Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (286381 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
VERTEX1:

God bless you brother, we'll discuss on whatsapp by next month.

I had a terrible dream yesterday, I saw aged couple that are very sick on the bed. In real life they are our family friends, though they're staying in the village now, so it's been like 7years we saw them last. So in the dream people were attending to them because their condition was critical, my mum inclusive. I couldn't join them because I was busy with somethings but I was feeling pity and sorry for them and wish I could do something. Not long the husband died, and he was put in a coffin for burial, now it's remaining the wife still struggling to breath.
From there I saw my dead father's coffin, he was exhumed and is to be buried again. My elder brother and other people suggested that he should be laid in state so that people can view his corpse last time, but I refused because we've done such before in real life, though I wasn't aware I was dreaming. Afterwhile the priest agreed that we open the casket. So it was opened. Firstly I saw his body very fresh, I was thinking I'd see bones as it's been up-to 10 months we buried him. Immediately I saw his head, he started raising his head until he sat, lol and behold he's the one very fresh as if he's alive. Everyone there started running away, except me. I then wake to notice the time been 3.12am.

You should pray for that old couple. It may not be their time yet and death is calling, knocking on their door.

Your dad may be dead but his spirit is still very much alive. There are activities on and in his grave. Do not try to contact him anyway. There is a great wall between the living and the dead. Some ghosts won't just leave you alone.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Okiajnr(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2022
Good day sir.

Last night I had this dream where I met a lady(forgotten details of how we met) we somehow had this immediate connection like it was love at first sight. She took me to the front of her house which is quite a beautiful house. We got talking and next I know we started kissing, I was putting on my favourite short which I always wear mostly in the evening and the short got socked with water because I sat down on a wet surface but I didn't mind.

Next scene from the dream shows me talking to some friends in what seem like a campus lodge. Then I saw this same girl open a door behind me, I quickly discharge the guys I was talking to and sneak into the room. I met lying on the bed which she asked I joined her. We got talking for a while before getting intimate. It was like the best moments of my life.

I remember during the intimate part of the dream, I placed my hands in her shorts, my hand were touching her bare butts which seem very small like that of a teen. Then, I heard a voice saying " the beauty of a woman lies within her heart and every other outward appearance can be achieved"
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2022
Okiajnr:
Good day sir.

Last night I had this dream where I met a lady(forgotten details of how we met) we somehow had this immediate connection like it was love at first sight. She took me to the front of her house which is quite a beautiful house. We got talking and next I know we started kissing, I was putting on my favourite short which I always wear mostly in the evening and the short got socked with water because I sat down on a wet surface but I didn't mind.

Next scene from the dream shows me talking to some friends in what seem like a campus lodge. Then I saw this same girl open a door behind me, I quickly discharge the guys I was talking to and sneak into the room. I met lying on the bed which she asked I joined her. We got talking for a while before getting intimate. It was like the best moments of my life.

I remember during the intimate part of the dream, I placed my hands in her shorts, my hand were touching her bare butts which seem very small like that of a teen. Then, I heard a voice saying " the beauty of a woman lies within her heart and every other outward appearance can be achieved"

You're being seduced and manipulated by something inhuman, something unholy. Kissing in the dream means seduction. Intimacy in the dream means marriage has been contracted with something directly or indirectly, ask those who has spirit spouse, they'll tell you. Be wary of indiscriminate sexual activity and premarital intimacy lest you sleep with something that is not human. You should also deal with lusts. Remember the true measurement of a woman's beauty is her character, her attitude, prudence and godliness. Don't let any outward or physical qualities and her appearance lead you into confusion and sorrows. Ask God to chose for you if you're ready to settle down.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by VERTEX1: 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

You should pray for that old couple. It may not be their time yet and death is calling, knocking on their door.

Your dad may be dead but his spirit is still very much alive. There are activities on and in his grave. Do not try to contact him anyway. There is a great wall between the living and the dead. Some ghosts won't just leave you alone.

Thank you so much, why do I likely see those dead people been alive and sick before death, because it's scary.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by chenzy12(m): 3:49am On Nov 18, 2022
welldone sir,
1. someone was playing a fooball game on the phone. He was winning 3-0 before he gave it to me before i restart the game to 0-0.

