Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

What Documents Can I Send To American Lady To Get Nigeria Visa In Ohio,usa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Documents Can I Send To American Lady To Get Nigeria Visa In Ohio,usa. (1204 Views)

Fish And Fufu: An American Lady's Experience Of Lagos City / Getting Marry To American Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Documents Can I Send To American Lady To Get Nigeria Visa In Ohio,usa. by babalase(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2009
i met this american lady on the internet few months back and we fell in love with each other,she wants to come to nigeria in january 2009 and i do not know the documents to send to her to apply for nigerian visa in american and secondly where is she going to apply for nigerian visa in ohio,usa?what type of visa is she going to apply for if she"s coming to formalize our relationship{marriage}?
thank you so much for your time.
Re: What Documents Can I Send To American Lady To Get Nigeria Visa In Ohio,usa. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2009
Babalase

yeah,the documents are not much,just give me one week so i can list them for you.

but on which site,did you meet the woman?
Re: What Documents Can I Send To American Lady To Get Nigeria Visa In Ohio,usa. by segzeybaba(m): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2009
babalase:

i met this american lady on the internet few months back and we fell in love with each other,she wants to come to nigeria in january 2009 and i do not know the documents to send to her to apply for nigerian visa in american and secondly where is she going to apply for nigerian visa in ohio,usa?what type of visa is she going to apply for if she"s coming to formalize our relationship{marriage}?
thank you so much for your time.

Give her these;

*Letter of invitation from Nigeria, addressed to Visa Section, Nigeria High Commission, New york i think, accepting full immigration/evidence of sustaining self while in Nigeria. This should be in a form of traveller's cheques to be cashed in Nigeria.

*Photocopy of Inviter's Passport

or search google for more info

goodluck
Re: What Documents Can I Send To American Lady To Get Nigeria Visa In Ohio,usa. by babalase(m): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2009
@segzeybaba ,thanks alot,May the Lord be with you.
Re: What Documents Can I Send To American Lady To Get Nigeria Visa In Ohio,usa. by justwise(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Op.
Tell her to apply for visitor's or holiday visa. If she can afford to pay her way and hotel booking in Nigeria then u don't need to send her any paper.
U can help her book a hotel in Nigeria then send her the reservation paper.
Re: What Documents Can I Send To American Lady To Get Nigeria Visa In Ohio,usa. by MrCrackles(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2009
mobuch:

Babalase

yeah,the documents are not much,just give me one week so i can list them for you.

but on which site,did you meet the woman?
You too want to go and meet your own abi?
Re: What Documents Can I Send To American Lady To Get Nigeria Visa In Ohio,usa. by justwise(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

You too want to go and meet your own abi?

ahaha na so now, thats wat he is interested in.
Re: What Documents Can I Send To American Lady To Get Nigeria Visa In Ohio,usa. by babalase(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2009
@justicewise,thank you very much,i quite appreciate your effort.
Re: What Documents Can I Send To American Lady To Get Nigeria Visa In Ohio,usa. by agathamari(f): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2009
when i came over all i neede was an invitation letter, copy of his passport and copy of his up to date power bill but others have required more.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Chachangi Flight To Abuja! / Work And Live In Dubai / Pls Anyone In The Usa Who Have Experienced Using P3 Visa To Obtain Sss? Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.