.
Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
Willspeace:
Good morning sir

I had this dream I saw sliver necklaces in the restroom dey don't belong to me but dey don't look too sophicated ... there were about five , some I don't like the design ,so I left it ,the other ones d own came to pick it up ,I gave Dem but der was one I was thinking of wearing before I woke up

Silver (necklaces) means the blessings of God. But because it is seen in a restroom, it decreases its value and corrupted it. Your blessings may have been released a long time ago, you'll just have to unleash them and tap into them. Although those silver necklaces don't look pretty or desirable now, they can be salvaged, remoulded or redesigned. Silver still remains silver. There may be silver treasures in you that have not been realized or tapped yet, that is if you had any idea what they are. Pray for the power and the grace to unleash/release your blessings and God-given potentials.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
KENVEE6:
At night, I dreamt where I told someone that I had a firstborn son in the hospital and I was going to carry him. (It was as if whenever you give birth, you have to keep the baby in the hospital for sometime, so I have a second son who is not ready to be brought home from hospital but my firstborn son was ready). So the weather changed as if it will rain, then I got an umbrella and also said that if it rains, I'll ask my husband to order uber for me which will bring me straight home so rain won't beat us. While getting ready to go, I woke up. (My husband and I were very happy and excited for our son to come home).

A baby means the glory of God or destiny. There are reasons why God's blessings don't materialize immediately they come that it seems it takes time for it to mature and get reaped. The rain that was going to fall also means grace that may bring outpouring of blessings. Pray o, so that when this blessing/glory manifests, others things will also manifest and follow - marriage and major breakthroughs. Pray with faith and hope for the best. Your husband in the dream could also mean your divine helper.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
seasy:
Kindly help interpret.
I had this dream, I was urinating somewhere, then I went and brought bowl of water, used it to wash away the urine, like poured the water on the ground where I urinated.
That same night, I had many strange, scary dreams, like I am being attacked, just remembered this one better.
Please help interpret.
Thanks

Urine will defile a place spiritually. Physically if you urinate in an improper place (like a classroom) you may "defile" the place. By washing it off with water, you have removed the defilement from the place. You are free from all environmental pollution or pollution of the body and soul. But you may still need to pray against the agent and power of pollution/defilement in your life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (191) (Reply)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.