2. i saw myself taking a huge some of money in a house by force in other to go and get a passport. later they were looking for the money but they never know it was me.
Note: i had similar dreams in the past, like stealing huge some of money.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Good afternoon sir, I had 2 dreams
1. I met a senior of mine and he told me that I should look for a girl to start dating before I graduate from the school, so that I won't be looking for a wife when I finally graduate from the school. and I also a similar dream after this with almost the same message in one night.
2. In my dreams this days it is either someone is teaching me the holy book or I am explaining it myself or they are preaching with it and I will be listening, and there was one where a driver of a bus I boarded was singing with the scriptures and explaining the situation of Nigeria to me and how God is saving us.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Seb4luv1: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
I had a dream were I was sitting in the canopy not like a church at first and they were pasting food to everyone but I declined every food that came to me. Suddenly, I saw Apostle Johnson Suleiman walked up to where I was sitting then held my hand and I followed him to the front and I notice it was an alter.
When I got to the front I stood down then he climb up the alter, suddenly I fell down and he came to where I was laying and breath on me then I stood up. Pls can anyone interpret

quote]Your dreams is who you are. Your dreams can break or make you. Job 33:14-23. Post your dreams here or send it to me through tcrojem@gmail.com, and I will give you the true divine meaning. Your dream is your life. [/quote]
Re: Your Dreams Explained by lekzytaker(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2022
Good day please. I had a dream where I was searching a former house and I picked some textbooks that I thought i needed ( English and mathematics).
In real life that house does not exist anymore because we sold the property. I left all my textbooks in the house in real life after my University before the house was sold.Ans the books where still there when it was sold.
Back to the dream; while searching the house in the dream, I saw a very clean empty "higher education"notebook. I smelled it , and the scent was nice. I was happy, And hugged the clean notebook. Then I found my maths textbook also. Though in real life I had other textbooks there, but it seems I was only concerned about the maths textbook in the dream. ( Though I love maths and above average in maths performance in real life) so I found the maths textbook and I also found my English textbook also.. then I hid them in my bag. Because in that dream it was as though somebody was trying to sell off those books in that house. This person is late though,and he was known for selling and stealing things while he was alive. So I got those books and hid them in my bag to prevent the book from been sold..

Please help me with this
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2022
chenzy12:
welldone sir,
1. someone was playing a fooball game on the phone. He was winning 3-0 before he gave it to me before i restart the game to 0-0.

2. i saw myself taking a huge some of money in a house by force in other to go and get a passport. later they were looking for the money but they never know it was me.
Note: i had similar dreams in the past, like stealing huge some of money.

1. You like to do your things your own way, and the right way. You don't do things to impress anyone. There is a situation in your life that can be compared with the game of soccer...

2. If you had to steal some money in the dream, it means the money is yours but something is preventing you from having it or accessing it physically so frustration might lead you to steal or take advantage of other people to get what you want physically if care is not taken. Pray against witchcraft, strongholds, that is attacking your finances.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2022
littleguy444:
Good afternoon sir, I had 2 dreams
1. I met a senior of mine and he told me that I should look for a girl to start dating before I graduate from the school, so that I won't be looking for a wife when I finally graduate from the school. and I also a similar dream after this with almost the same message in one night.
2. In my dreams this days it is either someone is teaching me the holy book or I am explaining it myself or they are preaching with it and I will be listening, and there was one where a driver of a bus I boarded was singing with the scriptures and explaining the situation of Nigeria to me and how God is saving us.

1. Your future wife may be in that same school with you or it's now that God wants you to meet your would-be wife according to his plan for you. If you miss her now, you may never meet her again. This is the moment you two are destined to meet. So start praying and working towards it.

2. God has been speaking to you and teaching you his things but you could only hear him in your dreams, in your thoughts, or through other people. It's time to start hearing him by yourself physically. You should be hearing him physically by now. Tell Him you want to be hearing him physically, loud and clear. Keep praying till it starts happening.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2022
Seb4luv1:
I had a dream were I was sitting in the canopy not like a church at first and they were pasting food to everyone but I declined every food that came to me. Suddenly, I saw Apostle Johnson Suleiman walked up to where I was sitting then held my hand and I followed him to the front and I notice it was an alter.
When I got to the front I stood down then he climb up the alter, suddenly I fell down and he came to where I was laying and breath on me then I stood up. Pls can anyone interpret

quote]Your dreams is who you are. Your dreams can break or make you. Job 33:14-23. Post your dreams here or send it to me through tcrojem@gmail.com, and I will give you the true divine meaning. Your dream is your life.

