Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,495 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (88636 Views)

Auto Sales From USA And Canada. / Cars With A Great Discount And Minimum Fees From The USA And Canada! / Compare The Prices Of Suv Cleared Via Cotonue And Apapa/tincan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2009
Due to the rules on Nairaland that a thread that reached 100 pages will be locked
https://www.nairaland.com/689017/pre-0rder-like-no-other-guaranteed-satisfaction . . . Moved into Bulk Section {We peace lovers}
We hereby discontinue our Cotonue thread and replace it with this this new thread as the phase III of the other thread  . . . . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-376429.0.html and https://www.nairaland.com/689017/pre-0rder-like-no-other-guaranteed-satisfaction

[flash=560,349]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ7AN-Noii0?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

What do you want, What kinda ride are you looking for? We will respond to you within one Business days

We give respect to those that are due.
We are not trying to compete with the Auto dealer's elite, but we are trying to make a great section greater.
We wanna add mouth watering deals to already wondeful auto section.
We wanna add to a great standard that has been set by those that has made Nairaland Auto section what it is.

A PRE-ORDER LIKE NO OTHER.
We know you work hard for your money thus great deals without breaking the bank.
Let us take care of the stress of buying a car for you while you get ready to paint the town red with your new ride.

We have access to the USA and Canadian rides at affordable prices.
Are you looking for your first ride or wanna change your car?
Wanna surprise him/her with a new ride?
Need some nice SUV for official duty?
We Pre-Order Through Nigerian Ports

We specializes in Narrowing the gaps between great rides and affordability . . . .we take pride in what we sell.

The procedure is simple.
Tell us what you want, we find it and give you a price like no other.
Deposit 40% [size=15pt]or more[/size] depending on your comfort with our representatives in Nigeria and we buy, ship and clear ride.

For more information, Contact us at Femmmy.Moto@gmail.com

Jaw dropping deals continuessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2009
Here is a sample of what we can get.

We can get you this, buying and shipping for $$3000

One of responsible NL Cotonue dealer will do the clearing and driving to Nigeria

*** This ride have some cosmetics needs, like knobs.
*** Great shape.

This is just a sample.

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2009
More pix

Please note, this is just a sample

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by axeman85(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2009
@poster

can u post pixs of honda halla. very clean one wth alloys.etc. low milage whats the cost to cotonu ? or lexus is200 or is300 looks like this.

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by ayodeji1(m): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2009
@fhemmy,
nice one there.u can count one me for an excellent job from this end.ive helped a couple of nairalanders clear and deliver cars sent through cotonou and im sure they are all satisfied with my job.i think we should really talk better on this move.my mobile no is 0058054334.we can do business together.u can also send me a mail via okulajadeji@yahoo.com.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by mytime2: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2009
Great idea, this way people with budgets below 700k can still get good cars. Please whats the average price range of clearing the sample vehicle from Cotonou to lagos?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by yemstrad(f): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2009
This is a very good initiative and i think this fhemmmy of a guy is a God sent. He is full of excellent business ideas. Ride on fhemmmooooo, just ensure you choose only worthy Cotonou/Nigerian dealers to work with. Wish you more blessings from God almighty.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by gideonosa: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2009
pls how much is
2000 Hyundai Elantra Wagon,
Honda Accord Wagon 97,
toyota camry wagon 96,
toyota corolla wagon 96
honda civic 2006
2006 Volkswagen Jetta?
all Auto and factory fitted AC
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2009
axeman85:

@poster

can u post pixs of honda halla. very clean one wth alloys.etc. low milage whats the cost to cotonu ?  or lexus is200 or is300 looks like this.

For such ride, see sample pictures.
$$8000 will land it in either Lagos Ports or Cotonue.

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2009
axeman85:

@poster

can u post pixs of honda halla. very clean one wth alloys.etc. low milage whats the cost to cotonu ? or lexus is200 or is300 looks like this.

Please tell me what is Honda Halla and i will post and give you a price to Cotonue
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by showbobo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2009
Honda Halla is Honda Accord 92/93model. . . . How much would it cost to clear from cotonou
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2009
gideonosa:

pls how much is
2000 Hyundai Elantra Wagon,
Honda Accord Wagon 97,
Toyota camry wagon 96,
Toyota corolla wagon 96
Honda civic 2006
2006 Volkswagen Jetta?
all Auto and factory fitted AC

here are the costs and please, note that the quoted prices does NOT include Clearing.

2000 Hyundai Elantra Wagon $3700
Honda Accord Wagon 97 $3400
Toyota camry wagon 96 $3500
Toyota corolla wagon 96 $3800
Honda civic 2006 Please specify what type you want, coupe or sedan, EX or what model?
2006 Volkswagen Jetta $11,500
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2009
showbobo:

Honda Halla is Honda Accord 92/93model. . . . How much would it cost to clear from cotonou

I can only tell you the cost of buying and shipping from North America, have no clue how much it is cleared in Cotonue.

Buying would be something in the range of $1500 and shipping for another $1200 = 2700$$
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by axeman85(m): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2009
@phemmy

correct guy. olenu paa bi eku, olenu bi asin. ole nu bi kettle.

abeg help me break down the cost of the lexus is that including shipping and clearing in naija ?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by axeman85(m): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2009
@phemmmy

i happy as i see the car now pls when the cash is ready i will definately hit you up again. just wanted to make sure the possibility of getting the car is sure. but if the price $8000 is inclusive of shipping and clearing then thats good but if not anyway i am working towards the price you quoted so when am 100% ready will definately hit you up again. thanks again really appreciate.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:36am On Dec 07, 2009
axeman85:

@phemmmy

i happy as i see the car now pls when the cash is ready i will definately hit you up again. just wanted to make sure the possibility of getting the car is sure. but if the price $8000 is inclusive of shipping and clearing then thats good but if not anyway i am working towards the price you quoted so when am 100% ready will definately hit you up again. thanks again really appreciate.

