Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda (1932 Views)

President Buhari Receives Buhari Media Organisation (Photos) / Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting / Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by Eketem: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Have you noticed that the Buhari supporters are worse than those of Jonathan? Those who El-rufai referred to as " 40 man laptop crew". It turns out that they are a group of paid bloggers and Internet users whose job it is to sell propaganda, share false achievements of this Government and when the government is on The hot seat for non performance they leak a story of corruption to divert attention.

Prof Farooq leaked the story and now others are sharing. There is also a list of bloggers and Internet users being paid to do this, they have said they will share later.

So next time you come across someone insulting those who do not blindly support the President please understand that they are on pay roll to do so
There is even money provided for them in 2017 budget. I am suspecting some people here sef

Buhari Media Centre: What I know about it.

Since Prof. Farooq Kperogi made his 'revelation' about Buhari Media Center (BMC), many persons have come out with their own analysis. Is the name really BMC and is it truly secret?

In 2015, soon after President Muhammadu Buhari won election, modalities were put in place to accommodate most persons who worked for him on the social media, NOT journalists, but mainly top bloggers and social media influencers.

Garba Shehu was saddled with the responsibility and he gave the office which Atiku used as his media office to the team and named it BUHARI MEDIA ORGANIZATION (BMO). The condition for working there was that everyone selected has to relocate to Abuja. Most persons especially Lagos bloggers refused to relocate, even though less than 10 of them did. The money was penned at N250,000 monthly, which was too meagre for yours sincerely.

None of those working there use pen names but names already known with them on social media. Most of the persons who finally accepted the work are mainly on twitter and owners of powerful blogs.

From what I was told in 2015, the salaries would be paid by a certain rich Alhaji who's in support of Buhari and the place will be headed by Garba Shehu. My question then was "is this man so rich that he will pay 50 persons N12.5 million monthly without contracts from Buhari and in turn inflate it just to accommodate BMO?

Lauretta Onochie who's Buhari's PA on Social media was a member of the team. That was why I was the first to announce that Buhari had penned her down for the position 6 months before it happened.

There's no denying the fact that BMO exists but they don't use pseudonym to write. I remember that when it started, salaries were usually delayed until Garba stepped in to settle it.

But here's the shocker, over N100 million has been budgeted in 2017 budget for BMO in the name of bloggers meeting.

My last visit there was September 2016. It's a cream color one storey building located at Okonjo-Iweala drive with a black gate and enough parking space inside.

BMO exists but until 2017 budget came out, I'm not aware that the presidency pays them, even though the truth may have been hidden from some of us.

~Fejiro Oliver via Uteteneigiabi Tsar

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by darknetcom: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
chaii..Igbos paranoia is getting out of hand....

crazy people...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by kabrud: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
We the patriotic Nigerians are fully aware of those propaganda.

6 Likes

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by BLACKCHARGER(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
I'm not really sure about this.. But the fact that there are some mumu people still supporting buhari after all dis suffer... cry

I know sey.. Yes.. Dem dey pay dem tru tru

7 Likes

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by darknetcom: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
I'm not really sure about this.. But the fact that there are some mumu people still supporting buhari after all dis suffer... cry

I know sey.. Yes.. Dem dey pay dem tru tru

realy??..

i was not paid till now..tell where can i get my salary...?... grin..

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by darknetcom: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
chaiii...thunda fire jonathan for doing this to you people...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by FeloniousFelon: 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
darknetcom:

crazy people...

If anybody pays you one kobo for anything whatsoever that person nah maga

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by otitokoroleti: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
No gain saying, buhari media propaganda team truly exist. They are on nairaland as well & their id goes thus:
1. omenka aka progressive01, omenkalives, standing5
2. sarrki
3. NgeneUkwenu
4. madridguy
5. hungerbad
6. abagworo
7. Passingshot
not to mention the rest that are still learning the act of spreading false information online to earn a living.
Just that these people forgot that 'ewe ata ki to ata pon'

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by Alanzazani: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
it is buhari media support group i know people there but i dont know where they get thir pay from but for sure they are paid to launder the president s image

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by sekundosekundo: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
I only know Sarrki NgeneUkwenu Omenka ISTANDWITHBUHAR psalmsjob madridguy PassingShot Qmerit omenkalives APCmyheart. I met one Mumu like that in Dubai who told me that APC is paying him for supporting them online.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by sekundosekundo: 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
otitokoroleti:
No gain saying, buhari media propaganda team truly exist. They are on nairaland as well & their id goes thus:
1. omenka aka progressive01, omenkalives, standing5
2. sarrki
3. NgeneUkwenu
4. madridguy
5. hungerbad
6. abagworo
7. Passingshot
not to mention the rest that are still learning the act of spreading false information online to earn a living.
Just that these people forgot that 'ewe ata ki to ata pon'

Sarrki own don turn am to MUMU.

I learnt that APC have baptised Sarrki in river Benue, his baptism name is Ahithophel. Check the pics.

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by OreMI22: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
They should just tell Buhari to return or show himself on camera.

No need for propaganda of which APC person saw Buhari "in closed doors" and discussed phanthom issues with a ghost. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by Udodasco1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
WOW MORE TO COME. WATCH THEM. AVOID HERE

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by otitokoroleti: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
sekundosekundo:

I learnt that APC have baptised Sarrki in river Benue, his baptism name is Ahithophel. Check the pics.

kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by BLACKCHARGER(m): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
darknetcom:

realy??..

