Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love (22326 Views)

If You're A Man & You Can't Do This, Then You're Not Qualified [PIC] / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by OyindaHives(f): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Valentine’s Day is only few days away and, of course, the girls can’t wait to see what gifts they’ll get - roses, chocolate, cakes, lingerie, jewelry, cars, etc.

Some have even dreamt of how their man would propose and what photo angles of the engagement ring look best on Instagram.

But you see Valentine’s Day wasn’t only made for women. Saint Valentine did not die for women to use February 14 as a day to get gifts and give back nothing.
So for those ladies who've made it a habit to only receive but never ever give back, this is for you. You need to change.
However, don’t go buying your lover, boyfriend, fiancé or husband cheap boxers and singlets. Have some class please.

In the spirit of love, Campari shared these simple sweet gift ideas with us, so you can relax and make an easy choice for your man.

1 – Watches
Statement watches always make men look classy.

2 – Shoes
What do you want people to think when your man walks into the room? Also don’t forget comfort is important.

3 – Coloured Socks
Get some really good patterned socks with those shoes.

4 – Ties
Sprinkle some Justin Timberlake and JayZ on your man.

5 – Perfumes
Pick a scent you’ll never want him to wash off.

6 – Video games
His friends will love you for this. No doubt.

7 – Underwear
There’s some excitement that comes with owning brand new premium underwear. Even men know this. However, be sure to ask him if he prefers briefs or boxers. Or maybe you already know *ahem*

8 – Shirts
Nothing looks more delicious than a man in a crisp dress shirt or a cool tee shirt to show the broad chest and screaming biceps. Yummy.

9 – Belts
The rarer the leather, the better.

10 – Agbada
Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Idoma … Nigerian men always look great in Agbadas, no matter the tribe.

If you cannot afford any of the items listed above, it’s absolutely ok to stay indoor, prepare a really good home cooked meal, light some scented candles, laugh over a bottle of Campari and have fun the best way you know how. *wink*

You’re welcome.

http://thenet.ng/2017/02/wanna-make-your-man-smile-this-valentines-here-are10-fantastic-gift-ideas-thatll-make-him-love-you-even-more/

2 Likes

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by Chanchit: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
As a concerned Nigerian, pls o, I heard buhari would be returning yesterday and this is Sunday evening and we are yet to hear from them, I still dey observe sha.

As for Valentine, I won't mind a good perfume

3 Likes

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by futurerex: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
I will manage video game

4 Likes

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by teepsee(f): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Story story

1 Like

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by OyindaHives(f): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2017
What type of perfume Sir? Have you told your babe?

Chanchit:
As a concerned Nigerian, pls o, I heard buhari would be returning yesterday and this is Sunday evening and we are yet to hear from them, I still dey observe sha.

As for Valentine, I won't mind a good perfume
Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by seeniorboy(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2017
Game video KE?what for!.I prefer sex tape instead and follow by practising every method you know!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by KingRex1(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2017
A belt and shoe with matching colours is cool
.. Black, brown or venetian red cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by nerdfrost(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2017
smiley I Dont have a Bae or babe

I'll rather face my studies

2 Likes

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2017
Sincerely you are right

My wife got me a white shirt and red brooch on our way to work this morning and I am loving it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by emmabest2000(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by iamnicer: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2017
ME

2 Likes

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by Badgers14: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2017
Boxers and singlet grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2017
Video games. Sure. And please, a blow.job.

1 Like

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by soberdrunk(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2017
Benz C300!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by Opistorincos(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2017
I no see laptop, iphone, mifi device, wireless mouse, modem, gamepad, ps4 games, sneakers e.t.c na so so mumu stuffs i c for here

5 Likes

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by PastorandMentor(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2017
Val is old school

1 Like

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2017
Nice. OP no go over board. Very practical. Happy valentine's day to you all

1 Like

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2017
Lie
Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2017
futurerex:
I will manage video game

Same here bro prob I doubt Nigerian girls can do this dem fit go buy person ps3 CD instead of 4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by engrobidigbo: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2017
why can't chics buy a plot of land of land for their man? undecided
Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by mondbest(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2017
Naija girl get any of u, I pray oo
Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by nabiz(m): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2017
Fore those that love tattoo, u can have his Tattoo may be his face or his name on your body
Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by dabrightt: 11:46am On Feb 13, 2017
pcguru1:

Same here bro prob I doubt Nigerian girls can do this dem fit go buy person ps3 CD instead of 4
Ps3 is better some will buy super mario
Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by OyindaHives(f): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2017
So what is new school?

PastorandMentor:
Val is old school
Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by Shikena(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2017
Nice one but buy what you can afford - as long as it's done out of love it's no big deal if it's cheap or not. The essence is not in the material value of the gift. If you can't afford what your heart desire at this point in time just get something and express to him your heart desire - good people appreciate that in a huge way.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by dabrightt: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2017
Number 9 (belts) is cool but make sure u buy it for some1 that is truly in love with u so that it won't serve has ur means of punishment(beating of life) someday.

1 Like

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by okooloyun1(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2017
Barbing Clipper

1 Like

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by voicelez: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2017
Op, dream big na... phone, car, laptop in not crime na undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2017
dabrightt:
Ps3 is better some will buy super mario

I remember when my uncle went to the UK and I told him to get a game, I was expecting PS1 mehn he came back with handheld Tetris for us. My fake smile that day should have gotten me an Oscar.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love by harry2ve(m): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2017
grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? / What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? / Funny Memes To Start Ur Week With...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.