Check your mail
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2022
lekzytaker:
Good day please. I had a dream where I was searching a former house and I picked some textbooks that I thought i needed ( English and mathematics).
In real life that house does not exist anymore because we sold the property. I left all my textbooks in the house in real life after my University before the house was sold.Ans the books where still there when it was sold.
Back to the dream; while searching the house in the dream, I saw a very clean empty "higher education"notebook. I smelled it , and the scent was nice. I was happy, And hugged the clean notebook. Then I found my maths textbook also. Though in real life I had other textbooks there, but it seems I was only concerned about the maths textbook in the dream. ( Though I love maths and above average in maths performance in real life) so I found the maths textbook and I also found my English textbook also.. then I hid them in my bag. Because in that dream it was as though somebody was trying to sell off those books in that house. This person is late though,and he was known for selling and stealing things while he was alive. So I got those books and hid them in my bag to prevent the book from been sold..

Please help me with this

You're only recovering things you've lost or missed in the past. Be thanking God.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

1. Your future wife may be in that same school with you or it's now that God wants you to meet your would-be wife according to his plan for you. If you miss her now, you may never meet her again. This is the moment you two are destined to meet. So start praying and working towards it.

2. God has been speaking to you and teaching you his things but you could only hear him in your dreams, in your thoughts, or through other people. It's time to start hearing him by yourself physically. You should be hearing him physically by now. Tell Him you want to be hearing him physically, loud and clear. Keep praying till it starts happening.
Thank you sir, but on the future wife aspect how do I work towards it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by chenzy12(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

1. You like to do your things your own way, and the right way. You don't do things to impress anyone. There is a situation in your life that can be compared with the game of soccer...

2. If you had to steal some money in the dream, it means the money is yours but something is preventing you from having it or accessing it physically so frustration might lead you to steal or take advantage of other people to get what you want physically if care is not taken. Pray against witchcraft, strongholds, that is attacking your finances.
Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by stambakky: 4:46am On Nov 24, 2022
Good morning Man of God, please what does cleaning and Mopping the church mean in the dream .Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
stambakky:
Good morning Man of God, please what does cleaning and Mopping the church mean in the dream .Thanks

God is calling you, to prepare, cleanse and purge his church, his people.

He will use you to bring blessings and glory to his church and to his people, his house.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
tcrojem@gmail.com

I can't reply PMs
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Bolasmalls: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Good afternoon sir

I had this dream I was at the bus station with my friends I was holding bus ticket and the time of departure was written on the ticket I was waiting for the time so I can enter the bus I didn't see the bus I bought fish and some other eatable stuff den I took a bike to the bus office to make a complain that I was at the bus park but I didn't see the bus they called the driver the he said he has gone dat he was at the filling station but I didn't see any filling station in the dream that was how I missed the bus
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:12am On Dec 02, 2022
Bolasmalls:
Good afternoon sir

I had this dream I was at the bus station with my friends I was holding bus ticket and the time of departure was written on the ticket I was waiting for the time so I can enter the bus I didn't see the bus I bought fish and some other eatable stuff den I took a bike to the bus office to make a complain that I was at the bus park but I didn't see the bus they called the driver the he said he has gone dat he was at the filling station but I didn't see any filling station in the dream that was how I missed the bus

