Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? (87818 Views)

Lagos And Onitsha Top The List Of Built Up Urban Areas In Africa / Relocating To Awka. What Areas Are The Best To Live In, And Why. / 10 Most Popular Areas In Lagos And The Origin Of Their Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dadebayo1(m): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2018
Aleora:
how much will it cost me to have a room self con in this area? Thanks

There is a two bedroom i know of somewhere around Akala way for 200k total package.. I am not sure about the price for a self con around here.. Will be on the look out on my way back from work shaa...
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dadebayo1(m): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2018
adaku300:
Why the relocation? Lagos is a land of many opportunities. I heard Ibadan is so cheap you cam take a girl out with N1500. Heard houses are cheap too.u

Lolll.... Your scale of mesurement is quite grin
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Aleora(f): 8:34am On Sep 11, 2018
dadebayo1:

There is a two bedroom i know of somewhere around Akala way for 200k total package.. I am not sure about the price for a self con around here.. Will be on the look out on my way back from work shaa...
thanks alot ,2 bedroom is much for me , just a room self con is okay
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dadebayo1(m): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2018
Aleora:
thanks alot ,2 bedroom is much for me , just a room self con is okay

Oh ok.. Will be on the look out if i see one. Which other area are you interested in? All the best with relocation to Ibadan...

1 Like

Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
dadebayo1:

Oh ok.. Will be on the look out if i see one. Which other area are you interested in? All the best with relocation to Ibadan...
I need mini flat total budget is 100k and store with good location
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dadebayo1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
HenryThegreat1:
I need mini flat total budget is 100k and store with good location

Mini flat for that price will really take a lot of dedication to search around grin especially with all facilities in good condition... Will help ask around sir..
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
dadebayo1:

Mini flat for that price will really take a lot of dedication to search around grin especially with all facilities in good condition... Will help ask around sir..
facilities like?
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dadebayo1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
HenryThegreat1:
facilities like?

Water, well furnished kitchen, good interiors etc
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
dadebayo1:

Water, well furnished kitchen, good interiors etc
alright
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Aleora(f): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2018
dadebayo1:

a place there is light, and water..am just moving so am not really familiar with those axis but most persons says oluyole, akinyemi

1 Like

Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dadebayo1(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2018
Aleora:
a place there is light, and water..am just moving so am not really familiar with those axis but most persons says oluyole, akinyemi

Ask around about light in Akobo Alao Akala Axis grin Light only blinks when there is a problem with the cable.... grin Still on the look out for you.. Though not easy locating a self con around but will keep my eyes open shaaa....

1 Like

Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by HenryThegreat1(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2018
dadebayo1:

Ask around about light in Akobo Alao Akala Axis grin Light only blinks when there is a problem with the cable.... grin Still on the look out for you.. Though not easy locating a self con around but will keep my eyes open shaaa....
help me for room and parlour self contain with annual rent of 100k pls
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dadebayo1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
HenryThegreat1:
help me for room and parlour self contain with annual rent of 100k pls

Ok sir.. Will let you know as soon as i get one . all the best sir
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Aleora(f): 5:02am On Sep 15, 2018
dadebayo1:

thanks alot
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Aleora(f): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2018
dadebayo1:

hi Bayo were you able to see any?
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dadebayo1(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2018
Aleora:
hi Bayo were you able to see any?

Not self con... But mainly two bedroom flats.. Already told a friend to help search too.. Will message you once i get something positive...

1 Like

Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by Aleora(f): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
dadebayo1:

Not self con... But mainly two bedroom flats.. Already told a friend to help search too.. Will message you once i get something positive...
thanks bayo, will be waiting
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by kayceerilyn(f): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2018
Good morning,

I want a self con, or a room in a flat ensuit around University of Ibadan.. Or in neighbouring areas. I am a corps member deployed to UI and I'll be resuming in two weeks
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by topiiiiiiii(f): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2018
good day house..... please I need help how is business like in Ibadan I was considering Niger state but when I got there I was not impressed please help any suggestions will be welcome.. thanks in anticipation!
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by seangy4konji: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
dadebayo1:

where exactly on akala express is this place..someone is I terested..kindly get back asap
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dadebayo1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
seangy4konji:
where exactly on akala express is this place..someone is I terested..kindly get back asap

Close to NPG gardens along Akala way... Just before you get to Rosebud if you come in through bashorun akobo road
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dadebayo1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
topiiiiiiii:
good day house..... please I need help how is business like in Ibadan I was considering Niger state but when I got there I was not impressed please help any suggestions will be welcome.. thanks in anticipation!

Business is very good here in Ibadan depending on location and what you are into...
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by topiiiiiiii(f): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
thanks so much am into cakes and pastries please can you suggest locations thanks so much
dadebayo1:

Business is very good here in Ibadan depending on location and what you are into...
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dadebayo1(m): 5:08am On Sep 24, 2018
topiiiiiiii:
thanks so much am into cakes and pastries please can you suggest locations thanks so much

Cant really say ma... Since it is cake and pastries i believe bodija, Akobo, ringroad, or if you can book space in any of the mall too grin but i personally feel the business is more about networking and referrals . All the best with relocation ma.. Will probably be one of your first customers when you start grin
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by topiiiiiiii(f): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2018
thanks so much I really appreciate....I will be glad!
dadebayo1:

Cant really say ma... Since it is cake and pastries i believe bodija, Akobo, ringroad, or if you can book space in any of the mall too grin but i personally feel the business is more about networking and referrals . All the best with relocation ma.. Will probably be one of your first customers when you start grin
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dadebayo1(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2018
topiiiiiiii:
thanks so much I really appreciate....I will be glad!

All the best.
Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by topiiiiiiii(f): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2018
am also interested in suggestions of any other business that is lucrative in Ibadan thanks alot for your time
dadebayo1:

Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dadebayo1(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2018
topiiiiiiii:
am also interested in suggestions of any other business that is lucrative in Ibadan thanks alot for your time

Same with me too ma. I am a civil servant who is also looking for an alternative lucrative business to start.. I have done quite a few via partnership but sincerely none really worked like i expected. Though i learnt a lot from the experience... The secret is one doing proper visibility study of the business and location before committing resources into the venture... I hope you can also mentor when you eventually get one that is truly lucrative . The time is free gift of nature grin grin Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dadebayo1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
Saw a three bedroom flat around Akobo area... Neat compound, water and constant electricity.. The price #250k for all package.

4 Likes

Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by dadebayo1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
Saw a three bedroom flat around Akobo area... Neat compound, water and constant electricity.. The price #250k for all package..

3 Likes

Re: Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? by shaicollins(m): 6:39am On Sep 27, 2018
dadebayo1:

Good morning ore , where the location of that 2bedroom flat ,how those it look like ? What is total package ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.