Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

"Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka (39783 Views)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by cashlurd(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
Janeyinspires:
#StuffsJesusNeverSaid.....Na waa oo!

because such stuffs never happened during Jesus' time
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by RaeMystix: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is coming from a man named Lazarus grin
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Bandeco(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Goalnaldo:
.his purpose of coming to earth was not to remove the nails,but to die and liberate men from hell,u get it mr seun?
So according to you, an all-Powerful, all-knowing God must be tortured, disgraced and killed by MAN to liberate MAN from hell..... Lolzzz

Christianity is the only religion that proposes and executes human sacrifice... You will have a big problem with reason and critical thinking to still believe in the nonsense called god nd religion.
What a myth people still wallow in the 21st century
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by MayorMgbedike(m): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
SeunEgbegbe:

Serving an imaginary God who fed 1 million people with five loaves of bread and 3 fishes but couldn't handle two nails on the cross is a sin

U just showcased ur stupidity and senselessness. Commenting is not a must. U would have done ursef a great favour not commenting than bringing such a curse on ursef. I'm seeing a man without a future and life in you. Sorry though!
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
This so called pastor is a complete idiota! Now were does it say that he the pastor should wear SUIT and TIE? What a Donkey!
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Mayflowa(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
modath:
sad

This is really sad. If he worked just like the ordinary man on the street before eating, his mouth won't be leaking like this.

What does he even know about the Bible?
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by DaPuncline: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Biafman:
What an idiot of a pastor. Full of shit backward brain. This one may be a northerner pretending to be Igbo.
See the mindset of a deluded igbo man. The fact that you disagree with him now makes him and idiot and also a northerner ? You must have had a bad upbringing.
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Philemhon(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
SeunEgbegbe:
Serving an imaginary God who fed 1 million people with five loaves of bread and 3 fishes but couldn't handle two nails on the cross is a sin
Serving an immortal God who's able to die for my sins but resurrect on the 3rd day is righteosness

1 Like

Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Bandeco(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
axeman2:
YOU ARE A FOOL TO MOCK YOUR CREATOR.
You are the biggest fool to think a bearded, invisible magical man in the sky created you. Idiot
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by goshen26: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
The one that caught my attention was wen daddy G.O mentioned [/b]ass[b]

1 Like

Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Slimmath(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
jajajaja828:
i need bible verse to back all this up

Here are biblical reverence to what he said

I pray God inspire you to understand these words of God.

1 Peter 3:3-4. Matthew 5:27-28. Luke 17:1-3

1 Like

Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
This days doctrines makes us decide what is a sin or not! That not Christianity!
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Shortyy(f): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
studM:

Hi ms
Howdy
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Slimmath:

What is d truth?
D truth is watever God chooses to reveal to him. Afterall God imposed a death penalty on anyone who goes into d sanctuary and unauthorizignly eats d shrewbread. But David ate d shrew bread on a sabath day to even make it worse, and God still called him a man after his heart.
I will hold unto wat i believe and i will preach it,.
The truth is wat God chooses to reveal to him
Am replying u because i believe dat u re a Christian because i dnt reply people who slap their head on the ground or people who believe they are products of one big bang
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by BroProsper(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
recession things is affecting this church.. no youngsters go here just old women doing evangelism because they are too jobless

Another lies

Get your facts right next time okay.
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Mayflowa(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
MayorMgbedike:

U just showcased ur stupidity and senselessness. Commenting is not a must. U would have done ursef a great favour not commenting than bringing such a curse on ursef. I'm seeing a man without a future and life in you. Sorry though!

Paul killed Christians and became the greatest Bible scholar. Don't condemn him. If God wants him to serve HIM, he would show him. Don't fight for God bro
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
MayorMgbedike:

look! At you passing your sanctimonious judgement on some one else, how did you come to the conclusion in your deluded, gullible, warped, archaic and backwards mind that he does not have a future? grin i bet you think you are a christian and knows God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Slimmath(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Philemhon:
Serving an immortal God who's able to die for my sins but resurrect on the 3rd day is righteosness

Pls, do not further in dis wt dem, u re only givin dem talk

1 Like

Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by tonyzeal(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Biafman:
What an idiot of a pastor. Full of shit backward brain. This one may be a northerner pretending to be Igbo.
I am not a member of his church but one word of advice for you so that your days maybe long;do not cos everyone comes here to air their views or sometimes rain insults on people make you Curse or insult a prophet of the most high God. Remember the bible verse that said touch not a prophet and do him no harm;this will make sense if you are a christian.
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Bandeco(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Philemhon:
Mumu open ur fucking eyes.. No fucking god exist. Atleast not what u are being told in religious text.

Your god must die to forgive ur sins? This is ur god must be a pussyfucking coward.. What a nonsense u believe in
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Philemhon(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
doublewisdom:
African version of Christianity tire me.
Christianity is not bread and butter
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by solid3(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
This man is prolly under the law still. May God deliver him.
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by sekundosekundo: 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Biafman:

Be Civil Mr, stop displaying your stupidity here.
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by sekundosekundo: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
sarrki:
Africans are something else

Someone will just cojour something and others will not ask

Under the pretense of man of God or God of Man

Use the Bible to correct or condemn the pastor if you think that what he said is wrong.
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
BroProsper:

Another lies

Get your facts right next time okay.

BroProsper.. are you prospering truly?
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by 18SNVL: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by sekundosekundo: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
damagepbuh:
I dnt support his opinion. I dnt support his doctrine. But far be jt from me dat i shud call him names or say anything bad about him. He is a shepherd to a hundred of thousands of Christians and i respect dat. Though i pray dat God should reveal d truth to him

Which truth?.
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
The only reason most nigerian attend churches is because they are poor and too lazy to find the real truth about christianity hence seeking cheap miracles and prosperity sermons, some thing to give them hope and sense of self importance and righteousness, so they depend on and believe in what their crooked pastor is preaching to them.

1 Like

Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by sekundosekundo: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Chidexter:
Says who?. The Bible did say women shouldn't wear men's clothing but for all we know back then, men didn't were trousers outright their cloths were more like robes. So back then it would be out of place for a woman to wear it, downright hilarious sef....

Bible never said trousers.

But can you go to work dressed like a woman?.
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Slimmath(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
damagepbuh:

D truth is watever God chooses to reveal to him. Afterall God imposed a death penalty on anyone who goes into d sanctuary and unauthorizignly eats d shrewbread. But David ate d shrew bread on a sabath day to even make it worse, and God still called him a man after his heart.
I will hold unto wat i believe and i will preach it,.
The truth is wat God chooses to reveal to him
Am replying u because i believe dat u re a Christian because i dnt reply people who slap their head on the ground or people who believe they are products of one big bang

But, u were trying to condemn d pastor's speech on dat first comment I quoted. Daz y I ask if d truth u were referring to means d opposite of d pastor said.

D mistake d man of God made is calling dos tin sins directly (though dey are)... Des are d reasons 1Peter 3:3-5 Matthew 5:27-28 Luke 17:1-3. We just need to let people know implications of dos tins, dey will digest it by themselves.

Shalom
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by sekundosekundo: 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bujumbura:
This man sounds too local and illiterate

The foolishness of God cannot be compared with man's wisdom.
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Eledan: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mad man on the pulpit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Catholic Bishop And His Muslim Mother In Sierra Leone (Photo) / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) / Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.