I am glad we are able to help.
We will always stop at nothing to give the customer the best for their money.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by mytime2: 7:10am On Dec 07, 2009
Can any agent here tell us how much clearing in cotonou and delivery to lagos will cost?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2009
Cotonue clearing agents, pls, help the gentle man
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by ugonna245(m): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2009
Fhemmmy

Please how much can I get a Toyota Camry 1999 or 2000 model LE with alloy wheels and leather seats. Four cylinder engine with automatic transmission?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by rahimy2k(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2009
Hi Fhemmy, I am interested in a 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser, auto, 4wd, silver color with less than 20k miles and clean history. I will make an offer for you to have it shipped to Lagos ports. I can have cash paid to you in the US within a week. Pls mail me at rahimy2k@hotmail.com so i could make you an offer.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2009
rahimy2k:

Hi Fhemmy, I am interested in a 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser, auto, 4wd, silver color with less than 20k miles and clean history. I will make an offer for you to have it shipped to Lagos ports. I can have cash paid to you in the US within a week. Pls mail me at rahimy2k@hotmail.com so i could make you an offer.

Thanks in advance.

I have sent you a mail but for the sake of others that will like same information.

For a 2008 FJ Cruiser, all optioned, Silver in Color, with less than 20K Miles, we will deliver to a Nigerian address for 5.5M Naira.
See some pix

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2009
ugonna245:

Fhemmmy

Please how much can I get a Toyota Camry 1999 or 2000 model LE with alloy wheels and leather seats. Four cylinder engine with automatic transmission?

Leathered LE 4 Cylinder aint common, but with 1.5M, we will do out best to land u one
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2009
@ Fhemmy

What an innovation, sound idea. Hope you get credible individuals to partner with in this venture.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2009
wwheelz:

@ Fhemmy

What an innovation, sound idea. Hope you get credible individuals to partner with in this venture.

Thank you very much my brother, i hope so too, But my representative will be involved all the way to protect the customer and to make sure that we are able to make them happy, as well as to make sure that no scammer.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by ayodeji1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2009
mytime2:

Can any agent here tell us how much clearing in cotonou and delivery to lagos will cost?

it depends on the car u are clearing and the model of the car.and most especially,depends on exchange rate as at the time of clearing.so it varies.but if im in anyway involved in this,im assuring all folks of a very reasonable charge coupled with an excellent job.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2009
ayodeji1:

it depends on the car u are clearing and the model of the car.and most especially,depends on exchange rate as at the time of clearing.so it varies.but if im in anyway involved in this,im assuring all folks of a very reasonable charge coupled with an excellent job.

Called you and seems like the N/W wasn't the best.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by sholasho(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2009
@Phemmy,
  This is a real Great Idea.
I bet we will run business together via this Cotonou deal.
Also count on me on any help if need be for any clearing in Cotonou i can be reached on this line
07062169134, 08024161135 for help in clearing for anyone in cotonou.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:52am On Dec 08, 2009
sholasho:

@Phemmy,
  This is a real Great Idea.
I bet we will run business together via this Cotonou deal.
Also count on me on any help if need be for any clearing in Cotonou i can be reached on this line
07062169134, 08024161135 for help in clearing for anyone in cotonou.

Hello Sir,
I have seen your thread and i will follow it more, openess is more important to me, hope to talk to you soon.
So are you a clearing agent at Cotonue, or you just help people to buy rides and drive them across to Nigeria?
Do u drive thru the road, or thru the rough way?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by mytime2: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2009
Can we have a clearing price range please so we can start making informed decisions? Someone said depends on the car, lets work with the honda sample fhemmy used. As at the present exchange rate (today) how much can get it from cotonou port to lagos. Am trying to see the difference between buying from cotonou and buying with this preorder service.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by ayodeji1(m): 11:40am On Dec 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Called you and seems like the N/W wasn't the best.

yeh!network was really bad.hope to hear from u soon anyways.best of luck.

mytime2:

Can we have a clearing price range please so we can start making informed decisions? Someone said depends on the car, lets work with the honda sample fhemmy used. As at the present exchange rate (today) how much can get it from cotonou port to lagos. Am trying to see the difference between buying from cotonou and buying with this preorder service.

sorry for digressing,one thing i ilke about this site is the way men and women,home and away,all relate with each other.although attimes we have our grudges,but the spirit of oneness still prevails.nairaland is like a home and nairalanders are like one big family.kudos to seun for this great initiative.

now back to the subject of discussion,and using that honda as a sample,a car like that will cost about 240,000naira to land in lagos,provided that the bill of laden is available before the car lands.and the car will be delivered exactly the way it was shipped from its destination,all parts intact.my mobile number is 08058054334.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2009
@Ayodeji1.

Once again, i am feeling you.
I am sure we will do stuff . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Emperoh(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ayodeji, Fhemmy and Sholasho!

I am a little still confused about Cotonou cars.
We all know the FG banned cars of above 10yrs from coming into Nigeria.
Pls clarify me on something. . . . Are we saying it is legal when u ay duties on cars above 10yrs imported thru land borders?
Why can't they then come in thru the sea ports if this is so?

Pls can someone educate me on the limits of this auto ban. . . . so as to know your rights when u encounter Customs and Police on the Highway!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / Learn About Title Brands And Say Goodbye To Guesswork / I Need A 18 Seater Toyota Hiace Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.