Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:18 PM

#BBN: Understanding The Reason Why Tboss Doesn't Dance - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBN: Understanding The Reason Why Tboss Doesn't Dance (973 Views)

BBNaija: 3 Reasons Why Tboss Lost - TheNewsGuru / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#BBN: Understanding The Reason Why Tboss Doesn't Dance by tayoxx(m): 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Tboss - To dance or not to dance
Goldilocks (Tboss sister) and myself used to dance a lot. That house in Etonko street Calabar, holds a lot of memories for us, *sigh*. Once their Father was out of the way, we would rock to Kevin Little or Sean Paul or whatever was trending then, trying out the different moves seen on the musical videos in front of a mirror until we got it right. Not so, Tboss. She would sit in a corner watching us with a small wishful smile on her face. I tried everything to get her to dance to no avail. One of those days, I tried to pull her forcefully out of the chair onto the ‘dance floor’ and almost lost my arm in the process. She resisted me with so much strength, damn!!! That girl is every level of strong. Never underestimate her.

She always has that wishful smile on her face every time she sees people dancing, I mean really dancing. She’ll whip out her camera and record their dancing so she could watch it later. I believe she really wants to dance but there’s no clear communication between her legs and her head. I imagine that the conversation between her head and her legs would go thus:

Brain: Go left
Feet: (Going right)
Brain: (yelling) The other left stupid, too late beat has changed, shake your booty now…
Feet: (completely out of sync) stop yelling at me, why don’t you shake your booty if you think it is that easy.

The result of this conversation is an uncoordinated robotic movement. She did try to dance once in a Romanian club but that attempt was shot down by her sister – Goldilocks who told her “What are you doing? Don’t do that again, go and sit down before you embarrass me”. That was the end of dancing for her.

One day in preparation for a Night out, we ‘hired’ another friend to ‘teach’ her some moves. Tonye made some progress that night, we at least got her to move from side to side and to clap her hands in time to the move. When we got home that night, Tboss told me, as she wiped make up off her face, “I’d give anything to dance the way you guys do”.

https://www.facebook.com/TBossofficialTB/
https://www.instagram.com/officialtboss_/

video

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Majid Michel - Actor Turned Evangelist / Best Place To Set Up A New Movie Theatre In Nigeria? / New Advert Concepts And Opportunities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.