Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

How Can I Get A Link To Buy The White Neck Raven - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Can I Get A Link To Buy The White Neck Raven (1101 Views)

Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi / U.S Woman Found Dead With Python Around Her Neck And 140 More Snakes / Buy The Best Dog Food At The Best Price!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Link To Buy The White Neck Raven by Marxxx: 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
After losing my parrot last year, I want another avian pet. I would like the raven this time but I have searched US pet shops and I can't find it. A pet shop owner told me that it is illegal to own a US raven undecided. I know in Africa it can't be illegal and the white neck raven is home to Africa. If you can give me a link to a seller or you do the bargain. I am willing to pay $900 for a young (2-3yrs) and healthy raven. If the raven looks exceptional $1000...I am presently in Nigeria.
Re: How Can I Get A Link To Buy The White Neck Raven by EazyMoh(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lobatan! For a skinny fowl?
Re: How Can I Get A Link To Buy The White Neck Raven by Baroba(m): 2:40am On Feb 13, 2017
Marxxx:
After losing my parrot last year, I want another avian pet. I would like the raven this time but I have searched US pet shops and I can't find it. A pet shop owner told me that it is illegal to own a US raven undecided. I know in Africa it can't be illegal and the white neck raven is home to Africa. If you can give me a link to a seller or you do the bargain. I am willing to pay $900 for a young (2-3yrs) and healthy raven. If the raven looks exceptional $1000...I am presently in Nigeria.

Bald eagles are native to north America, is it legal to own one? I think not.. The white neck raven is not native to Nigeria or West Africa, even if it is, I think it is better of in its natural habitat not in a cage. Ravens are not pets.. cool
Re: How Can I Get A Link To Buy The White Neck Raven by Marxxx: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Baroba:

Bald eagles are native to north America, is it legal to own one? I think not.. The white neck raven is not native to Nigeria or West Africa, even if it is, I think it is better of in its natural habitat not in a cage. Ravens are not pets.. cool
you can train ravens to be really good pets....especially using food as a reward.
Re: How Can I Get A Link To Buy The White Neck Raven by egorov(m): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
I know someone who can get u exotic pets. Contact me on 07060661172
Re: How Can I Get A Link To Buy The White Neck Raven by cybriz82(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
dey are here in d north contact me i ll help talk to d people around here if they cn help.08189745434

(1) (Reply)

What Breed (dog) Is This? / Lhasa Apso FOR SALE! / 5 Months Old Male St. Shepherd For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.