Pray that you will not miss important events, assignment or mission. Open your eyes wide and be on alert. Don't let your blessings or good things pass you by. Pray that you will not miss your helper and your appointed day of blessing.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 2:44am On Dec 03, 2022
Since a few days now, I've been having bad dreams that go like this: I see something I want and love , but then I lose it. The dreams are always like that, I've had it every single night for almost one week now and I don't know what is going on.
I decided to fast, so I did a 3 day fast which ended yesterday, yet I just had such dream again, the most heartbreaking one: my sister sells babies (this was legal in that dream), so she gave us a baby so fine and fresh, but my parents refused him because he was one of a quadruplet, they said we are many already, so she went back and got this very beautiful baby girl, yet the refused her again saying they wanted only a boy and she had no boy, despite me begging them to reconsider, they refused and I woke up, I don't know what is going on, I'm really sad now.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2022
KENVEE6:
Since a few days now, I've been having bad dreams that go like this: I see something I want and love , but then I lose it. The dreams are always like that, I've had it every single night for almost one week now and I don't know what is going on.
I decided to fast, so I did a 3 day fast which ended yesterday, yet I just had such dream again, the most heartbreaking one: my sister sells babies (this was legal in that dream), so she gave us a baby so fine and fresh, but my parents refused him because he was one of a quadruplet, they said we are many already, so she went back and got this very beautiful baby girl, yet the refused her again saying they wanted only a boy and she had no boy, despite me begging them to reconsider, they refused and I woke up, I don't know what is going on, I'm really sad now.

A strange entity is stopping you from getting the things you need or deserve - your blessing, breakthrough. It is technically preventing you from reaching it.

This stubborn entity needs to be destroyed.

Deal with stubborn witchcraft that is backing your problems. Deal with enemy of favour in your life. Deal with strongman sponsoring sorrows into your life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by marimarempress: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

A strange entity is stopping you from getting the things you need or deserve - your blessing, breakthrough. It is technically preventing you from reaching it.

This stubborn entity needs to be destroyed.

Deal with stubborn witchcraft that is backing your problems. Deal with enemy of favour in your life. Deal with strongman sponsoring sorrows into your life.

I recently had a dream where my primary school mate, Uchenna was sick. So my secondary school class mate, Victor went to do a tiktok video of him to generate money for his treatment. I heard it was successful.

I arrived the hospital which was painted yellow. I met a man who is not Uchenna but he later transformed into him. He also lost weight. I brought out my phone to do a video of him which I will put on tiktok to beg for funds but a nasal cannula (it supplies oxygen to patients in hospital and resembles a wire) kept obstructing my view

I don't know what it means
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
marimarempress:

I recently had a dream where my primary school mate, Uchenna was sick. So my secondary school class mate, Victor went to do a tiktok video of him to generate money for his treatment. I heard it was successful.

I arrived the hospital which was painted yellow. I met a man who is not Uchenna but he later transformed into him. He also lost weight. I brought out my phone to do a video of him which I will put on tiktok to beg for funds but a nasal cannula (it supplies oxygen to patients in hospital and resembles a wire) kept obstructing my view

I don't know what it means

First try and check up on Uchenna to see if he is OK. If you can't reach him, say a prayer for him. You may need to get your act together right now as you may be saving someone's life/changing someone's life and touching more lives really soon in an unexpected, unprecedented manner. Get up and get things going, get things moving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams Explained by ScaryDreamz: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
Good day sir, kindly help out.

What does it mean to see one's house in darkness. I put on the switch but light didn't come up, I did in the first room in the parlor and other rooms but still desame, I saw someone walking like she's blind and I shake her and said can't you see, look and see, and then she starts seeing, then I shouted why is there no light in this house. There seems to be a small headlight at the top of my room that brings in light from the outside illumination of the sun.

Some days earlier, I dreamt I saw someone trying to cut the wires that's supplies light to the house and I shouted at him and he stopped, then I reported him to one that was coming into the house that looks like my mom.

What could this mean, is it referring to me personally or to the family house I'm living where this dream took place.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Good morning sir;

I dreamt that I was in market to buy dry pepper that will be sent for me abroad but the woman selling the pepper at first did not want to sell all but I insisted later I found myself wearing hand cloves and I was cleaning the pepper and after that I put the pepper in water to wash it and put them in fridge that if it's dry I will ground them.

Please sir what could this mean
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
ScaryDreamz:
Good day sir, kindly help out.

What does it mean to see one's house in darkness. I put on the switch but light didn't come up, I did in the first room in the parlor and other rooms but still desame, I saw someone walking like she's blind and I shake her and said can't you see, look and see, and then she starts seeing, then I shouted why is there no light in this house. There seems to be a small headlight at the top of my room that brings in light from the outside illumination of the sun.