Then you're just stupid undecided

7 Likes

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
darknetcom:

crazy people...
Return the money and make use of ur Gods given brain
That's if u were given kobo
Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Am sure sarrki is no white man
Is he the Goat?

5 Likes

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
darknetcom:

realy??..

Nobody will pay u kobo
Cos u lack the mental ability to discuss and understand politics... I have seen ur posts and arguments,,, A primary 6 grader can do a better job

Look at the list of zombies up there
Did u see ur moniker grin
It shows nobody send u my boy

4 Likes

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by darknetcom: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Am sure sarrki is no white man
Is he the Goat?

shey you see ya life..?.. grin..

you graduate of the university of radio biafra... grin

show us your certificate.... grin

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by darknetcom: 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Nobody will pay u kobo
Cos u lack the mental ability to discuss and understand politics... I have seen ur posts and arguments,,, I primary 6 grader can of a better job

Look at the list of zombies up there
Did u see ur moniker grin
It shows nobody send u my boy

uhhh...cry me a new river naija... cry cry..buhuhu..

nobody is taking ipob serious no more..buuuuuuhuuuuĆ¹uuu... cry cry...

bounce of loosers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
darknetcom:

shey you see ya life..?.. grin..

you graduate of the university of radion biafra... grin

show us your certificate.... grin
You see what I mean
No substance no correlation
Just go back to 2go

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by Qmerit(m): 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
[[s]quote author=sekundosekundo post=53653600]I only know Sarrki NgeneUkwenu Omenka ISTANDWITHBUHAR psalmsjob madridguy PassingShot Qmerit omenkalives APCmyheart. I met one Mumu like that in Dubai who told me that APC is paying him for supporting them online.
[/quote][/s]

Look at the miscreant, so I must follow your choice of opinion and who you support Like a blind man?
Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by Ngokafor(f): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
...We all know that,but nemesis will catch up with them soon.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
sekundosekundo:
I only know Sarrki NgeneUkwenu Omenka ISTANDWITHBUHAR psalmsjob madridguy PassingShot Qmerit omenkalives APCmyheart. I met one Mumu like that in Dubai who told me that APC is paying him for supporting them online.

LOL boy when will you accept defeat and embrace good government...

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by Qmerit(m): 12:05am On Feb 13, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL boy when will you accept defeat and embrace good government...

Don't mind the pained Wailer!
Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by jiinxed: 12:14am On Feb 13, 2017
darknetcom:

realy??..

I bet you were hoping to see your moniker on the list of paid zombies. It has finally dawned on you that No one cares about your opinion, we all know you're as irrelevant as your president's brain. Little kid who wants to feel among. Others are getting paid for their stupidity, you're showcasing your talent for free. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by darknetcom: 12:18am On Feb 13, 2017
jiinxed:

I bet you were hoping to see your moniker on the list of paid zombies. It has finally dawned on you that No one cares about your opinion, we all know you're as irrelevant as your president's brain. Little kid who wants to feel among. Others are getting paid for their stupidity, you're showcasing your talent for free. Too bad.

i was not paid..dawnit....that is not okay... angry...
Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by jiinxed: 12:22am On Feb 13, 2017
darknetcom:

i was not paid..dawnit....that is not okay... angry...

Wthell is "dawnit". Who allows these illiterates to use the Internet?

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by darknetcom: 12:23am On Feb 13, 2017
jiinxed:

Wthell is "dawnit". Who allows these illiterates to use the Internet?

angry...

are you finished disgracing ya sef??... angry..
Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by Jengem: 2:08am On Feb 13, 2017
Cool story but the math dont add up

12 million monthly is 144 million per blogger

Alas u said the budget os #100 million in 2017

If u r Linda Ikeji will u share it with Lauretta?

Nice write up
Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by ivandragon: 6:40am On Feb 13, 2017
PMB's army of Social Media Idiots...

there is nothing wrong in laundering PMB's over inflated ego for a fee (after all the man is too archaic & nothing wrong in fleecing such an arrogant man), but when that act makes you lose all sense of reasoning, then there is a problem...

this also goes to further prove that 95% of the people that come online to chant invisible achievements of PMB are just hustlers & mercenaries looking to make a buck.

once PMB is 'done', they would move on to the next politician willing to buy their conscience...

1 Like

Re: BUHARI Media Organization: Bloggers And Internet Users Paid To Sell Propaganda by darknetcom: 6:44am On Feb 13, 2017
ivandragon:
PMB's army of Social Media Idiots...

there is nothing wrong in laundering PMB's over inflated ego for a fee (after all the man is too archaic & nothing wrong in fleecing such an arrogant man), but when that act makes you lose all sense of reasoning, then there is a problem...

this also goes to further prove that 95% of the people that come online to chant invisible achievements of PMB are just hustlers & mercenaries looking to make a buck.

once PMB is 'done', they would move on to the next politician willing to buy their conscience...

you ipobians are amusing...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Too Weak To Break, Says Lamido / Gani Fawehinmi's Letter Rejecting National Award- Throwback / Which States Are Oduduwa Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.