Some days earlier, I dreamt I saw someone trying to cut the wires that's supplies light to the house and I shouted at him and he stopped, then I reported him to one that was coming into the house that looks like my mom.

What could this mean, is it referring to me personally or to the family house I'm living where this dream took place.

The person trying to cut the wires that supplies light earlier is the enemy that is bringing spiritual darkness to that house and family. He may have infiltrated and put out the lights in that house and family as well as blinding members of the household spiritually because you slept. Ask God to fish out the agents of darkness in that house or home and expose them. Tell him to release light into the family/home and kill the agent of darkness there. Let God use you as Light and to spread Light within your family and elsewhere.

Something may have also gone wrong somewhere. Plead for the mercy of God on behalf of all members of your family or household.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lioness2022:
Good morning sir;

I dreamt that I was in market to buy dry pepper that will be sent for me abroad but the woman selling the pepper at first did not want to sell all but I insisted later I found myself wearing hand cloves and I was cleaning the pepper and after that I put the pepper in water to wash it and put them in fridge that if it's dry I will ground them.

Please sir what could this mean

Whatever you want or you're expecting from anywhere, it's coming. Persist prayerfully at it. Pray and work towards it till you get it. It is possible even before the year ends.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Yseone(m): 7:15am On Dec 11, 2022
Good morning sir,
I'm here again to bother you with my dream.
I had a dream last night where i found myself been close to my director, wife & other relatives.
So, in that dream they built a new mansion which they furnished and I was in that same house as a family friend so close like never before, infact I was the only person moving around freely & talking with my boss & family while others were not given same level of attention.
Later, I was taken to the guest rooms to be shown but there were not furnished but some mobile men & civilians were all there to see the rooms too.
Before this dream, I had in same dream where my director's wife sent something to her husband on our official office Whatsapp platform for approval & purchase and later realized that the items were not complete so she called and informed me about it, I then asked her how she is going to handle it which she said, no nce it's approved, she will hold on and raised the remaining item later for approval.
Note that my director's wife is also our executive director, so we all work in same facility.
Please help me interpret this dream.
Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by littleguy444: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Good afternoon sir, I had a dream that a girl I started wooing was discussing with her friend about me and her friend said she should take me as fool (she said the fool with a slang we used for a fool) till final year.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Maxitomxane(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

Whatever you want or you're expecting from anywhere, it's coming. Persist prayerfully at it. Pray and work towards it till you get it. It is possible even before the year ends.

Good Evening Sir, could you explain what seeing double time means e.g seeing 11:11, 12:12 or 8:08.

I see time like this at least once in a week.

Sometimes, i can see it like almost 5 times like this in a day.

The most frequent number is see are 11:11am and 1:11pm
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2022
Yseone:
Good morning sir,
I'm here again to bother you with my dream.
I had a dream last night where i found myself been close to my director, wife & other relatives.
So, in that dream they built a new mansion which they furnished and I was in that same house as a family friend so close like never before, infact I was the only person moving around freely & talking with my boss & family while others were not given same level of attention.
Later, I was taken to the guest rooms to be shown but there were not furnished but some mobile men & civilians were all there to see the rooms too.
Before this dream, I had in same dream where my director's wife sent something to her husband on our official office Whatsapp platform for approval & purchase and later realized that the items were not complete so she called and informed me about it, I then asked her how she is going to handle it which she said, no nce it's approved, she will hold on and raised the remaining item later for approval.
Note that my director's wife is also our executive director, so we all work in same facility.
Please help me interpret this dream.
Thank you sir.

God is going to elevate you and promote you soon in that company/organization, so you'll be at your director's level or be close to it. You need to build yourself up, build your relationships/network within the organization, and work harder. Put in extra effort in your work with the organization. Work on your relationships in the organization.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2022
littleguy444:
Good afternoon sir, I had a dream that a girl I started wooing was discussing with her friend about me and her friend said she should take me as fool (she said the fool with a slang we used for a fool) till final year.

Don't waste your time on her. She had bad advisers, bad influence, bad orientation. She won't do. She'll only be fooling you. You may need to take some prophetic steps if you really want to meet THE ONE and quick. You can email me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (Reply)

20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.